(you need jesus(song)) Oops posted my song in wrong forum

fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
User is offlineOffline
(you need jesus(song)) Oops posted my song in wrong forum

i'm sure someone will move my other post or uh delete one, but since music should go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv5-c8jtr9w

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
I commented on how much I

I commented on how much I liked your video, something I never do. Good job, I really liked it.

fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
User is offlineOffline
David Henson wrote:I

David Henson wrote:

I commented on how much I liked your video, something I never do. Good job, I really liked it.

yea thank you very much, i'm glad you liked it! feedback is rare for me cuz i think people are afraid i'll be insulted but i'm glad when I get it... always room for improvement. i'd be an idiot to think my songs are perfect.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good song dude!

Keep writing the music and keep telling your story!

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good one, fattychunks! I

Good one, fattychunks! I agree with the commenter who asked for you to write more lyrics. For me it's not about filling out the song, though. There are some great songs with very simple lyrics. I just think you've got the 'soul' (or, if you prefer, 'feeling') of the music and singing down, and so I would love to hear more of your thoughts put into song. Whether it's adding to this song, or writing more songs, doesn't matter to me. I'll have to check out your other videos...

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
User is offlineOffline
 guys thanks so much for

guys thanks so much for the kind words! 

i'm going to keep trying to put things like this into music for as long as i can... basically until i break up with another girl cuz thats where most of my songs come from lol... but when this song came out of me after some irritating banter with a family member... i wanted to share it! so thanks so much, i'm very happy you guys like it!

fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
User is offlineOffline
 played the song for a show

played the song for a show here locally, and i just introduced the song and said i hope people enjoy it and afterwards i was pretty shocked, lots of people totally understood it. even some drunk people lol...