Social Justice Politics Is a Quasi-Religious Belief

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Social Justice Politics Is a Quasi-Religious Belief

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/15/professor-gad-saad-social-justice-politics-is-a-quasi-religious-belief-on-campus/

This guy should know, he is living in the belly of the beast(Canada).

Religion and SJW seem to have the same purpose as well, to increase population of its members at the expense of everyone and everything else. SJW and religion grow not by contributing anything of value but by destroying anything in their way(like parisites).

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC

EXC wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/15/professor-gad-saad-social-justice-politics-is-a-quasi-religious-belief-on-campus/

This guy should know, he is living in the belly of the beast(Canada).

Religion and SJW seem to have the same purpose as well, to increase population of its members at the expense of everyone and everything else. SJW and religion grow not by contributing anything of value but by destroying anything in their way(like parisites).

Automatic fail for producing a fake news site as a source.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Here is the fake news on

Here is the fake news on abc, cnn, etc...

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/cnn-abc-fake-news-trump-russia/

They've all had their share of fake news. Such is the world of competitive journalism. But your political indoctrination requires you to view everyone as either saints or sinners. What we get from theists, they don't want to listen to any atheist.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
They certainly do all post

They certainly do all post bs, difference is that credible news sources retract articles that are proven bs. The fake news clickbait site you cited REVELS in posting bs, and rarely if ever issues a retraction when proven wrong. Your political indoctrination means you fail to recognize this reality, and you keep reading the enquirer as if it had anything whatsoever to offer.

Personally I shit on every American news source. The only thing any of them do consistently acceptable in is reporting current events in the US. In every other category they all fail spectacularly. But I'll still take CNN and NBC over brietbart and faux, both of which are 99% lies and propaganda compared to the maybe 50% of the regular networks' content.

Finally, I blame the US for the rise of SJW's everywhere. You fuckers allowed them to get to where they are, noone else. This plague is your fault.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 EXE you are so full of

EXE you are so full of shit. You are not going to get away with playing false mayrter here.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The problem with the news

The problem with the news is money. To produce high quality, timely news would require a lot of hard work and paying the people that do this work well. To fact check throughly every story takes to much time and money. So they all publish bs and they all throw red meat at their base readership to attract eyeballs to their advertisers.

For the working middle class, spending on news is discresionary. And since the middle class is taxed to death to pay for the welfare state and the other scams government is running, they don't spend on news. So we are left with a cabal of uber-rich controlling the news. That explains why Vastet and Brain37 are totally duped into supporting policies that they believe help the poor and working man, but actually only benefit the uber-rich.

The difference with me is that I listen to both sides. I read a bit from each site with a grain of salt. Brian37 and Vastet are like hard core theists, they completely block out any information that threatens their delusional fantasies, and classify everything and everyone as either the holy ones or the evil ones. Gad Saad has nothing useful to say since he was interviewed by the evil ones.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The problem with

EXC wrote:
The problem with the news is money. To produce high quality, timely news would require a lot of hard work and paying the people that do this work well. To fact check throughly every story takes to much time and money. So they all publish bs and they all throw red meat at their base readership to attract eyeballs to their advertisers.

That's mostly an American problem. Most news organisations don't aim for profits. As soon as profits became the goal in the US, the media went to shit. Everywhere else is better.

EXC wrote:
For the working middle class, spending on news is discresionary. And since the middle class is taxed to death to pay for the welfare state and the other scams government is running, they don't spend on news.

News is free retard.

EXC wrote:
So we are left with a cabal of uber-rich controlling the news. That explains why Vastet and Brain37 are totally duped into supporting policies that they believe help the poor and working man, but actually only benefit the uber-rich.

Only in America, which is why nothing you or Brian ever say has any basis in reality. You're opposite sides of the same retard coin, willingly indoctrinated by the rich.

EXC wrote:
The difference with me is that I listen to both sides. I read a bit from each site with a grain of salt.

Lies. EXC hasn't paid any attention to anything in at least 10 years, as his posting history proves.

EXC wrote:
Brian37 and Vastet are like hard core theists, they completely block out any information that threatens their delusional fantasies, and classify everything and everyone as either the holy ones or the evil ones. Gad Saad has nothing useful to say since he was interviewed by the evil ones.

Classic projection. EXC has repeated the same lies for year after year despite the indisputable fact that I and at least 2 dozen other people conclusively proved them as lies. But EXC is a broken record too stupid to do anything but repeat the same bs over and over. That EXC would even put me in the same category as Brian shows just how incredibly stupid and incapable of learning EXC is.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Not only money.

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
That's mostly an American problem. Most news organisations don't aim for profits. As soon as profits became the goal in the US, the media went to shit. Everywhere else is better.
EXC wrote:
For the working middle class, spending on news is discresionary. And since the middle class is taxed to death to pay for the welfare state and the other scams government is running, they don't spend on news.
News is free retard.
EXC wrote:
So we are left with a cabal of uber-rich controlling the news. That explains why Vastet and Brain37 are totally duped into supporting policies that they believe help the poor and working man, but actually only benefit the uber-rich.
Only in America, which is why nothing you or Brian ever say has any basis in reality. You're opposite sides of the same retard coin, willingly indoctrinated by the rich.
EXC wrote:
The difference with me is that I listen to both sides. I read a bit from each site with a grain of salt.
Lies. EXC hasn't paid any attention to anything in at least 10 years, as his posting history proves.
EXC wrote:
Brian37 and Vastet are like hard core theists, they completely block out any information that threatens their delusional fantasies, and classify everything and everyone as either the holy ones or the evil ones. Gad Saad has nothing useful to say since he was interviewed by the evil ones.
Classic projection. EXC has repeated the same lies for year after year despite the indisputable fact that I and at least 2 dozen other people conclusively proved them as lies. But EXC is a broken record too stupid to do anything but repeat the same bs over and over. That EXC would even put me in the same category as Brian shows just how incredibly stupid and incapable of learning EXC is. Everything EXC says is a lie.

It's also some politcal agenda of social engineering. Of course the money has to come first. Fake news is mostly about swaying the public to a specific mode of thinking. I don't recommend any US news for anyone.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I agree with Vas. You fail

I agree with Vas. You fail instantly for using a fake news source.