Poison - Rational Warrior ft. Matt Dillahunty

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poison - Rational Warrior ft. Matt Dillahunty

Guys, check this out if you like rational Hip Hop. Very nice! It features a recent (awesome) clip from Atheist Experience (this) with Matt and Jeff leaving a theist speechless.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rap with a real message.

Rap with a real message.

This needs to go viral. I hope it does.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Found this guy's page on

Found this guy's page on Reverb Nation. Goes by Tombstone Da Deadman. You can download his songs for free. Too bad he's only got 5 so far, but I like 'em.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Fantastic, I love it! 

Fantastic, I love it!

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.