some thoughts and ideas:

qwak
User is offlineOffline
some thoughts and ideas:

My mind was wandering this morning, and I was thinking about various theistic groups, such as focus on the family, and the often dishonest tactics that they use.

So I was thinking, why can't we do something similar? I don't mean outright lie to people, but something closer to what was being done with the war on easter.

This is where I came up with the idea for the "Foundation Under Christ's Kingdom".

It would have two distinct avenues, first would be literature to be placed in churches right next to all the other literature they usually have out, this literature would seem innocent enough, I figured a good place to start would be a cult awareness pamphlet, and list various ways to identify cults (good ones can be lifted from christian websites, hell, pat robertson even has some good ones). The whole purpose is to get some of the ideas that what the church fits the definition of a cult, by introducing the ideas to them at church. The literature would mention nothing about atheism, or come out and blatantly say that their church is a cult.

The second avenue would be a website for the "Foundation Under Christ's Kingdom" (for some reason I really like seeing that in print). The website would be advertised on the back of the pamphlets and be a little less subtle, actually it would probably be fairly blatant Eye-wink

Any thoughts on this? Anyone willing to help out with something like this?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
some thoughts and ideas:

That is FUCKing funny! Laughing out loud Wonder how long it would take Christians to figure out the acronym?

qwak
User is offlineOffline
some thoughts and ideas:

I don't know, but I think it'd look great on a t-shirt Eye-wink

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
some thoughts and ideas:

Hell, if they make one, I'll order it!

qwak
User is offlineOffline
some thoughts and ideas:

I'll get to work on that Eye-wink