Primus Live At Red Rocks 2010 [THEIST MORALS SUCK]

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Primus Live At Red Rocks 2010 [THEIST MORALS SUCK]

COPYRIGHT CONTENT REMOVED UNTIL ARTICLE ABOUT DAVID HENSON CAN BE WRITTEN AND SHOWN TO OTHERS AS AN EXAMPLE OF RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY.

READ BELOW AND YOU CAN SEE WHY DAVID HENSON "THE THEIST" THOUGHT IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO POST COPYRIGHT MATERIAL OVER AND OVER ON THIS WEBSITE.  

Threads from Thetheist where you can see him act like a child:

Looking For Atheist / Theist Debate And Discussion

The Theist

The Irrational Nature Of Atheism - An Explanation Of God, Gods And GoddessesThe Theist

01 Pudding Time
02 In The Flesh
03 Here Come The Bastards
04 Behind My Camel
05 Groundhogs Day
06 Those Damn Blue Collar Tweekers
07 Golden Boy
08 American Life
09 Big In Japan
10 Over The Falls
11 Drums - Whamola
12 Eleven
13 Jerry Was A Racecar Driver
14 Over The Electric Grapevine
15 Harold Of The Rocks
16 Tommy The Cat

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Why do you keep posting

Why do you keep posting copyright material that's being hosted on a video site illegally?

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Why do you

Sapient wrote:

Why do you keep posting copyright material that's being hosted on a video site illegally?

Well, you stupid fuck, because the more I do that the more likely your site will be blocked by the copyright police in the near future.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote: Well, you

The Theist wrote:

Well, you stupid fuck, because the more I do that the more likely your site will be blocked by the copyright police in the near future.

The Theist is beginning to crack up.  Sad and pathetic how so many admitted Christian theists only pay lip service to personal piety. This man of spiritual insight now ironically reverts to infantile temper tantrums to exact his "revenge" upon us.   His mask is cracking and now we can see who he really is and it isn't pretty. 

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Sapient

The Theist wrote:

Sapient wrote:

What a douchetool.

Not getting your way so you deliberately are trying to cause harm to others.

Ah... I forgot.. that's the christian way.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The Theist wrote:

Quote:
The Theist wrote: Well, you stupid fuck, because the more I do that the more likely your site will be blocked by the copyright police in the near future.

I find it grossly insulting that you'd rather resort to petty ploys of sabotage to try and get a reputable website shut down that just so happens to disagree with your narrow views, myopic understanding and slippery discussion maneuvers when faced with very hard-hitting questions.  Not since FurryCatHerder have I seen such a blatant disregard for the community or other people's opinions.  You've been nothing but an annoying earwig that scuttles around here that ignores reality and lives life in a fantasy bubble concocted to suit your own selfish desires and the sickening part is you've tried your best to troll that emotional agenda onto us ever since you've posted here.     

What you've done is so heinous and childish that those words don't seem to cut it.  It goes without saying, but your days are numbered.

Oh, and I never actually gave you permission to use my description as your quote so, technically, you're in violation of copyright infringement, ASSHOLE.

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Theist wrote:

Sapient wrote:

WOW! That's the dumbest God Damn thing I've ever heard. You oughta be punched in the throat. And your Mom oughta be slapped in the mouth. I thought you took it pretty well when me n Prozac razzed you in your gay little "Response" thread, but that's just downright cowardly. Sapient needs to change your badge to "Cowardly Theistard Extraordinare"

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian, can't you just delete

Brian, can't you just delete this thread ?   As with all exchanges with The Theist there's no content here worth saving anyway.

I know forum moderator AnswersinGeneSimmons once arbitrarily deleted a thread just because he thought the topic was redundant.  

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 I'm not sure how to handle

I'm not sure how to handle it.  I'm not concerned much as we are in no violation of any copyright that he is concerned about.  It would seem to me that he himself is taking on more risk in posting the material especially because he admitted his intent.  He is trying to go out in a blaze of glory.  He is begging for a ban, I'm considering it, but only because folks are asking me to.

Let me ponder for a bit.  

If it makes you guys feel better one of us can remove the content from his first posts.  I don't want to delete the thread at all, it is a perfect example of what Christians have to offer us. 

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: I'm not sure

Sapient wrote:

I'm not sure how to handle it.  I'm not concerned much as we are in no violation of any copyright that he is concerned about.  It would seem to me that he himself is taking on more risk in posting the material especially because he admitted his intent.  He is trying to go out in a blaze of glory.  He is begging for a ban, I'm considering it, but only because folks are asking me to.

Let me ponder for a bit.  

