BADWAY FACTS !!! [trollville]

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY FACTS !!! [trollville]

Kevin Badway is a Believer in God, El Shaddai, Elohim, The Creator

I am not an expert in or on any particular field of study.

I do not care what you think of me yet I do get hurt when no one likes me.

Not too many people like me..whether it be Christians, Atheists, Agnostics, Wiccans, Homosexuals, Heterosexuals, etc.

True friends....maybe 1 or 2 if I'm lucky.

I can be a self absorbed ass hole. I hate the world, despise it and dislike strongly alleged Christians as well as Atheists among others who think they know it all when obviously they clearly don't.

My purpose is to enlighten, entertain, rile, disturb, invoke responses either negative or positive. (I believe I have done that)

I am a crossdresser with bisexual tendencies. I am a pervert in mind and body.

I am yin and yang!

I am the epitome of Good vs. Evil.

There is a spiritual battle within, that is the driving force behind my quest for God's truth not mans!!!

I have angered a few people here and a couple of them wish for me to be banned!

I have no close family or sense of loyalty to anyone except unto myself.

I am arrogant, cocky, abrupt, and when it comes to insults I can be cruel.

I have questioned God and lost...I currently question the Messiah until I remembered a pic and posted it here and along with Clock kats help reinforced my belief even more!

Do I claim to be right..I argue and debate like I do..but I am humble enough to admit I may be wrong about certain things but not all things!

I have stated my belief and do not waiver from that conviction!

You have failed also...and in the end we butt heads only to find ourselves at each others internet throats...

ORANGE

Okay let it be ORANGE then ..that is your silly game and you can play it to your hearts content....

All I have found on this site was a lot of intellectual hogwash remit with insults and riddled with doulbespeak.

Ignorance on either side gets us nowhere...Freedom of the mind does not mean to abstain from ideas that seem illogical after all there was a time when man thought he could travel to the moon....and by the same rational thinking many thought that was impossible because of their inabilty to understand how. I suggest that is the same premise for your lack of belief in GOD!

Before I get banned I will make Thomathy, GypsyWytch, Gadfly, and anyone else I insulted here happy by leaving and this time I will not return at least for quite some time unless asked to comeback....my mission is done here. 

I may drop in from time to time to see what's going on but that is about it. 

Until then Good day, God bless, and my sincerest apologies to any one who felt I was harsh on them and you know who you are! I hope you forgive me..........

"They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions...I must be going to Heaven because I don't have any good intentions.".BADWAY

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

Bye. Again. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You'll have to do more than

You'll have to do more than annoy people to get banned. Lots lots more. But upon further review, you might be trying to set up a self fulfilling prophecy...

"True friends....maybe 1 or 2 if I'm lucky."

Protip: Most people don't have more than a couple true friends.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote:I am not an

BADWAY wrote:

I am not an expert in or on any particular field of study.

You don't say?

Mods, is there a feature I may be unaware of that would 'auto-ignore' BADWAY postings?

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:You'll have to

Vastet wrote:
You'll have to do more than annoy people to get banned. Lots lots more.

That's an understatement, lol.  BADWAY isn't even in the same league as our dear panentheistic friend Paisly

( uh oh, I spoke his name,  now he's going to show up again and lecture us about dualism and the Universal Mind until we drop dead from exhaustion )

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Vastet wrote:
You'll have to do more than annoy people to get banned. Lots lots more.

That's an understatement, lol.  BADWAY isn't even in the same league as our dear panentheistic friend Paisly

( uh oh, I spoke his name,  now he's going to show up again and lecture us about dualism and the Universal Mind until we drop dead from exhaustion )

It's okay. You misspelled it, so we are safe.

For now.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:)  It's

ClockCat wrote:

It's okay. You misspelled it, so we are safe.

For now.

( cue theme music from the movie, Jaws..... )