War on war! CAUTION: explicit language [Trollville]

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
War on war! CAUTION: explicit language [Trollville]

Subject is ironic for a reason, what is the reason for waging war on anything? It's all bullshit! I'll agree to accept that religion incites wars along with racism, fascism and other biggoted traits.

The reason I post here today is to inform you what you are doing is almost completely useless and nothing shy of trolling. Why? Because respecting someone with delusions makes a delusional person not choose you as their next target. You might find this as somewhat insulting comming from a "fucking noob" but go ahead and carry on the way you are going, after all it isn't my life your fucking up if some crazed fundy traces this site to your home and fucks your shit up. Now there are alot of atheists who don't bother trolling theists like you do because it's an invasion of their beliefs, if they choose to believe in what they do and are comfortably happy to believe what they do then who are we to disturb them in their happy state? Fair enough if someone comes to me asking questions contradicting their beliefs I will happily inform them of the fallacy or non-fallacy according to my opinion and my opinion alone (will be backed by a source if it is required, although a source still isn't fact remember at the end of the day: this is the internet, 95% full of shit). Well anyway, hello everyone, I am Dead Kangaroo. Thank you for spending the time to read this.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
***SIIGGHHH***** First of

***SIIGGHHH*****

First of all, the RRS owns this site - how can they troll their own site?

And again, most of us wouldn't bother if believers left us alone, but they don't - just using Christians - they proselytize, try to force their language in the pledge/on the money and post their BS in courthouses and schools, try to teach their nonsense to kids as science, force their beliefs on the rest of us with the anti-choice movement and discrimination against women and homosexuals, etc.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uh, welcome? Other than

Uh, welcome?

Other than that I find your post confusing. Did I miss something?

R/

Lenny

www.kaosium.org 

Respectfully,
Lenny

"The righteous rise, With burning eyes, Of hatred and ill-will
Madmen fed on fear and lies, To beat and burn and kill"
Witch Hunt from the album Moving Pictures. Neal Pert, Rush

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
For the benefit of the

For the benefit of the audience:

DeadKangaroo on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/peacefulstorm

I would really like to learn more about the religious fabric of the UK. I do find folks from the UK who agree with us, heck they seem to have the highest per capita rate of dogmatic Dawkins followers. At the same time it seems that there are a great many from the UK who feel as if religion isn't that much of a problem.

While there are communities in the UK that muslims seek to force their dogma on the community and the UK participation in our religious wars I don't understand why it seems many from the UK object to speaking out and doing so boldly. Dawkins was voted the most influential thinker in the UK, and he is highly bold.

I recognize that like a percentage of american atheists who disagree with our stridency (this is to be expected), a percentage from the UK will disagree as well.

Maybe this will help me....

DeadKangaroo: What do you think of Richard Dawkins?

Further, if you like him... why not us? If you don't like him... why not?

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Because respecting

Quote:

Because respecting someone with delusions makes a delusional person not choose you as their next target.

Nonsense. Every single discipline of human endeavor by virtue builds itself on reasoned discourse and argument. Propositions should be decided meritocratically by virtue of their reason for holding. THere is no reason whatsoever why religion should not be brutally subject to absolutely the same epistemological criterion as any other field of human endeavor?

Quote:

Now there are alot of atheists who don't bother trolling theists like you do because it's an invasion of their beliefs

Again, so what? We shield nothing from discourse or invasion of belief in any other field of endeavor. I see no reason why religion ought not be crushed under that wonderful eviscerator of bad ideas, reasoned discourse.

Quote:

if they choose to believe in what they do and are comfortably happy to believe what they do then who are we to disturb them in their happy state?

Because for one, for the bulk of those under its subjugation, religion is not particularly a source of comfort, for another the primary sustinence of religion c, for another, the idea of religion as a source of comfort is ridiculous. It is testimony to the idiocy of the theology and its twisted minds that invented the concepts of hell and sin that those who propogate it could possibly imagine their nonsense is a source of comfort for any sane thinking man, and finally, the propogation of propositions only on grounds of maintaining an illusory state of happiness is highly unethical.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Dead Kangaroo wrote:

Dead Kangaroo wrote:

Because respecting someone with delusions makes a delusional person not choose you as their next target. 

Dumbest idea ever. 

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok now think about this: Is

Ok now think about this: Is it a really dumb idea to not tell some tribal leader weilding a big fucking sword that his god is infact bullshit?

