Bury Me With My Guns On

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bury Me With My Guns On

Well I'm back around the Columbus area and finally get to listen to some good music (I couldn't stand one more week of old fashioned country or talk! I heard this song on the radio and can't get it out of my head so I will inflict it on the rest of you. Here is a new song from Bobaflex a great regional rock band.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like it.  Reminds me of

I like it.  Reminds me of XTC before they sold out to pop.

Do they have an album that I can buy?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

I like it.  Reminds me of XTC before they sold out to pop.

Do they have an album that I can buy?

Yeah, their first three albums are available at http://www.amazon.com/Primitive-Epic-Bobaflex/dp/B0000AM6I7 and are pretty solid

Their new one Chemical Valley is only available on myspace or itunes, http://www.myspace.com/bobaflex

I like bands before they become huge because they get a lot more creative control, you can see them live dirt cheap and they try harder. I've seen some big name artists just walk through a show that I paid a fortune for the tickets.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X