If it makes you guys feel better one of us can remove the content from his first posts.  I don't want to delete the thread at all, it is a perfect example of what Christians have to offer us. 

I wouldn't sweat it.  He's just giving Jean a break from the beatings. Where the hell is Jean? I never thought I would want Jean back as exalted ruler of the Theistards. That's pretty bad. I'll sick Jean on him.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Is this our David Henson

Is this our David Henson "The Theist"

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/davidhenson/abou/

Bio

David Henson received his Master of Arts from Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, California, after receiving a Lilly Grant for religious education for journalist. He is currently a postulant for the priesthood in the Episcopal Church and writing his first book. He is a father of two young sons and the husband of a medical school student.

He also once chased my stolen Jeep Grand Cherokee at dangerous speeds down an Interstate in California. He didn’t catch it.

Connect with David through his Facebook page or on Twitter. He enjoys hearing from anyone who reads his work, especially, but not exclusively, if they like it.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 I just wrote this article

I just wrote this article on Facebook and linked to this thread.  

A Christian blogger and owner of at least one theist website came on to Rational Responders recently and had a virtual mental breakdown because nobody bought in to his immature semantic argument. In it's simplest terms he argued that anything can be god, like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, or even poop. And since anything can be god, then the definition of atheism is stupid because atheists believe in gods like Hendrix and poop.

He has since lost his mind, and instead of admitting the flaws in his argument as is typical of people who argue on behalf of religion he decided to post full length copyrighted movies and music on our site in about 10 separate threads. He just explained his reason when I asked "Well, you stupid fuck, because the more I do that the more likely your site will be blocked by the copyright police in the near future."

So as you can see religious people argue dishonestly and when proven wrong are not willing to accept it. Furthermore in order to quiet their opposition they are willing to violate laws and try to make it appear as if you are in violation in hopes that they can silence you, because it's the only way they can win. Throughout history atheists have been silenced far too often.

Reverse the trend. Refuse to be silenced. Speak out against religion.

If anyone would like to link to the funniest David Henson posts or help create a profile of this sorry individual I can help ensure that this page returns a high worth in google searches for the many years to come and to ensure that this story is told.  Such negative actions should be turned into positive ones.  If the despicable hypocrisy and attempts at censoring atheists fuel just one atheist to speak out more this will be entirely worth it.

badlad83
User is offlineOffline
I say don't delete the

I say don't delete the thread or block him. He's a great example of what religious people stand for. He is a moron on parade!

atxcats
User is offlineOffline
I don't think so

I looked at both websites and at least at a glance both the writing and theology seem different.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
This carry-on

reminds me of last time, with a little more venom. Bit of a shame really. I don't agree with Dave but enjoy his ideas. Shame we can't keep talking around it without things getting messy.

I say 'non' to banning Mr Henson. But he's earned his stripes, that's certain. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: I just wrote

Sapient wrote:

A Christian blogger and owner of at least one theist website came on to Rational Responders recently and had a virtual mental breakdown because nobody bought in to his immature semantic argument. In it's simplest terms he argued that anything can be god, like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, or even poop. And since anything can be god, then the definition of atheism is stupid because atheists believe in gods like Hendrix and poop.

He has since lost his mind, and instead of admitting the flaws in his argument as is typical of people who argue on behalf of religion he decided to post full length copyrighted movies and music on our site in about 10 separate threads. He just explained his reason when I asked "Well, you stupid fuck, because the more I do that the more likely your site will be blocked by the copyright police in the near future."

So as you can see religious people argue dishonestly and when proven wrong are not willing to accept it. Furthermore in order to quiet their opposition they are willing to violate laws and try to make it appear as if you are in violation in hopes that they can silence you, because it's the only way they can win. Throughout history atheists have been silenced far too often.

If anyone would like to link to the funniest David Henson posts or help create a profile of this sorry individual I can help ensure that this page returns a high worth in google searches for the many years to come and to ensure that this story is told.  Such negative actions should be turned into positive ones.  If the despicable hypocrisy and attempts at censoring atheists fuel just one atheist to speak out more this will be entirely worth it.

I have mixed feelings about this "person" and based on my experiences with people like them I have several concerns.

The first is that people on forums like to pretend and role play. With this in mind, names mean nothing to me, but intent does.

My first concern is that this person has admitted they wanted to mess with this website and cause problems. While it is true that no one here is doing any thing wrong (such as posting the links), this site is responsible or could be responsible for removing the information once it is found.

