Worst fucking answer ever to great question.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
Worst fucking answer ever to great question.

This girl asks a great question "for" her friend (which I suspect is herself) and Ravi Zacharias gives a truly garbage answer.  The question is basically "My friend was reading the bible and got to the point where god made childbirth painful for women because of Eves sin, my friend wonders why would she believe in a god that doesn't believe in her"  This guy spends 8 minutes saying nothing, religious bogus jargon, extended s' and the classic misdirection while thinking "I remember once when yadda yadda...and a friend of mine Johnny t......love that is Jesus..."  This is the theistic garbage that drives me nuts, AWNSER THE QUESTION, nope just dance and dance.  I hope it was her who pondered the issue of a deity who made childbirth excruciating because his first women creation ate the wrong apples.  I hope she was equally as turned of as dissatisfied by his answer, picks up the bible and continues to read on and continue her critical thinking, give her a year of that and maybe she'll be alright.    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpmu42g6mDs

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
I only wish the girl had

I only wish the girl had better worded the question so it was more descriptive and specific instead of poetic.  Because of that he was able to ramble on 8 minutes about how she was affirming the belief in god with her question.

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
At 1:40, he says the

At 1:40, he says the conference was full of atheists, the second time he raises one shoulder, indicating deception.

At 1:44 he said he converted a general.
He also touched his nose, which mean he's being deceitful, again.

At 4:20 he touches his nose again. What could he be lying about, though? Does he think there were not that many adulterers in Jebus time?

On the content. He says she's making a logical fallacy by saying that if Christianity is true, God is amoral. He says she can't say that because she doesn't believe (he says denies, which assumes the existence).
He also confuses atheism with existentialism.

He then goes on to say that Jesus revealed himself only to women. Luke disagrees, and Mark doesn't give any gender, so he's quote mining.

Ending with a threat, in case she didn't follow his flawless argument.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Where do these fucking

Where do these fucking clowns get off?

He's the big man, ain't he?

What a fucking megalomaniac.

'If her deduction is correct, one can validate the objection, but if the deduction is incorrect, then she has to change her view'.

That POS would never have the balls to run his mouth like that to me, if he were looking me in the eye, if there were no witnesses around. Not a snowballs chance in hell.

'She has to know what it is that she has adopted, while she has rejected something else.'

These Christians are fucking insane. They just keep asserting that people need some justification, for each and every thought, and action, somehow.

They're off their nut.

Here's the the absolute evidence that Christians are completely dysfunctional, and emotionally disturbed.

'But, if atheism is true, she has no value!'

'If atheism is true, theres not even a point of reference for her worth!'

'We are the product of primordial slime!'

Have Christians never heard the term 'self esteem'? WTF do they think 'self esteem' means?

They really seem to be bent on subjugating people.

Dawkins is 100% correct, that this is psychogical abuse. Especially of children.

Religions really need to be abolished. These cults need to be illegal.

The government should not be sanctioning these mind cults.

I never paid any attention to religious people. I've never heard these 'sermons'.

I can't believe that anyone could call themselves 'proud' to be a Christian, if they can align with these kinds of thoughts.

Do you notice how Mr Tough Guy backs away when he's making these points?

He knows those words, are words that would get his mouth full of a fist, real quick, if he was running his pussy lips like that, man to man, without witnesses around.

Where does this notion that people have no morals unless they adopt a god, come from? That is completely out of touch with reality. How can they make an absolute statement like that, when there are hundreds of millions of people who co-exist quite nicely with each other, while having been atheists all their lives?

This forum has really opened up my eyes to how mentally disturbed this cult is, and how disturbed their minions are. They're sociopaths.

It's like they're hypnotized, or something.

I'm going to start questioning people in my circle. If they turn out to align with these kinds of thoughts, I'm simply going to tell them, that they're not good enough human beings for me to want to associate with.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
what a dope

Makes me sick listening to his answer. Just because you reject the stupidity of the bible doesn't mean there isn't a god. He made a huge leap. How does it make you an atheist to reject a myth? The whole "you have no value if you are an atheist" is so offensive.

You are right. She "has a friend". Her body language and her voice show she is thinking it. After the question she has her arms crossed bracing for his stupid answer.

"no other world view, I repeat (to emphasis my lie), no other world view that gives as much respect to women as Jesus does". 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
If god made childbirth

If god made childbirth painful, he must have been brain damaged when designing the woman's nervous system. Did you know that females have a much stronger resistance to pain than males do?

Score +1 to natural design

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
off topic comment

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I'm going to

redneF wrote:

I'm going to start questioning people in my circle. If they turn out to align with these kinds of thoughts, I'm simply going to tell them, that they're not good enough human beings for me to want to associate with.

I did this for a little while with my outer circle, girlfriends friends and so on.  I found something that confused me a little about how I felt about them.  They are literally dumb in that regard, as stupid as one can be about such things.  Most to me are like a child explaining the "intricate" workings of the little mermaid to you.  They don't seem to think that far into it at all, hold it with high regard yet speak of it like child does about their favourite cartoon. They say things like "I think there is a hell, I don't know for sure if your going it's not my choice, god loves you, you should fear god, Jesus is god, Jesus isn't god, gays are going to hell, it is not my decision,  etc..."  I mean they contradict themselves with every other word, they are complete morons when it comes to their beliefs.  Now like I said this confused me because I think the real evil lies with the people who actually understand what they are saying is bullshit, some really don't get it and don't seem to have the capacity to see the world and its history and religious doctrine for what it is.  These girls will believe in ghosts, demons, spirits, auras whatever as long as there is a group of people who talk about it.  In my experiences the average theists I meet are seemingly normal nice and bright people that are LITERALLY dead retarded in regard to their own religious beliefs, like one part of their mind has an actual retardation, yet everything else seems to work fine as long as it doesn't cross with the defect.   I was talking to these "friend in-laws" of mine and I'm thinking, "here's a shiny ball, go play with it."  They are for the most part harmless, I couldn't just de-friend them, they are some of the nicest people I know, but dead retarded in that regard like they have no basis for anything just parroting garbage material they are vaguely familiar with. 

They would agree with this guy in the video because he is talking, even more so because he is in front of an audience talking about their favourite religion and they are complete idiots.  They are the crowd of buffoons on family guy when Lois ran for mayor:

Lois-                "9/11"

Moron crowd-   "oh wow that's a good point"

West-              "but what about taxes"

Moron crows-   "ooooo aaaaa, we don't like taxes"

Lois-                "Terrorism"

Moron crowd-   "oooooo terrorism, that scares me, im afraid, let's vote for her"

I could convince these people a ghost was in the room with some simple bar tricks.  The reason this all confuses me is because I want to say "Your a fucking idiot," but they are really nice people (and completely lost) and what am I going to end with, "learn to be smarter."   These girls will live their hole lives believing in ghost and goblins, gools and gods.  I don't think they have the ability to even fully comprehend the entirety of what they are claiming and its implications at all.  These types especially don't actively try to figure it out, most theists I know know very little about what they claim to believe, it shows in 3 minutes of dialog when they go around and around in circles, it's comical.  All I know is I would jump in front of a bus to save one of them, and they would probably do the same for me, their just religiously retarded.  These snakes like the preacher in this video are the real problem, I think I might just let the bus run him over, not sure...