Australia's liberal party bitch slaps bigoted candidate.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Australia's liberal party bitch slaps bigoted candidate.

I don't like the title of the article because the candidate thrown off the ticket by the party wasn't just slamming Muslims, but also didn't like the fact that the country was being run by an atheist.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/david-barker-says-we-shouldnt-have-a-muslim-in-parliament-after-being-dumped-by-lib...

But it does show you that xenophobia exists everywhere in the world.

I don't see how anyone in Australia has time to be a bigot considering they spend all their time trying hanging from the floor upside down.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Austrailia's liberal party Bitch slaps bigoted ca.

Page not found ? I like hearing or reading about just how stupid bigots are,this clown sounds like he running for the "Darwin Award" he probably won't be with us for long,but then again who knows.  

Signature ? How ?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here you go, Ken.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/25/2963485.htm

The guy is a total wanker. In the leadup he kept saying that god meant him to get the nomination and he was going to change the world.

Give me a back-slidden muslim any day.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:Here you go,Ken

Thanks for the link.This clown is a total wanker, I agree with that assessment.Disagreeing with their ideologies is disagreeing with their faith.

Signature ? How ?

premeet01245 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
think

think more about it.

Pranic Healing India 

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
In other news, web domain

In other news, web domain .in supposedly the source 97%~ of the world's forum spam

I'm of the... xenophobic opinion that we should block the damn Indian subcontinent from RRS

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:In other news,

Kapkao wrote:

In other news, web domain .in supposedly the source 97%~ of the world's forum spam

I'm of the... xenophobic opinion that we should block the damn Indian subcontinent from RRS

Smartest thing I've heard today.  Of course I've only been awake for 10 minutes.  But yeah... massive ip block coming soon.