My Challenge to God

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
My Challenge to God

God- if you really exist I ask you to strike me down and send me to hell right now. No - I don't ask. I fucking dare you. I motherfucking double dare you. You don't have the you-damn balls to. What's the matter, bitch are you afraid when I stand before you I'll kick your bitchy little ass, send YOU to hell and take over Heaven myself! Think of that! All your fundie Christians burning in hell with you, while the atheists are laughing at you from Heaven (though of course then they'd no longer be atheists technically.) I'm still alive. Either you aren't real or you're nothing but a fucking pussy. Oh yeah, to seal the deal once more - "The Holy Spirit fucks Jesus up the ass on a daily basis, and loves being the guest of honor at bukake parties. He also fucks pigs on a regular basis and likes eating penguin shit.

Well, that should have done it....

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not sure if God browses this

Not sure if God browses this particular board. 

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote:Not sure if God

jmm wrote:
Not sure if God browses this particular board. 
So much for omniscience. =^_^=

AdvancedAtheist
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:God- if

MattShizzle wrote:

God- if you really exist I ask you to strike me down and send me to hell right now.

Hey, if god follows through on your dare, your life will have had meaning & purpose after all.

HeyZeusCreaseToe
Superfan
HeyZeusCreaseToe's picture
User is offlineOffline
May Thor have mercy on your

May Thor have mercy on your blasphemous soul!

Tilberian
Tilberian's picture
User is offlineOffline
You need to repost that in

You need to repost that in Arabic, Matt. According to something like a billion Muslims, that's the only language God speaks.

Lazy is a word we use when someone isn't doing what we want them to do.
- Dr. Joy Brown

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tilberian wrote:You need to

Tilberian wrote:

You need to repost that in Arabic, Matt. According to something like a billion Muslims, that's the only language God speaks.

Na you need to repost it in 17th century english. God only speaks like in the KJV.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
'Hey no fair you've cheated,

'Hey no fair you've cheated, you're already in Hell' - from God

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
A freak accident just after

A freak accident just after you posted that would have been a christians wet dream Smiling

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
A freak accident just after

A freak accident just after you posted that would have been a christians wet dream Smiling

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Still alive, bitches!

Still alive, bitches! Laughing out loud

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Still

MattShizzle wrote:

Still alive, bitches! Laughing out loud

Congrats, you've just proven with 100% certainty that

...you're not dead. 

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote:MattShizzle

jmm wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:
Still alive, bitches! :D

...you're not dead. 

Well, not 100%... someone else could have posted that using Matt's account.

(Skeptical to the end! Weee!)

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:jmm

JillSwift wrote:

jmm wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:
Still alive, bitches! :D

...you're not dead. 

Well, not 100%... someone else could have posted that using Matt's account.

(Skeptical to the end! Weee!)

Actually I'd already thought the same thing

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Actually I'd

Loc wrote:
Actually I'd already thought the same thing

Hahaha! Sorry, Matt, we're going to need you to prove you were alive in the first place. We need to know fo shizzle!

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

jread
SuperfanTheist
jread's picture
User is offlineOffline

Tilberian wrote:

This made me laugh. Nice.

The implication that we should put Darwinism on trial overlooks the fact that Darwinism has always been on trial within the scientific community. -- From Finding Darwin's God by Kenneth R. Miller

Chaos and chance don't mean the absence of law and order, but rather the presence of order so complex that it lies beyond our abilities to grasp and describe it. -- From From Certainty to Uncertainty by F. David Peat

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

Tilberian wrote:

So you could tell Allah to go fuck himself right to his face - assuming you otherwise act like a good Moslem you'd get into heaven? So much for omniscience.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team