A troll fails

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
A troll fails

Vastet wrote:
Having watched Brian and Beyond for all that time, I cannot disagree with the idea that they've had more 1 on 1 discussions than any two other people. I remember 7 years ago I wouldn't criticise Brians posts even when they were ridiculous, simply because he was at least vaguely on my side and Beyond was firmly in the opposition camp. But as time went on, Brian started expanding his straw man assaults to include other people. I let the first few go without much of an issue, but it only increased in frequency. At this point I can say that I no longer have any respect for Bob. Not only is he attempting to defend a sociopath, he knows less than I do about science, as was demonstrated recently. Bob has become Brian's puppet who only comes on to be a hypocritical whiny bitch.

So...Mr. Expert here admits he doesn't know much about science but acts as if he knows EVERYTHING while bitching at others for knowing nothing.  Nice to be hypocritical. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I can't melt metal in a

I can't melt metal in a factory to mold a car engine, but I do know my car does not run on pixy dust. And I can drive one as well without assuming it runs on pixy dust.

Bob has a degree, and all this amounts to is that some here don't like that he sided with me. The worst part is that he never said I got everything right. He'd side with my mom and most of my friends and even my x wife that I am scatterbrianed. But he also knows I have have good grasp of human behavior and your response is unfortanatly typical of our species. Someone upsets the apple cart you don't like it. 

"Sides" You fucking idiot. It isn't about "sides" Vaset. It is about HUMANITY. Something Hitchens cared about and Dawkins cares about, and Sam cares about. You and others here care that I didn't conform verbally, like most humans. I am NOT out to murder anyone, or silence you. SO GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Brian yet again makes shit

^ Brian yet again makes shit up to make himself feel better. Interestingly, he has chosen the best part of the site to do so: trollville.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i have two degrees, neither

i have two degrees, neither of which is in bob's field. bob's degree is not in my field. therefore it's a pretty moot point.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson