Worship must die
And be replaced
With that of reason
And ability to question

The idea of perfect
Does not exist
No human is special
None ever were

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I Like That One, Brian (nt)

nt = no text in message

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:nt = no

The Theist wrote:

nt = no text in message

Care to expound. This makes no sense.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:The Theist

Brian37 wrote:

The Theist wrote:

nt = no text in message

To me its about gods, rather than worship. I like defaulting to emotions. Emotions are natural but we can't allow them to control us. In many forms of gods and states is my favorite verse. Video World. I don't normally like poetry, but I like this one. Is that so difficult to understand?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Brian37

The Theist wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

The Theist wrote:

nt = no text in message

To me its about gods, rather than worship. I like defaulting to emotions. Emotions are natural but we can't allow them to control us. In many forms of gods and states is my favorite verse. Video World. I don't normally like poetry, but I like this one. Is that so difficult to understand?

Glad you like it, Now, if you truly mean that, then be willing yourself to aim that logic you use to agree with me, and look in the mirror yourself. Unless you are willing to do that, you are merely giving me a half assed complement.

Having overlap on the better nature of how humans can get along better by not having blind loyalty still does not excuse you from scrutiny. But it is YOU that needs to take that step. This agreement is a good start, but it is not enough.