I speak from experience. When I was much, much younger, I was a bit of a "early day" hacker/pirate. I ran a BBS for seven years and I won't get in to what I actually did during that time. I saw a lot of friends and acquaintances go the way of the dodo when large corporations came knocking at the doors. If warnings didn't work then the lawyers and police got involved. Sometimes the FBI and the CIA.

Today is a different ball game and not being a lawyer I'm behind the eightball on knowledge of who is responsible for what; and what is illegal. I'm sure Sapient has connections protecting the site but why play that risk?

I believe that since Sapient knows the information is copyrighted he is now responsible for removing the information and also punishing the user who did the action, which I bet is in the terms/rules when we created our accounts. Besides, I didn't come to this site for movies and music (even though on occasion we do talk about such items), there are "other places for this stuff" but not here.

We have all grown tired of the silly arguments and "evidence" which is lacking. I believe the nutsack has over stepped their rights and their time on the board as a contributing member has passed.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:The

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

The Theist wrote:

The Theist is beginning to crack up.  Sad and pathetic how so many admitted Christian theists only pay lip service to personal piety. This man of spiritual insight now ironically reverts to infantile temper tantrums to exact his "revenge" upon us.   His mask is cracking and now we can see who he really is and it isn't pretty. 

I think we should sit around and whup this religious som'bitch into shape. Hell, yes!

This here monster is a blight on the spotted ass of rationality, that's fer damn sure.

He's so mean! Urgghhh. It just makes me so mad that this non-infidel would stoop to such a low place in our faithless perception of reality that . . . I tell you, I'm so goddamn mad right now I can't even think.

PIN 'EM UP ON THE BULLITIN BOARD OF BOOGEY MONSTERS FOR THE RATIONALLY FUCKED BY RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY AND SEND THEM DONATIONS IN TO THE RATIONAL RESPONSE RADIO RETARD HOUR< HELL YEAS!

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:What a

digitalbeachbum wrote:

What a douchetool.

Not getting your way so you deliberately are trying to cause harm to others.

Ah... I forgot.. that's the christian way.

HERE! HERE! Bum, Trying to cause harm to others - ADMITTEDLY! By posting copyrighted material on, of all places, this forum where for six fucking years every sad assed atheist has done the same.

WELL I THINK IT IS A DISGRACE!

Say, uh . . . Beachbum, is that avatar of yours copyright of Zumuda or the family of Kaufman?

Well, I'm sure that doesn't matter much, 'cause goddammit we need a scapegoat, and this arrogant queer nigger may just be what we have been looking for. The coffers are dry. Donations are down. Rake the shit, Andy! In the name of all that is philosophical.

Got any coke?

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override

Sage_Override wrote:

Quote:
The Theist wrote: Well, you stupid fuck, because the more I do that the more likely your site will be blocked by the copyright police in the near future.

I find it grossly insulting that you'd rather resort to petty ploys of sabotage to try and get a reputable website shut down that just so happens to disagree with your narrow views, myopic understanding and slippery discussion maneuvers when faced with very hard-hitting questions.  Not since FurryCatHerder have I seen such a blatant disregard for the community or other people's opinions.  You've been nothing but an annoying earwig that scuttles around here that ignores reality and lives life in a fantasy bubble concocted to suit your own selfish desires and the sickening part is you've tried your best to troll that emotional agenda onto us ever since you've posted here.     

What you've done is so heinous and childish that those words don't seem to cut it.  It goes without saying, but your days are numbered.

Oh, and I never actually gave you permission to use my description as your quote so, technically, you're in violation of copyright infringement, ASSHOLE.

Now the way I understand it, this FurryCatHerder wannabe thinks he is Ssooo smart he has even posted the same material on his website forum to take it out as well! Just check the link! Go to his forum. Same stuff and even more so. 

I don't know Sage, I think we should feel sorry for this punk. I mean sure, he posted copyrighted material and well big business has its intellectual properties. Demons, I tell you. They must be real! Like that avatar of yours. It makes my nipples hard. Did you make that? Can I borrow it?

Anyway. Some day there may come a time when we are free.

I thought you left this sad rag because you realized they were all pricks.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: I'm not sure

Sapient wrote:

Let me ponder for a bit.  

Well, weigh your options. On the one hand it surely must be good for traffic to have someone to rail against. On the other hand the ones who donate money to you are surely pissed because this wise ass is making them look, well, like the idiots they are.

I say you let him hang around a little bit and look bad for himself, get all the old pot smoking pill popping cock sucking old broads that frequent this bitch and hand over their money to your arrogant skeptical TV evangelist for the Infidels ass soak in their own juices and then pull the plug like a smug hero. 

We got faith in you, dufus, after all, that is you with Kirk.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: I just wrote

Sapient wrote:

Good for you! That will show him. [Laughs] Some poor bastard is thinking to himself: "What the fuck is this idiot on about? Could he have done some research?  It reminds me of Ricki Lake firebombing that fake fur factory in the name of animal rights. "

Solidarity, Reg!

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
badlad83 wrote:I say don't

badlad83 wrote:

I say don't delete the thread or block him. He's a great example of what religious people stand for. He is a moron on parade!

Yeah . . . this mother fucker has got it right on. [Laughs] A moron on parade.

[Laughs]

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

reminds me of last time, with a little more venom. Bit of a shame really. I don't agree with Dave but enjoy his ideas. Shame we can't keep talking around it without things getting messy.

I say 'non' to banning Mr Henson. But he's earned his stripes, that's certain. 

What do you get out of it?

You know where to find me.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:I wouldn't

tonyjeffers wrote:
I wouldn't sweat it.  He's just giving Jean a break from the beatings. Where the hell is Jean? I never thought I would want Jean back as exalted ruler of the Theistards. That's pretty bad. I'll sick Jean on him.

You know what I think? I think Jean needs our prayers. I think he is sitting back thinking he was such a clever buttocks. I think you know you have a copyrighted image that is unmolested and you see that. And you know that the only reason why these cunts are bothering me is that they know I can rip their world apart. I think you see some of that in your own struggles for what is real, and I think that is a good thing because you are not so fucked up ego as they are. You know this but you play it cool. 

It would be fun to have me around. Imagine the next few years slapping these evil ignorant cunts on the back for fun.

You will be gone the next sock puppet I resurrect.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I have

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I have mixed feelings about this "person" and based on my experiences with people like them I have several concerns.

The first is that people on forums like to pretend and role play. With this in mind, names mean nothing to me, but intent does.

My first concern is that this person has admitted they wanted to mess with this website and cause problems. While it is true that no one here is doing any thing wrong (such as posting the links), this site is responsible or could be responsible for removing the information once it is found.

I speak from experience. When I was much, much younger, I was a bit of a "early day" hacker/pirate. I ran a BBS for seven years and I won't get in to what I actually did during that time. I saw a lot of friends and acquaintances go the way of the dodo when large corporations came knocking at the doors. If warnings didn't work then the lawyers and police got involved. Sometimes the FBI and the CIA.

Today is a different ball game and not being a lawyer I'm behind the eightball on knowledge of who is responsible for what; and what is illegal. I'm sure Sapient has connections protecting the site but why play that risk?

I believe that since Sapient knows the information is copyrighted he is now responsible for removing the information and also punishing the user who did the action, which I bet is in the terms/rules when we created our accounts. Besides, I didn't come to this site for movies and music (even though on occasion we do talk about such items), there are "other places for this stuff" but not here.

We have all grown tired of the silly arguments and "evidence" which is lacking. I believe the nutsack has over stepped their rights and their time on the board as a contributing member has passed.

Fucking dumbass gucci punk ass bitch.

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
atxcats wrote:  Is this

atxcats wrote:

I looked at both websites and at least at a glance both the writing and theology seem different.

I do at least have the decency to say, with all seriousness, that link ain't mine. I'm not that David Henson, don't bother him on my account.

Really. That ain't me.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:I do at

The Theist wrote:

I do at least have the decency to say, with all seriousness, that link ain't mine. I'm not that David Henson, don't bother him on my account.

Considering your track record on honesty, you just lent the theory some credibility.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello

The OPIE is not a Chrisitan but a member of a cult that broke away and became another cult. Thus he will be dwelling in hell with TG Baker and the rest of you guys.

he violates conseqence of consistency via the system of Christianity and is thus a heretic.

I would actually agree with you atheists on this one. Even though you  liberal bums are against freedom and capitalism and against the freedom of speech and are highly hypocritical on this matter I agree that this moron is acting like an atheist liberal would act.

Freedom of speech was designed to protect offensive unpopular speech.

People like the OPIe are just those not trained in thinking and travels from one non thinking cult to the other.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Well, you

The Theist wrote:

Someone forgot to tell him PIPA's dead, or he's one of "Jean Chauvin"'s flunkies.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:The Theist

Kapkao wrote:

The Theist wrote:

Someone forgot to tell him PIPA's dead, or he's one of "Jean Chauvin"'s flunkies.

... or that I used my sites as an awareness campaign for SOPA/PIPA as the largest atheist sites that boycotted to raise awareness.  Or that I have been somewhat of a copyright crusader over the years, whether it was with Kent Hovind or Uri Geller.  Copyright has become one of my areas of expertise.  Leave it up to "The Theist" to be dishonest and ignorant.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:HelloThe

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello

The OPIE is not a Chrisitan but a member of a cult that broke away and became another cult.

