Rofl.

Rofl.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL

Funny how theists use that "open mind" thing when it comes to backing up their assertions.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
You could do a strip where

You could do a strip where the bubbles say "The Force is Real" and the other say "Tribbles are real" "I'm right" "No, I'm right". "I'll die for Luke Skywalker",  "And I''ll die for Captain Kirk".

And then a final window that has the unseen skepic bubble coming out of the bottom "We always find it funny when both of you say "their belief is silly, but mine isn't. But neither of you have a patent or a Nobel Prize in invisible friend theory".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:You could do a

Brian37 wrote:

You could do a strip where the bubbles say "The Force is Real" and the other say "Tribbles are real" "I'm right" "No, I'm right". "I'll die for Luke Skywalker",  "And I''ll die for Captain Kirk".

And then a final window that has the unseen skepic bubble coming out of the bottom "We always find it funny when both of you say "their belief is silly, but mine isn't. But neither of you have a patent or a Nobel Prize in invisible friend theory".

Laughing out loud

Reminds me of that comedy, Free Enterprise, when William Shatner appears to that kid in a vision and tries to talk him out of fighting. Then Shatner asks him what the other kid said that was worth fighting over. Kid replies : "He said Hans Solo was cooler than Captain Kirk." Shatner replies : "Well, kick the little fucker's ass !"

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno