Atheist charity 2014

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist charity 2014

The family was at it again, for another secular Christmas from the Forever 7 Foundation. I do enjoy playing Santa inspite of the 80 degree heat; ably assisted by my assistant Santa, Newest nephew Tylor Sigh. This takes place at my house in Turkeyen Guyana [pronounce it Tur Kine] and has usual the recipients are mostly Hindus and Muslims with a few Christians sprinkled in. Guyana is a religious country but with Christians a clear minority Christmas is a very secular holiday nationwide. I'm the only white guy in the video so I should be easy to spot, watch and enjoy everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycw1W8bnTwA&sns

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 cool

cool

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not cool. Hot. Too hot. Way

Not cool. Hot. Too hot. Way too hot. But awesome.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Jeffrick wrote: The

Jeffrick wrote:
The family was at it again, for another secular Christmas from the Forever 7 Foundation. I do enjoy playing Santa inspite of the 80 degree heat; ably assisted by my assistant Santa, Newest nephew Tylor Sigh. This takes place at my house in Turkeyen Guyana [pronounce it Tur Kine] and has usual the recipients are mostly Hindus and Muslims with a few Christians sprinkled in. Guyana is a religious country but with Christians a clear minority Christmas is a very secular holiday nationwide. I'm the only white guy in the video so I should be easy to spot, watch and enjoy everyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycw1W8bnTwA&sns

Screw charity, I have been asking Angelina Jolie for pitty sex since I saw her in Tomb Raider, and what has been the result? NOTHING NADDA! Well besides the restraining order.

Translation "AWESOME SAUCE. And good for you"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog