Jesus did not exist.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus did not exist.

Here is an interesting video I came accross in the Thinking atheist forums ,  it's actualy from Skepticon 3 in 2010. Tell me what you think.                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvleOBYTrDE      

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Opie

Hi Opie,

Yeah, i could tell the girl was an atheist before she spoke. They have a certain look. Anyway, what of Josephus?

What of the Midrah and Mishna? What of Gnostics? What of the Gospels? What of P52 dated only about 20 years after John's death? What of the Dead Sea? What of the LXX? This is an ad homienem to your skit. lol.

This is why those who God hates from eternity out of spite have been forced to conclude, yes there was a Jesus, now lets' nit pick and change Him into whatever we want, something I dont' know less godlike and stuff. So they did by vote

and thus started the quest for the historical Jesus.

Be an Albert Schweitzer guy and have cockroaches infest your piano and anywhere they want and allow them since they were there first. Albert was a conflicted man and did much good though because of his conflictions and the Imago Dei which he was.

Anyway, the girl on the youtube thingy, she was most likely menstrating so she decided to pick on Jesus. It was Eve's fault lady, gee wiz.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

Yeah, i could tell the girl was an atheist before she spoke. They have a certain look. Anyway, what of Josephus?

What of the Midrah and Mishna? What of Gnostics? What of the Gospels? What of P52 dated only about 20 years after John's death? What of the Dead Sea? What of the LXX? This is an ad homienem to your skit. lol.

This is why those who God hates from eternity out of spite have been forced to conclude, yes there was a Jesus, now lets' nit pick and change Him into whatever we want, something I dont' know less godlike and stuff. So they did by vote

Be an Albert Schweitzer guy and have cockroaches infest your piano and anywhere they want and allow them since they were there first. Albert was a conflicted man and did much good though because of his conflictions and the Imago Dei which he was.

Anyway, the girl on the youtube thingy, she was most likely menstrating so she decided to pick on Jesus. It was Eve's fault lady, gee wiz.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

What about a bunch of mythical bullshit based on 300-year-old legends??

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Quote:
Yeah, i could tell the girl was an atheist before she spoke. They have a certain look

And Jews have hooked noses and all blacks sell crack. Got any other pathetic bigoted stereotypes you want to spew jackass?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Marty Hamrick
atheist
Marty Hamrick's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

Gee, Goober, I'm hurt. I thought I was Opie, now I see that you call everyone Opie.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Marty Hamrick wrote:Jean

Marty Hamrick wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

Gee, Goober, I'm hurt. I thought I was Opie, now I see that you call everyone Opie.

Um this is an old thread.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Marty Hamrick wrote:Gee,

Marty Hamrick wrote:

Jean never learned what an OP was in Sunday school. So to him, it is Opie.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Marty Hamrick

Brian37 wrote:

Marty Hamrick wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

And he's been gone for awhile. Apparently he's had some catching up to do. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hell's bells!!!!!!!!

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Marty Hamrick wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

And he's been gone for awhile. Apparently he's had some catching up to do. :P

It's still worth seeing the video, for what ever reason it came back for. Hell I'm old, I'm still worth it ain't I???????

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

It's still worth seeing the video, for what ever reason it came back for. Hell I'm old, I'm still worth it ain't I???????

Actually I am glad that this came back up, I was in a debate with someone yesterday that said a person would have to be a fool to say that Jesus did not exist. Time to have some fun !

It couldn't have come at a better time.

If I believed in karma, fate, destiny, or god, I might even say that the role of divine providence played a hand in this video taking place Smiling

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

Actually I am glad that this came back up, I was in a debate with someone yesterday that said a person would have to be a fool to say that Jesus did not exist. Time to have some fun !

It couldn't have come at a better time.

If I believed in karma, fate, destiny, or god, I might even say that the role of divine providence played a hand in this video taking place Smiling

Divine providence? When did Agnetha step in? Sorry, Still stuck on my ABBA heroine.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Divine

Brian37 wrote:

Divine providence? When did Agnetha step in? Sorry, Still stuck on my ABBA heroine.

Agnetha ?

I thought it was the power of Lita Ford or Annie Lennox that granted magical wishes Smiling

― Giordano Bruno