Dude look like a moron.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dude look like a moron.

Front man and moron Stephen Tylor registered Rethuglitard, sent circus clown Donald Trump a cease and desist order for using his song "Dream On".

Shut the fuck up Steve. Yea, technically, legally, yea. But don't hand me any crap about ending up on cat food. And whathe fuck dude, you are supposedly on the same team. I could understand if you think he is a prick but still support the GOP.

Steve, the rabbit died, that is the orange rot on Trump's head. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 So you are saying that

So you are saying that Trump has the right to steal Tylors music? 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 So you are saying that

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
and tyler shouldn't call him

and tyler shouldn't call him out because he's republican? i always knew you had a "group-loyalty-before-all-else" mentality.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: So you

Beyond Saving wrote:

Where did I say that moron? Trump wasn't making any money using it, and Tyler wasn't objecting on immage grounds, he's a registered Republican. Butos

But most of all he isn't going to end up on cat food.

If I were in a famous band and Bernie used my music and is promoting my values, I wouldn't give a fuck, at that level of fame, everyone would know Bernie isn't making a dime from it or passing himself off os the band. I would however tell any trickle up fuck the poor xenophobic GOP asshole not to use it because I don't support greedy assholes.

If Tyler wants to stop him, yea he has that right, but it seems petty and stupid since he and Trump Support the same party.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Where did I say that moron? Trump wasn't making any money using it, and Tyler wasn't objecting on immage grounds, he's a registered Republican. Butos

So copyright only applies if you are using it for monetary gain?

Quote:

But most of all he isn't going to end up on cat food. If I were in a famous band and Bernie used my music and is promoting my values, I wouldn't give a fuck, at that level of fame, everyone would know Bernie isn't making a dime from it or passing himself off os the band. I would however tell any trickle up fuck the poor xenophobic GOP asshole not to use it because I don't support greedy assholes. If Tyler wants to stop him, yea he has that right, but it seems petty and stupid since he and Trump Support the same party.

So copyright only applies to people who aren't in the same party as you?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

But most of all he isn't going to end up on cat food.

If I were in a famous band and Bernie used my music and is promoting my values, I wouldn't give a fuck, at that level of fame, everyone would know Bernie isn't making a dime from it or passing himself off os the band. I would however tell any trickle up fuck the poor xenophobic GOP asshole not to use it because I don't support greedy assholes.

If Tyler wants to stop him, yea he has that right, but it seems petty and stupid since he and Trump Support the same party.

You know jack shit about politics and advertising.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.