Eve and Adam

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eve and Adam

Ya, it just doesn't make sense that Eve was made from Adam.

I mean, WTF did Adam have nipples for?

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Ya, it just

redneF wrote:

They were purely for sexual purposes. Stimulation by mouth or hand produces oxytocin in males. They also are needed for piercing. Gee redneF WTF

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 <moved from General

<moved from General Conversation to Atheist vs Theist>

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
God was created in mans

God was created in mans image so he prolly has nips too. They prolly have super powers of some sort.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:God was

robj101 wrote:

God was created in mans image so he prolly has nips too. They prolly have super powers of some sort.

You have to chant Hakuna Matata! while rubbing them.  It usually makes the voices go away. 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yup

robj101 wrote:

Machine gun jubblies. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:redneF

TGBaker wrote:

redneF wrote:

They were purely for sexual purposes. Stimulation by mouth or hand produces oxytocin in males.

You mean like when you're running low, you just need to tweak them, and you're good to go again?

TGBaker wrote:
They also are needed for piercing.

Then what are ear lobes for?

TGBaker wrote:
Gee redneF WTF

Dude, I'm just trying to be more 'philosophical'...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:TGBaker

redneF wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

redneF wrote:

They were purely for sexual purposes. Stimulation by mouth or hand produces oxytocin in males.

You mean like when you're running low, you just need to tweak them, and you're good to go again?

TGBaker wrote:
They also are needed for piercing.

Then what are ear lobes for?

TGBaker wrote:
Gee redneF WTF

Dude, I'm just trying to be more 'philosophical'...

Bro I would not shit you. My explaination minus the piercing is used on some intellegent design sites. I CERTAINLY MEANT IT AS FUNNY BUT THE MUGUL SIDE OF THE POPULATION NEED IT AS A CREATIONIST DEFENSE. Now did I give ya something more philosophical?

Google "why do men have nipples" Yea I fuckin' cheated. Its all the drugs. I can't type worth a shit either....but I feel real GOOD.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:God was

robj101 wrote:

Look out!  It's the bad guys!  OH MY GOD!  BAM!! POW!!!! ZAZAMMMMMMM!!!!!  BOOM!  FIZZ!!!  SSSSHSHHHHHSSSSHHHH.............

<big echo chamber voice>

THE MILK OF GOD STRIKES AGAIN, defeating evil and making the world safe for you and me.

</becv>

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:robj101 wrote:God

cj wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Look out!  It's the bad guys!  OH MY GOD!  BAM!! POW!!!! ZAZAMMMMMMM!!!!!  BOOM!  FIZZ!!!  SSSSHSHHHHHSSSSHHHH.............

<big echo chamber voice>

THE MILK OF GOD STRIKES AGAIN, defeating evil and making the world safe for you and me.

</becv>

Yea I wonder if he is the keeper of the power pasties.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:cj

robj101 wrote:

cj wrote:

robj101 wrote:

<big echo chamber voice>

</becv>

Yea I wonder if he is the keeper of the power pasties.

I was going to post a rude picture or maybe a baked Cornish pastie - but then I found this web site:

http://flyingpasties.com/

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.