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

MattShizzle wrote:

***SIIGGHHH*****

Hmm, let me see now... do you know how to needlessly aggravate someone? If not then imagine the sensitivity of these hostile fuckwits we know as Theists who take great hostility in neigbouring religions of even the slightest distinction... then make a site like this.

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Ok now think about

Quote:

Ok now think about this: Is it a really dumb idea to not tell some tribal leader weilding a big fucking sword that his god is infact bullshit?

As good luck would have it, Enlightenment has eviscerated the power of religion to murder its dissenters, and although a great many still live under its violent, hateful jurisprudence, particularly in Islam, a great many others do not, and therefore feel obliged and happy, to kill this particularly noxious stain on human prehistory that continues to blight our lives, regardless of where we live.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Subdi Visions wrote: Uh,

Subdi Visions wrote:

Uh, welcome?

Other than that I find your post confusing. Did I miss something?

R/

Lenny

www.kaosium.org

Kudos to you, as you look vaguely like Micheal Palin!

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Enlightenment is a good

Enlightenment is a good thing, I agree with you on this point but your idea on delivery is wrong.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Dead Kangaroo

Dead Kangaroo wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:

***SIIGGHHH*****

Hmm, let me see now... do you know how to needlessly aggravate someone? If not then imagine the sensitivity of these hostile fuckwits we know as Theists who take great hostility in neigbouring religions of even the slightest distinction... then make a site like this.

And you're being such a model of diplomacy. 

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: And

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
And you're being such a model of diplomacy.
Damn right Wink

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Why did you just completely

Why did you just completely avoid my questions?

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: For the

Sapient wrote:

I would really like to learn more about the religious fabric of the UK. I do find folks from the UK who agree with us, heck they seem to have the highest per capita rate of dogmatic Dawkins followers. At the same time it seems that there are a great many from the UK who feel as if religion isn't that much of a problem.

While there are communities in the UK that muslims seek to force their dogma on the community and the UK participation in our religious wars I don't understand why it seems many from the UK object to speaking out and doing so boldly. Dawkins was voted the most influential thinker in the UK, and he is highly bold.

I recognize that like a percentage of american atheists who disagree with our stridency (this is to be expected), a percentage from the UK will disagree as well.

Maybe this will help me....

DeadKangaroo: What do you think of Richard Dawkins?

Further, if you like him... why not us? If you don't like him... why not?

My apologies for not responding straight away to your specific requests upon Richard Dawkins this is mainly due to me taking in what I percieve as right and what is wrong. Dawkins to me is someone that favours scientology, now don't get me wrong science holds far more answers than any religion can with far more confidence, however Dawkins to me is nothing more than a Theist dressed up in Atheist clothing.

You can however disclaim this as pure ignorance due to the fact that I have read little of what Dawkins has written but again my post is all down to the grindstone of my opinion and nothing more. 

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Enlightenment is a

Quote:

Enlightenment is a good thing, I agree with you on this point but your idea on delivery is wrong.

My idea on delivery of what precisely? 

-Me

Books about atheism

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: For the

Sapient wrote:

Shall I bother to meantion that you abuse your myspace privileges to gain I.P. identifications on your members at the RRS?

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod

deludedgod wrote:

Quote:

My idea on delivery of what precisely?

I was not refering to you when I left that response.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Shall I bother to

Quote:
Shall I bother to meantion that you abuse your myspace privileges to gain I.P. identifications on your members at the RRS?

Dude, don't be so dense.  Myspace has a public search engine, and you provided us with the information we needed to do the search.  Last I looked, myspace doesn't have a prohibition on using the search engines they provide.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

cam
User is offlineOffline
Dead Kangaroo

Dead Kangaroo wrote:

Dawkins to me is someone that favours scientology

what the fuck? 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Somehow I don't think dead

Somehow I don't think dead kangaroo knows what Scientology actually is.

Dumbass.

wtf ROTF

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Dawkins to me is

Quote:
Dawkins to me is someone that favours scientology

Selfish wanderings united since yesterday, wayward puritans!  Family studies, often brilliant approaches comes from a real calling partisan myth burden.*

*Note:  I felt obliged to write a response with as much grounding in reality as the original statement.  I couldn't think of a coherent sentence that was even remotely as stupid.  Gibberish was my only option.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: what the fuck? I

Quote:

what the fuck?

I think the idiot means scientism. The distinction is important to say the least, but this is such a perfect malaproprism that it deserves to go down as a perfectly formed inadvertant stupidity. The comment is so deliciously ironic, even better because it is inadvertent.

-Me

Books about atheism

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

Somehow I don't think dead kangaroo knows what Scientology actually is.

