Fart News, "Hands off baby Jebus"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15760
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Fart News, "Hands off baby Jebus"

And if we dont?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/12/22/hey-ill-tempered-atheist-hands-off-baby-jesus-step-away-from-manger/

I love how these crybabies have no problem blasting Islam but if you merely point out we are not a theocracy, or point out magic babies are not born of virgins they throw a fit.

If anyone is getting their diapers in a twist Fake News is. FYI Fart News the axis tilt of the planet is the reason for the season. The planet is much older than your myth.

Happy Festivus.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
 I saw that article and

 I saw that article and posted my reply.

What a fuck job he is.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15760
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 There is no legal danger

 There is no legal danger of their right to celebrate 1 day the way they choose. They simply get bent out of shape if someone else doesn't do the same.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: There is no

Brian37 wrote:

 There is no legal danger of their right to celebrate 1 day the way they choose. They simply get bent out of shape if someone else doesn't do the same.

I believe it is stupid to argue about the subject. Either you have faith or you don't. Debating it for the christian only shows how weak your faith is in your own religion.

 


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:And if we

Brian37 wrote:
And if we dont? http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/12/22/hey-ill-tempered-atheist-hands-off-baby-jesus-step-away-from-manger/ I love how these crybabies have no problem blasting Islam but if you merely point out we are not a theocracy, or point out magic babies are not born of virgins they throw a fit. If anyone is getting their diapers in a twist Fake News is. FYI Fart News the axis tilt of the planet is the reason for the season. The planet is much older than your myth. Happy Festivus.

Filing lawsuits is not "merely pointing out" anything, it is using the weight of the government to make people do things the way you want. FRFF is a bunch of babies living in their mother's basements whining about shit that is irrelevant and suing and harrassing people because they are assholes who are incapable of operating politely within society. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15760
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
And if we dont? http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/12/22/hey-ill-tempered-atheist-hands-off-baby-jesus-step-away-from-manger/ I love how these crybabies have no problem blasting Islam but if you merely point out we are not a theocracy, or point out magic babies are not born of virgins they throw a fit. If anyone is getting their diapers in a twist Fake News is. FYI Fart News the axis tilt of the planet is the reason for the season. The planet is much older than your myth. Happy Festivus.

Filing lawsuits is not "merely pointing out" anything, it is using the weight of the government to make people do things the way you want. FRFF is a bunch of babies living in their mother's basements whining about shit that is irrelevant and suing and harrassing people because they are assholes who are incapable of operating politely within society. 

No dippy, just like you and guns, and economics, you hate anyone who challenges you. You might as well be a believer yourself.

 The First Amendment is an anti trust anti monopoly law and Christians don't get special treatement.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
And if we dont? http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/12/22/hey-ill-tempered-atheist-hands-off-baby-jesus-step-away-from-manger/ I love how these crybabies have no problem blasting Islam but if you merely point out we are not a theocracy, or point out magic babies are not born of virgins they throw a fit. If anyone is getting their diapers in a twist Fake News is. FYI Fart News the axis tilt of the planet is the reason for the season. The planet is much older than your myth. Happy Festivus.

Filing lawsuits is not "merely pointing out" anything, it is using the weight of the government to make people do things the way you want. FRFF is a bunch of babies living in their mother's basements whining about shit that is irrelevant and suing and harrassing people because they are assholes who are incapable of operating politely within society. 

No dippy, just like you and guns, and economics, you hate anyone who challenges you. You might as well be a believer yourself.

 The First Amendment is an anti trust anti monopoly law and Christians don't get special treatement.

The first amendment has nothing to do with trusts or monopolies.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15760
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 The hell it does not. You

 The hell it does not. You realy are stuck on this utopian bullshit that freedom is something that does not require any oversight or relegulation. The First Amendment is a law. And in that law it gives everyone the same tools to use and as such that law when we chose to use it allows us to counter attempts at monopolies of speech, religon, and politcal party. 

Nowhere in the First Amendment does it give more or special rights to a majority over all others. That makes it an anti monopoly anti trust law. 

Now if you think it is not, then by your stupid logic it would be ok for my side of the isle to gain lopsided power and you'd be fucked. That is why at the end of that LAW it says "and to petition the Government for a redress of grievences". If all the First Amendment meant was "fuck you I got mine" then we wouldn't need that part of it and it would be nothing more than "might makes right".

Sad that you are too selfish to see that it IS an anti monopoly law that protects you as well.

Beyond, you are simply just another typical male in our species who hates it when others compete or win. I hope for your sake someday you grow up. 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: The hell it

Brian37 wrote:

 The hell it does not. You realy are stuck on this utopian bullshit that freedom is something that does not require any oversight or relegulation.

By definition, regulation is a restriction of freedom. Someone might argue that there are cases where a restriction of freedom is desirable, such as the freedom to yell "Fire" in a crowd, but it is still a restruction.

 

Quote:

The First Amendment is a law. And in that law it gives everyone the same tools to use and as such that law when we chose to use it allows us to counter attempts at monopolies of speech, religon, and politcal party. 

Nowhere does the first amendment promise everyone will have the same tools. Nor does it say that influential speakers can or should be shut up. It says quite blatantly that Congress shall make no law. Not that congress should make things fair.

 

Quote:

Nowhere in the First Amendment does it give more or special rights to a majority over all others. That makes it an anti monopoly anti trust law. 

Do you even know what a monopoly or a trust is? 

 

Quote:

Now if you think it is not, then by your stupid logic it would be ok for my side of the isle to gain lopsided power and you'd be fucked.

It is completely legal for one party to have lopsided power, it has happened many times in the past.

 

Quote:

That is why at the end of that LAW it says "right to petition the government for a redress of grivance". If all the First Amendment meant was "fuck you I got mine" then we wouldn't need that part of it and it would be nothing more than "might makes right".

Nobody is questioning their right to petition the government. They are free to petition, protest and whine all they want and if anyone tries to use government force to shut them up, I will defend them. They are still assholes.

 

Quote:

Beyond, you are simply just another typical male in our species who hates it when others compete or win. I hope for your sake someday you grow up. 

 I'm not the one running around demanding that others shut up because their side is currently dominant.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X