Atheists, what if you're wrong

foul5town
Troll
foul5town's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists, what if you're wrong

Just kidding...I just wanted to get your attention. Check out these cool photos:

how do these pictures make you feel? Do you feel happy? I know I do. Keep up the good work!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
foul5town

We are not wrong and you are nuts!  I believe I have said this to you before.    Do you have anything to say that is worth listening to?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Marquis
atheist
Marquis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Try this on for size, pretty

Try this on for size, pretty boy.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
How does this song make you feel troll?

Truely the scariest words to exit from the lips of the religious. I'm sorry though troll, is this a little above your mental capacity? If you spend your time trolling a forum just to post weird pictures then, yes, yes this is.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
What if I'm wrong?

And somehow deiti(es) exist?

Then I will be able to confront whatever deiti(es) meet me on the viscious things that they have perpetrated on us. I will be able to stand tall and proud that I will bow to no dictator, on earth on in La La Land, and that someday the deiti(es) will somehow pay for the crimes they are so glowingly accused of by their followers. 

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

We are not wrong and you are nuts!  I believe I have said this to you before.    Do you have anything to say that is worth listening to?

[Laughs] I don't see any harm at all in a troll breaking the monotony occaisionally with some awesom pics. Leave the poor bastard alone!

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
What a surprise...

That David Henson is defending someone contributing nothing to a intellectually stimulating discussion is not a surprise.

No Gods, No Masters!

David Henson
Theist
David Henson's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:That David

B166ER wrote:

That David Henson is defending someone contributing nothing to a intellectually stimulating discussion is not a surprise.

If that were true my defense of the entire atheist online community would be never ending.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Marquis wrote:Try this on

Marquis wrote:

Try this on for size, pretty boy.

Needs more screaming.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
David Henson wrote:B166ER

David Henson wrote:

B166ER wrote:

If that were true my defense of the entire atheist online community would be never ending.

Burn!

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.