Marathon bomber's uncle speaks out.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16180
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Marathon bomber's uncle speaks out.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4128
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
   Apparently, the

   Apparently, the remaining suspect has been captured alive while hiding in a boat and suffering from flesh wounds.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13214
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

This guy has enough fans already to start a radio/youtube show.

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

   Apparently, the remaining suspect has been captured alive while hiding in a boat and suffering from flesh wounds.

My how things have changed. 30+ minutes before any news outlet reported his capture I hear about it on 3 different websites.

Newspapers were in enough trouble competing against online sources. But now even online journalism isn't fast enough to keep up.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4902
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:My how things

Vastet wrote:
My how things have changed. 30+ minutes before any news outlet reported his capture I hear about it on 3 different websites. Newspapers were in enough trouble competing against online sources. But now even online journalism isn't fast enough to keep up.

News sucks. You turn it on and they repeat the same fucking thing over and over and over... they had a guy on today who was a "school chum" and he was the worst interviewee I've seen since Sarah Palin.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 16180
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
This guy has enough fans already to start a radio/youtube show.
ProzacDeathWish wrote:

   Apparently, the remaining suspect has been captured alive while hiding in a boat and suffering from flesh wounds.

My how things have changed. 30+ minutes before any news outlet reported his capture I hear about it on 3 different websites. Newspapers were in enough trouble competing against online sources. But now even online journalism isn't fast enough to keep up.

 

A week from now I will have given birth to alien monkeys with octopus arms, if you don't print that now, you will lose money.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog