Here is what a childish bully looks like.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here is what a childish bully looks like.

The worst anyone can call me is an asshole and obnoxious. Unlike this fuckwad, who advocates murder in the name of a god. I do not see the word "atheist" as a religion, political party, economic view, or loyalty oath. So the idiots here blasting me for my blapshemy need to grow the fuck up and get angry at the right people. If the worst any of us here get is a "fuck you" without dying over it, you've had a good day. Political correctness is a form of fascism. If no one here is willing to blindly bow to me, which I am not demanding, then I would suggest you get your heads out of your ass and stop tollerating dickheads like this.

https://twitter.com/anjemchoudary

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 No no one is singling out

No no one is singling out Islam. Here iis Mr Diety calling out the Pope for coddling the insecurities of the Islamic assholes who use violence. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xDnxv6eFNg#t=62

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I get really pissed at my

I get really pissed at my fellow humans, including atheists, when they think censorship is the key to peace. If all 7 billion of us got to arrest or murder people every time we got pissed at each other, all 7 billion of us could think of people, we'd like  to do that to. I am quite sure some here would like to punch me in the face too. 

It is simply not enough to be pissed to censor others.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Ironic coming from the guy

Ironic coming from the guy who has told more people they should just "shut up" over the last decade than anyone else.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yikes.I assume the British

Yikes.

I assume the British government is already following this.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Ironic

Beyond Saving wrote:

Ironic coming from the guy who has told more people they should just "shut up" over the last decade than anyone else.

No, don't even go there idiot. No one by law has to "shut up", you damned well know that is not what I mean. 

I am saying "shut up" just like others here have said it to me. No one is talking about government law.

"Shut up" is in the context of "prove it or rethink your position, until then your words don't mean shit to me".

No different than when most people say "bless you", most people do not litterally believe, like when that superstition was started that your soul litterally could fly out of your head. Today, "bless you" is merely going through the motions.

Ok, so STFU! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD, HAVE THAT MAN ARRESTED! Grow up.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The only line I have with

The only line I have with any human is acting out in violence. It simply is not enough to be pissed at someone to justify violence. Otherwise you'd be justified in punching me, and I'd be justified in punching you. I'd simply rather to leave it at "fuck you" and know I won't die because you and I don't like each other.

"Shut up" is merely a blunt sarcastic way we all use to say "you are full of shit" or "I think you are an idiot".

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 If most of the world were

If most of the world were simply humans going through the motions like eating their favorite food without throwing a fit that others think what they eat tastes like shit, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: If most of

Brian37 wrote:

If most of the world were simply humans going through the motions like eating their favorite food without throwing a fit that others think what they eat tastes like shit, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

Brian...  SHUT UP !

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Brian...  SHUT UP !

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Yeah, this Chaudary guy has been tossing petrol on the fire for many years. I assume the poms figure he has not quite crossed the line. Imagine if he was a white guy saying muslims deserved this and this and some other atroctiy. The death threats would really fly. 

Personally, I find the doctrine of Islam profoundly offensive. More offensive than any cartoon, and doubly so because muslims really mean it. However, one of the important things about Chaudary in my view, is that he represents a particular subset of literal islamic belief and allowing him to publically be himself undeniably shows that subset to actually exist. 

I think I've said before that the west should advocate Ahmadiyya Islam very aggressively. Allowing the Sunnis to promote Wahabi doctrines with no good alternative being marketed in the same space seems damn silly to me.  

As an example, we could all live happily next door to this guy. www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/ahmadiyya-muslims-back-australian-drive-against-jihadist-radicalisation/story-fnpdbcmu-1227073258049

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pope morality

Brian37 wrote:

No no one is singling out Islam. Here iis Mr Diety calling out the Pope for coddling the insecurities of the Islamic assholes who use violence. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xDnxv6eFNg#t=62

Something I wondered about this was whether the pope was trying to encourage a more bolshie christianity. 

He's called on African christians to turn to arms in their self defence a couple of times now. 

But I agree. His doctrine and islam insult us, dehumanise us and threaten us and if we protest, we are to be violently put down. 

Maybe we should punch a believer every time we are insulted? How would that go down?

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Here is what a childish

"Here is what a childish bully looks like."

Where's Brian's picture?

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.