Dumbass.

wtf ROTF

Dead Kangaroo wrote:
You can however disclaim this as pure ignorance due to the fact that I have read little of what Dawkins has written
You can feel free to shut the fuck up when ever possible.

Dead Kangaroo
Dead Kangaroo's picture
User is offlineOffline
The only 2 possible links

The only 2 possible links you had was the I.P. address and email. now casually resubmitting these details to rebroadcast someones plausibly private myspace entry was slightly naughty, I would say. If you disagree then I'd be happy to clear it up with a myspace moderator.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
You twit.  Myspace has an

You twit.  Myspace has an email search.  You gave us your email, freely and without caveat.  If a myspace is private, we can't get details.  If it's not, then we can.  That's how it works.

Set it up with any moderator you like.

Oh, and I'm banning you because you're an asshat.

Books about atheism

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Can't y'all at least give

Can't y'all at least give him the "asshat" avatar first?

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you ever post in

If you ever post in www.graveyardofthegods.com do not seek any support from me whatsoever infact be thankful that you won't be banned, for being an ignorant twat.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: Can't

MattShizzle wrote:

I'll meet you half way.  Unban, with the avatar.  Someone can reban him later, just understand he's my bitch right now... pageviews baby! 

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: You

Hambydammit wrote:

You twit. Myspace has an email search. You gave us your email, freely and without caveat. If a myspace is private, we can't get details. If it's not, then we can. That's how it works.

Set it up with any moderator you like.

Oh, and I'm banning you because you're an asshat.

Was it because I was an actual "asshat" or was it because you were the "asshat" who couldn't cope with my opinion?

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: MattShizzle

Sapient wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

I'll meet you half way. Unban, with the avatar. Someone can reban him later, just understand he's my bitch right now... pageviews baby!

Just to get me banned good and proper: It's good to see you sucking cock for the Athiests.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Dead Kangaroo

Dead Kangaroo wrote:
Sapient wrote:

Naw, don't mention it, it was nothing.

Dawkins a scientologist eh?  Do me a favor, stick around and hate on everything we are doing... you're making us look great! 

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: MattShizzle

Sapient wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

I'll meet you half way. Unban, with the avatar. Someone can reban him later, just understand he's my bitch right now... pageviews baby!

If thats the case why don't you just give it up or do you favour masterabation?

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok.  You're banned good

Ok.  You're banned good and proper.

Books about atheism

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
And just for good measure,

And just for good measure, both of your accounts got an asshat.  If I have to take time out from my reading to deal with this kind of shit, somebody's getting an asshat.

(Damn, that felt good.  Haven't given out an asshat in months.)

Books about atheism

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Orly?

Orly?

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am an innocent atheist

I am an innocent atheist minding my own business yet they choose to slap a derogatory frame upon me even though they are supposed to be open and for equality etc etc but yet here I find me being not only placed into the troll section but also banned, I find this very fucking unjust.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
You know what, Kangy,

You know what, Kangy, you're right.  It was unjust of me to ban you.  You need a forum and an audience so that you can prove beyond doubt that we recognize a troll when we see one.

Preach on, brother!

Books about atheism

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   geezzz I am against

geezzz I am against banning

, so much fun to miss out on,

How about a good public flogging instead !

, in  Islamic tradition, I read that it was only to whip with gesters ..... that even to kill simply meant to work at healing the sick ones, ( kill the evil spirit )

yeah wishful thinking , and excuses maybe on my part, beats me ?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Man, this dillhole is making

Man, this dillhole is making me laugh.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christ fucking a pogo

Christ fucking a pogo stick...

All that bitching and moaning, and now that he's unbanned, he's not even going to grace us with more of his wisdom.

It's the last time I do anybody a favor.

Books about atheism

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sorry Kangy
Sorry Kangy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: Christ

Hambydammit wrote:

Christ fucking a pogo stick...

All that bitching and moaning, and now that he's unbanned, he's not even going to grace us with more of his wisdom.

It's the last time I do anybody a favor.

Nah, I just cannot be arsed with this non-person's site anymore. Cheers for time wasted.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Sorry Kangy

1. You were banned for being a troll.

2. You were reinstated within 10 minutes.

3. You were banned and proceeded to break forum rules by creating a sock puppet, and yet BOTH accounts remain UNBANNED. 

This of course not only makes you a troll but a liar as well. 

3. Even though I feel as if the owners of graveyardofthegods represent one of my closest friends unfairly, 

the link to the post talking trash about him is still there.