So what, you're both a couple of religious lunatics, and nobody here gives a shit about your theological differences.

JeanChauvin wrote:
Thus he will be dwelling in hell with TG Baker and the rest of you guys.

Stop Jean you're giving me nightmares ! 

JeanChauvin wrote:
he violates conseqence of consistency via the system of Christianity and is thus a heretic.

Funny, he says the same thing about you. 

JeanChauvin wrote:
Even though you  liberal bums .....

Most true liberals would be horrified by many of my political views.

JeanChauvin wrote:

Good thing for you that you have that protection or you would have likely talked your way into a prison by now.

JeanChauvin wrote:
People like the OPIe are just those not trained in thinking and travels from one non thinking cult to the other.

Maybe you could convince the poor, misguided The Theist to join your John Calvin nuthugger cult ?

You're pretty persuasive, uh, wait a minute....actually you're not persuasive at all.  

JeanChauvin wrote:
Respek-fully, Yo !

Jean Chauv-it-in ( Dirty Jew )

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Kapkao

Sapient wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

The Theist wrote:

... or that I used my sites as an awareness campaign for SOPA/PIPA as the largest atheist sites that boycotted to raise awareness.  Or that I have been somewhat of a copyright crusader over the years, whether it was with Kent Hovind or Uri Geller.  Copyright has become one of my areas of expertise.  Leave it up to "The Theist" to be dishonest and ignorant.

Good point, as always. /hat_tip

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Jean

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello

The OPIE is not a Chrisitan but a member of a cult that broke away and became another cult.

So what, you're both a couple of religious lunatics, and nobody here gives a shit about your theological differences.

I say we keep him as long as he provides free lulz.

Quote:

JeanChauvin wrote:
Thus he will be dwelling in hell with TG Baker and the rest of you guys.

Stop Jean you're giving me nightmares ! 

JeanChauvin wrote:

That was just fucking painful to read...

...but then, I realized you're serious about everything here. 

Quote:
JeanChauvin wrote:
Even though you  liberal bums .....

Srsly?

JeanChauvin wrote:

Quote:
JeanChauvin wrote:

Maybe you could convince the poor, misguided The Theist to

GET FUCKING LAID ALREADY, LIKE I HAVE SRSLY NEEDED TO FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW. Suggested starter imagery:

JeanChauvin wrote:
Respek-fully, Yo !

Jean Chauv-it-in ( Dirty Jew )

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Theist wrote:

Sapient wrote:

You're true colors come out, when you cant win with debate, you go on a Jihad like a suicide bomber. You simply don't like the "uppity" atheists raising his voice. Now yet another reason I do not want to hear others here complain about my word choice.

I don't go to Christian sites and try to take them with deceptive dishonest tactics.

The irony here is that your storied motif about your robot atheist avatar having a short circuit, when it seems to me you are the one having it. Just what a bully does when they don't get what they want.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
there's something

Weird about our theists lately. 

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Leave it .. Dont even think of deleting it .. ..

TheTheist wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello

The OPIE is not a Chrisitan but a member of a cult that broke away and became another cult. Thus he will be dwelling in hell with TG Baker and the rest of you guys.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I thik this Thread should stay. If necessary you can delete any content  as you see fit,  that is all.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

I am JeanChauv-it-in and I approve of this message....

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

TheTheist wrote:

I thik this Thread should stay. If necessary you can delete any content  as you see fit,  that is all.

Why this thread and not the response to the history of God video, or any of the relevant ones? Let me guess. The petty ignorant atheist complex? Where they have to make the Christians look morally inferior?

Psssttt!!! I'm not a Christian. And unlike what the resident idiot Christian Gomer Pyle (AKA Jean, Jean) says. I'm not a cultist either.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Someone slipped some acid into the communion wine?

I'm usually the first person to defend anyone when banning is suggested. But I see no redeeming quality in the theist. Maybe I'm just in a pissy mood tonight. Or maybe its because we haven't had even a 1/2 sane theist in awhile. 

Most likely it's Prozac's fault, that damn avatar had me thinking I was reading Jean for a moment and spun my world upside down when I realized I was reading Prozac. So because Prozac fucked with my subconscious I say go ahead and ban the theistard. 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Uh oh !   The Theist better start actually saying something coherent or perhaps he's about to lose his chance forever.  

I don't have high hopes for you The Theist. 

Your contributions  ( temper tantrums )  so far don't even qualify as superficial.