Rev 22:20

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rev 22:20

As big a Maynard fan as I am, I only recently discovered his newer band is not fictional.

I hope this is not a repost

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
22:20  He who testifies

22:20  He who testifies these things says, "Yes, I come quickly." Amen! Yes, come, Lord Jesus

lol

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:22:20  He

robj101 wrote:

22:20  He who testifies these things says, "Yes, I come quickly." Amen! Yes, come, Lord Jesus

lol

It sounded to me like Maynard, who I'm not familiar with, is trying to say the woman he is talking about is Babylon the Great, who the Bible calls the "whore" or "harlot" of Babylon. False Religion, which is the majority of Christianity.

What The Bible Says About The End Of The World including Revelation 22:20.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
David Henson wrote:robj101

David Henson wrote:

robj101 wrote:

lol

It sounded to me like Maynard, who I'm not familiar with, is trying to say the woman he is talking about is Babylon the Great, who the Bible calls the "whore" or "harlot" of Babylon. False Religion, which is the majority of Christianity.

What The Bible Says About The End Of The World including Revelation 22:20.

How bout this one.

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:How bout this

robj101 wrote:

How bout this one.

Good video, I like their stage presence - like they are all in their own mode but together, and more importantly having a good time.

That kind of music really sucks, though, in my opinion. It just reminds me of what a hellfire sermon by some fucked up priest would give. Not real, theatrical but void of substance and meaning. That's just my thing, though, I mean . . . where would thrash and speed metal and all of that bullshit be without fucked up Christendom's transmogrification of the Bible and acid rain or raining blood. Its all the same shit, just a parody / tribute to a genre.