Jesus Was Not The Son of God

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus Was Not The Son of God

case

Reproduced under Creative Commons license from http://www.jesusandmo.net/

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awesome dude! I'm gotta

Awesome dude! I'm gotta check that site out!

Check this out:  www.jesus-is.org

You can state whatever you think Jesus is and if you wait a few seconds/minutes someone always says he's fake or imaginary!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
It never ceases to boar the

It never ceases to boar the fuck out of me when people get their panties in a bunch when you pick on their daddy. Really? According to them I am  a pip squeak and he is all powerful and can kick my ass with no one's help, so why the fuck are you getting between us?

Every time someone says "Hey now, don't pick on my god" I get the image of a midget standing spread eagle in front of the Terminator shouting "DONT PICK ON MY GOD YOU MIGHT HURT HIM".

What kind of a glass jaw does this alleged god have? And with all the disease and war and crime and poverty in the world the best your god can think about is being called names? What a self centered prick.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog