HI, I'm new here and Jesus, Moses, and the rest NEVER existed and you all KNOW it!!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
HI, I'm new here and Jesus, Moses, and the rest NEVER existed and you all KNOW it!!

Hello everyone and HAPPY new year! I'm here to help end the nonsense that is Christianity and help spread the world that it is nothing more that one of the many forms of Palestinian mythology which is no better than the dozens of other kinds of mythology from all over the world.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Howdy, eh?

Welcome to the forums, I hail from near Toronto Canada,   where the hail aree you from?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome aboard!  Great to

Welcome aboard!  Great to have another mythbuster here!

P.S. Jeffrick: congrats on 1,000 posts (your next post)

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Post # 1000

Sapient wrote:

Thanks Brian I was wondering where to stick it. It's nice to have Brian Sapient leading the way, he always knows where to stick it.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Welcome to the forums, I hail from near Toronto Canada,   where the hail aree you from?

Hey Canuck! Well I guess you'd actually be a Leaf.  Or are you a Senator?

I'm in Missouri so that's Blues country but I'm not so much a fan of theirs but I do watch when there is a good game on like last night when they played the Blackhawks.  I'm not as much of a hockey fan as during the Lemieux/Gretzky era, the greatest era EVER in hockey. Lemieux is my favorite athlete of ALL TIME in any sport. 

But the Winter Olympics should be good with the incredible high octane team Russia will put together when they face Canada but it willl NOTHING like Canada Cup 87 when Lemieux, Gretzky, Coffey and Co. took it to probably the greatest international trio EVER in Krutov, Larionov, and Makarov.

If you don't know about Canada Cup 87 then ask someone there since it was the greatest SPORTS tournament EVER!!

So who do you like?  It's cool as long as you know that Christianity is the greatest fairy tale ever created by man!!

www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Welcome

Sapient wrote:

Thanks buddy.  Nice to meet you too.

If I have any questions I'll let you know.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I forgot to ask if we get

I forgot to ask if we get anything for all these points we accumulate.  I have 46 now so does that mean anything??

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 JNE,Are you Kenneth

JNE,

Are you Kenneth Humphreys?  If so... I like your website and what I read about your book.  Are you familiar with our Jesus is a myth area in need of someone like yourself to keep up with objections?  

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forums/religionandirrationalities/jesusmythicistcampaign

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Hello everyone and HAPPY new year! I'm here to help end the nonsense that is Christianity and help spread the world that it is nothing more that one of the many forms of Palestinian mythology which is no better than the dozens of other kinds of mythology from all over the world.

You say tomato I say tamato, but in the end they all defend Santa for adults. I am for ending naked assertions. The quickest way to end claims of invisible friends, by any name, of any religion, is replication and falsification. Warm fuzzies make great for drama and always seem to placate the emotions of the fans. But they do nothing for pragmatism or problem solving.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: JNE,Are you

Sapient wrote:

JNE,

Are you Kenneth Humphreys?  If so... I like your website and what I read about your book.  Are you familiar with our Jesus is a myth area in need of someone like yourself to keep up with objections?  

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forums/religionandirrationalities/jesusmythicistcampaign

LOL! No, sorry I'm not him but I'm also a big fan of his site which is why it's in my signature. 

Actually the entire Jesus/Christianity is a myth section of this site is a major reason why I joined.  I already know quite a bit about it but want to get even more informed and that guy Rook_Hawkins REALLY knows his stuff!

He could even turn Billy Graham, Rick Warren, and the POPE himself into atheists!! HA HA!

Here is another great site that really shows what a fantasy Xianity is.

www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
I Beg to differ... Moses

I Beg to differ... Moses Malone is a hall of fame center, and was drafted right out of high school... He most definately existed, because as a Knicks fan,  he caused me much grief... Then there were the Alou Brothers, Matty, Felipe', and Jesus... who all played major league baseball simultaniuously... Don't go blaspheming there, Bucko...

Peppermint42
atheistSuperfan
Peppermint42's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:I

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

I forgot to ask if we get anything for all these points we accumulate.  I have 46 now so does that mean anything??

Yeah I've wondered that too but didn't think to ask.  What are the points for?

Hi, by the way!  Smiling

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Gallowsbait

Gallowsbait wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Hi, by the way!  Smiling

Hello to you to!

