CBS Phone # to leave message to Celebrity Despot PE Trump

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
CBS Phone # to leave message to Celebrity Despot PE Trump

CBS phone # 646-926-1CBS (1227) leave PE Trump a message, stop his bullshit demagoguery.

Now here comes the bullshit part where others here accuse me of the same.

Huge difference between blasphemy, cussing and POLITICAL DEMAGOGUERY.

We have seen in the past when a POLITICIAN attacks multiple groups repeatedly, including rivals and law. It is a very dark road. It is what has produced Jim Crow, McCarthyism and WW2 Germany.

Trump is NOT a left or right issue. He has ALSO 50 REPUBLICAN law agents calling him dangerous.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
When has there ever been a

When has there ever been a politician that was not also not a demagogue? That is how anyone attains power, favor the interests of your supporters against the interests of others. As long as we live in a competitive society and world, that will be the case.

Barack Obama, the demagogue:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428337/barack-obama-american-demagogue

Hillary Clinton, demagogue:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/othercomments/2014/12/01/other-comments-7/#3611f0e8274a

Politics is demagoguery.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Now here comes

Brian37 wrote:

yeah. in the latter, people are actually taking your bullshit seriously. you're an unsuccessful demagogue, brian.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

yeah. in the latter, people are actually taking your bullshit seriously. you're an unsuccessful demagogue, brian.

Indeed.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:When has there

EXC wrote:

When has there ever been a politician that was not also not a demagogue? That is how anyone attains power, favor the interests of your supporters against the interests of others. As long as we live in a competitive society and world, that will be the case.

Barack Obama, the demagogue:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428337/barack-obama-american-demagogue

Hillary Clinton, demagogue:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/othercomments/2014/12/01/other-comments-7/#3611f0e8274a

Politics is demagoguery.

No asshole, attacking political rivals we've had our entire history, but we HAVE NOT had one fucking asshole REPEATEDLY demagogue, OVER AND OVER AND OVER, not one person, but several groups. Your fucking jackass asshole burned his way beyond mere mudslinging, burned even his own party way beyond normal.

No and fuck you. You cannot equate Obama as being anthing close to what Trump did. FUCK YOU. You don't get to equate the bullshit he has done 5 years to Obama and Mexicans and Vets and Media and poltical rivals and Intel as being the same. NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE.

If your crybaby asshole, who WAS NOT FORCED TO RUN, didn't want this backlash, then he shouldn't have ran his campaign the way he did. FUCK HIM. Blasphemy, ridicule and even cussing has it's place in a free society, but demagoguery at the political level to the VOLUME he did REPEATEDLY is not deplomacy it is flat out FUCKING DANGEROUS.

You want to make excuses for that fuckface, go right ahead, but nobody sane is fooled by it.

Did Obama have 50 democrat law agents or even Hillary have 50 democrat law agents sign letters calling them dangerous like Trump has? Did either have massive groups of Mexicans or Muslims or blacks say "knock it off". NO this isn't normal for politics. Trump's bullshit was a cheap shot and cheap win and nothing but a fucking Jerry Springer act. That may play well on cable TV but it is TOXIC in politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
FUCK YOU. "demagogue" is

FUCK YOU. "demagogue" is not a verb. FUCK YOU.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trump never said anything

Trump never said anything negative about all Mexicans. Only illegal immigrants who are by our law criminals and the Mexican government for policies that cause illegal immigration. I have know idea when Trump attacked Vets. Democrats repeatedly attacked Fox news and right wing talk radio.

There are more than 50 law agents that think Hillary belongs in jail.

The difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump is like you, just says whatever comes in his head doesn't mind insulting people. Obama just has more manners. His minions at the IRS went after political oppenents. Obama was just so polite while he sticks people with the bill for illegal immigration and rip-off healthcare for the lazy and irresponsible.

What did we hear for the last 8 years? Republics want people to die, they want people to live in poverty, the cops are racist, white people that are not Democrats are racists. People that want a secure border are all racists. The 1% are all evil.

Dangerous for who? Illegal immigrants and Muslim terrorists? I hope so.

This is the height of hypocrisy. You can't make a rational argument in favor of illegal immigration and an unsecure border. So you call anyone opposed to these racist and claim their motives are racist. Anyone with half a brian can see you are the dangerous demagogue. That is why you lost. You'll keep loosing till you realize this.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:FUCK YOU.

iwbiek wrote:
FUCK YOU. "demagogue" is not a verb. FUCK YOU.

XD

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:     

Brian37 wrote:

No asshole...fucking asshole ...fucking jackass asshole....No and fuck you....FUCK YOU.....NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE....your crybaby asshole?...FUCK HIM......FUCKING DANGEROUS....that fuckface...

Brian, have you ever been tested for Tourette's Syndrome ?

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

No asshole...fucking asshole ...fucking jackass asshole....No and fuck you....FUCK YOU.....NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE....your crybaby asshole?...FUCK HIM......FUCKING DANGEROUS....that fuckface...

Brian, have you ever been tested for Tourette's Syndrome ?

The amount that people use the word 'fuck' is inversly proporsional to the amount of actual fucking the persons does.

(Fuck word usage) = c/(actual fucking amount)

Where c is the sexual frustration constant.