Imagine no religion.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Imagine no religion.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I imagine in a world where

I imagine in a world where there was "nothing to kill or die for", we'd have no need for the UN(not that they actually do anything except send troops out to molest children). The people that make their money off the UN would actually have to get a real job. I can't imagine that.

Religion is an ally of the UN, cause it keeps the UN in business, the business of phony solutions and phony compassion(poverty and war pimping). Look at all the people being duped by this global agenda to end poverty by 2030. Hold on to your wallets, they're coming for it.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:  I imagine in a

EXC wrote:

I imagine in a world where there was "nothing to kill or die for", we'd have no need for the UN(not that they actually do anything except send troops out to molest children). The people that make their money off the UN would actually have to get a real job. I can't imagine that.

Religion is an ally of the UN, cause it keeps the UN in business, the business of phony solutions and phony compassion(poverty and war pimping). Look at all the people being duped by this global agenda to end poverty by 2030. Hold on to your wallets, they're coming for it.

I often imagine an intergalactic species coming along and saying, "your fucked up and per the laws of the Milky Way Galaxy United Federation of Sentient Beings we have decided to wipe out your planet".

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think a Hitchikers Guide

I think a Hitchikers Guide scenario is more likely. Wiped out in a construction project because we happened to be in the way.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I think a

Vastet wrote:
I think a Hitchikers Guide scenario is more likely. Wiped out in a construction project because we happened to be in the way.

LOL. I thought of that but the idea of a construction project is the one main item I never really liked about Hitchhikers Guide.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Vastet

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

LOL. I thought of that but the idea of a construction project is the one main item I never really liked about Hitchhikers Guide.

I liked the bar at the end of time. You don't have to worry about paying your tab or a hangover the next morning.

There is always an upside to everything, even the end of time.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: digitalbeachbum

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

I liked the bar at the end of time. You don't have to worry about paying your tab or a hangover the next morning.

There is always an upside to everything, even the end of time.

I liked the premise and when I was younger idolized everything Douglas Adams did; even purchasing a copy of the original transcripts for the BBC radio enactment.