Looks like no one wants to answer us about what the points mean!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've said it countless times

I've said it countless times and I will say it again. I could give a shit less if a man named Jesus existed. It is a distraction away from the fantastic claims in the book of myth making claims of ghost penis and ghost sperm knocking up a virgin without sex. It makes fantastic claims about magically surviving rigor mortis. It claims the earth was made in 6 days. It is a bullshit book, period.

We know that George Washington existed but no sane person would claim he could fart a Lamborghini out of his ass.

The bible is a scientific book like Harry Potter is a manual on flight.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Gallowsbait

Gallowsbait wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Hi, by the way!  Smiling

The points were supposed to be a rewards program to be used for purchasing items from the site.  We've had some problems getting it operable with a shopping cart function, so for now it's still (and always has been) just a means of racking up points with no functional purpose.  Of course you can see http://www.rationalresponders.com/userpoints users by points.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I've said it

Brian37 wrote:

I've said it countless times and I will say it again. I could give a shit less if a man named Jesus existed. It is a distraction away from the fantastic claims in the book of myth making claims of ghost penis and ghost sperm knocking up a virgin without sex. It makes fantastic claims about magically surviving rigor mortis. It claims the earth was made in 6 days. It is a bullshit book, period.

We know that George Washington existed but no sane person would claim he could fart a Lamborghini out of his ass.

The bible is a scientific book like Harry Potter is a manual on flight.

That's all true but the more crap you point out to people the easier they see the entire book is fantasy as opposed to reality.  It's so OBVIOUS Jesus was a mythical figure.  No artifacts, writings, clothing, paintings, sculptures, etc. during the time he allegedly lived and even for decades AFTER! And most importantly ZERO historical accounts of Jesus, Moses, etc. until AFTER the bible was written!!

That is MYTHOLOGY not reality!

Check out the book "Unholy Business".  A researcher goes to the "holy" land and even the most "sacred" church in the world, the church of the sepulcher, ADMITS they have ZERO proof of the material existence of Jesus and the book also points out that people have been FAKING artifacts to help corroborate Jesus and Christianity since biblical times!!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I often get the argument

I often get the argument "500 people saw it".

You idiots!

I am a real person. I am also capable of lying. If I write down that lie, and sell it as the truth, does that make it true, or does it mean I was merely successful in marketing it as true? I might even believe the lie I am writing down, but it still doesn't mean it is true, just because I like the idea of my naked assertion being true.

I could write a book, claim that I am a billionaire. I could also write in that book that 5,000 people saw my bank statements. Then bury the book, and might get dug up 1,000 years from now. Should the people that find it go, "Well, it says in this book Brian was a billionaire, so it must be true".

I hate the claim that people saw it. I don't give a shit. If Jesus did rise from the dead as they claimed, and God is all powerful then why the cross? Wouldn't chopping off his head be more fantastic than a spear in the side? The moronic part is that if the story about Jesus was that his head was chopped off and he regrew it, people WOULD believe that shit too if it was put in that book.

If God is all powerful, after all, he magically "poof" made a full grown adult out of dirt, then regrowing a head out of someone's neck shouldn't be a problem.

It is so fucking obvious that the bible is nothing but Dungeons and Dragons sold as truth.

Occam's razor deals with absurdity quite nicely.

1. Disembodied brains can "poof" something into existence out of dirt. Magically cure blindness. Magically escape death. Make the earth in 6 days. Knock up girls without a second set of DNA.

Or

2. Humans in their entire history have always made up fictional super heros falsely believing them to be real.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Gallowsbait

Sapient wrote:

Gallowsbait wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Hi, by the way!  Smiling

The points were supposed to be a rewards program to be used for purchasing items from the site.  We've had some problems getting it operable with a shopping cart function, so for now it's still (and always has been) just a means of racking up points with no functional purpose.  Of course you can see http://www.rationalresponders.com/userpoints users by points.

But it's possible that one day the points we accumulate will have a purpose?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome! Laughing out loud

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mythical?Then why would

Mythical?

Then why would someone back in the Middle Ages sometime go to the trouble of putting Jesus' image on a shroud? Even making sure that the image was not arranged the way you would expect it to be formed on a cloth actually wrapped or draped over the face? Even when there is evidence they didn't believe in covering the face back then? And that they used a material which wouldn't have been available back then?

After all, such counter-factual details are just the sort of thing one needs to justify a mystical faith.

They obviously believed in the 'truth' of Jesus so strongly that they could justify such an elaborate but transparent fake to support the faith.

Such strength of convoluted thinking proves they were people of faith. How dare you question such faith?

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
When did Marketing and PR

When did Marketing and PR get moved to the same standard as "faith"?