4. Francois and Nodiety have both been welcome on my community even though we've tended to ban those who were banned from atheistnetwork.com

5. I share a special kinship with Nodiety... we both received the same very real death threats from a Christard on Gastrichs forum 

(resulting in FBI involvement)

6. As much as Francois and Jake (the close friend I refer to) were at odds, I let bygones be bygones and even supported Francois on a project on this site. To that end forum etiquette was broken by Francois, and I didn't even bat an eye.  Asking for participation in projects while not being an active member of the community.  Francois issue 1, and issue 2.

7. As much as I disagree with the reasons for the graveyards spawn off site I haven't talked shit on them since the first few months after it happened, I have my olive branch extended to them.

8.  You're an awfully stupid person with not much of a clue and are a drain on server resources yet I'll still foot your bill so you can 

put your mostly retarded thoughts on the largest atheist site in the world.

9. You're a cock-knocker.

10.  Welcome to the site asshat.  Let's see how long it takes for a mod to do the right thing and ban you.  Maybe I'll unban you again, dickface.

Visual_Paradox
atheistRational VIP!Special Agent
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
"The reason I post here

"The reason I post here today is to inform you what you are doing is almost completely useless and nothing shy of trolling."

If they have become the most popular atheist website in America, brought attention to other atheist websites, and they (and other websites) have changed the way many people view religion and the world around them, I don't think it's accurate to say that what they are doing is almost completely useless. It seems that you have almost completely failed to do any research.

"Because respecting someone with delusions makes a delusional person not choose you as their next target."

And confronting the schoolyard bully makes that person choose you as their next target as well. That doesn't mean the schoolyard bully should remain unopposed. When a person decides to make the attempt to change the world, or even a small portion of it, that person necessarily places himself or herself at risk. I think you would benefit well from a history lesson because you seem to have not noticed that the world wasn't changed for the better by the spineless.

Further, those with delusions are generally intent on spreading their delusions. If the delusions are not opposed while still opposable, the amount of people who have the delusion will inevitably increase. Eventually the sane would have no power over the course of events because the delusional have the numbers and thus the power. To not combat delusions is to bend over and say, "insert here."

"If they choose to believe in what they do and are comfortably happy to believe what they do then who are we to disturb them in their happy state?"

May I ask the same question of you? If the owners of this website choose to believe that oppressive worldviews, or worldviews that result from systemic problems in thought processes, should be opposed or the people corrected, and they are comfortably happy to believe that, then who are you to disturb them in their happy state? Do you not see your hypocrisy? You deny privileges to one group that you grant to the other when there's no reason to treat them unequally.

"Dawkins to me is someone that favours scientology [sic], now don't get me wrong science holds far more answers than any religion can with far more confidence, however Dawkins to me is nothing more than a Theist dressed up in Atheist clothing. You can however disclaim this as pure ignorance due to the fact that I have read little of what Dawkins has written but again my post is all down to the grindstone of my opinion and nothing more."

You should read some of Dawkins' work because your representation of him is false.

"Shall I bother to meantion that you abuse your myspace privileges to gain I.P. identifications on your members at the RRS?"

It's not an abuse of MySpace privileges to get IP addresses. It's not an abuse of RRS administrative privileges to get IP addresses. It's not an abuse of any privileges to cross-reference them. Why are you complaining anyway? They just increased your Google Page Rank. I think they should remove the reference to your MySpace just so you don't get search engine benefits by being a troll.

You quoted, "You can however disclaim this as pure ignorance due to the fact that I have read little of what Dawkins has written," after your scientism-scientology malapropism to defend yourself, then said, "You can feel free to shut the fuck up when ever possible."

Your ignorance doesn't seem to stem from your ignorance of Dawkins but of your ignorance of the distinction between scientism and scientology. If you do know the distinction between them, you must know so little about Dawkins that it would be intellectually dishonest to even put forward an opinion on the person because there would be absolutely no basis for the opinion.

"The only 2 possible links you had was the I.P. address and email. now casually resubmitting these details to rebroadcast someones plausibly private myspace entry was slightly naughty, I would say. If you disagree then I'd be happy to clear it up with a myspace moderator."

You can contact a MySpace moderator if you so desire but your efforts will be fruitless. The phrase, "plausibly private," is a contortion of the English language. The word you are looking for is "public." The moderators at MySpace will probably laugh at you when you tell them that you think others invaded your "public privacy."

"Was it because I was an actual 'asshat' or was it because you were the 'asshat' who couldn't cope with my opinion?"

It was because you were an asshat.

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
He/she/it claims to not be

He/she/it claims to not be coming back, but we have seen asshats lie about that before.