Kanye West biggest douche in show business

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Kanye West biggest douche in show business

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kanye-west-interrupts-taylor-swifts-big-vma-win/27721?nc

Quote:

Kanye West Interrupts Taylor Swift's Big VMA Win

Access Hollywood - 1 hour, 35 minutes ago

http://l.yimg.com/k/im_sigg9QV1UzCvth.Bb2TlS3ureQ---y300-x275-q75-n1/omg/us/img/46_article_22884.jpg); width: 275px; height: 201px;" alt="Story photo: Kanye West Interrupts Taylor Swift's Big VMA Win" src="http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/omg/assets/images/omg-spacer-1.0.0.gif" />Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in New York City on <br />FilmMagicAccess Hollywood

NEW YORK, New York -- Taylor Swift's first MTV Video Music Awards win was one to remember.

The country cutie picked up her first Moonman on Sunday night for Best Female Video for "You Belong To Me," but didn't have the chance to finish her speech thanks to Kanye West, who took the stage to interrupt her.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 2009 MTV Video Music Awards

"Thank you so much! I always dreamed about what it would be like to maybe win one of these some day but I never actually thought it would happen," Taylor said as she accepted the award, choking up. "I sing country music so thank you so much for giving me the chance to win a VMA award."

But before she could continue, Kanye took the stage to praise one of her competitors, Beyonce, who was nominated for "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Access' Top 10 Wild MTV Video Music Awards Moments

"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm [going to] let you finish -- but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," Kanye said, earning the boos of the crowd as Beyonce looked shocked in the audience.

A source on the scene told Access Hollywood on Sunday night that the rapper, who was photographed on the red carpet with girlfriend Amber Rose earlier in the evening, was kicked out of the ceremony shortly thereafter.

And Taylor didn't just earn support from the crowd.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Country Cutie Taylor Swift

Singer P!nk, also a nominee for Best Female Video and who was spotted smiling when Taylor took the stage, Tweeted, "Kanye west is the biggest piece of s*** on earth. Quote me... My heart goes out to taylor swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment. She should know we all love her."

A number of stars took to their Twitter pages to support Taylor, including Spencer Pratt, who Tweeted, "Pray for Taylor Swift!!! @heidimontag is so upset about evil kanye that she is about to cry for Taylor Swift!"

Former MTV VJ Carson Daly took Taylor's side as well.

"Moments in my days were caused by alcohol not ego. Thy were harmless fun. Taylor's a real pro," he Tweeted. "Whatta bully move."

It wasn't Kanye's first blow-up at an MTV event. At the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2006, he ambushed the stage after losing to Justice and Simian's "We Are Your Friends" in the Best Video category.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
hmmm i really didn't think

hmmm i really didn't think he could give me more reason to believe that, guess i was wrong. 

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

While I don't find any good in country music...

Kanye West just won the 2009 Douche-Off.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Now he's really taking it

Now he's really taking it too far

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am all for a good verbal

I am all for a good verbal brawl. And if Mr. West didn't think Swift should have won, fine, he has every right to spot off. BUT NOT AT THAT TIME OR IN THAT CONTEXT.

He is a HUGE DICK!

I've been to weddings and funerals and hear some preacher spout off about a fictional sky daddy presiding over the event. You know what I do in the context of that moment? I keep my mouth shut.

This was not his moment.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Haha.Sorry you had to see

Haha.

Sorry you had to see this. Carry on.  

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle

butterbattle wrote:

Haha.

Sorry you had to see this. Carry on.  

that is fucking BRILLIANT.

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
There are a lot of those

There are a lot of those Kanye photoshopped images out on the web now. On another website's funny image thread these hilarious Kanye jokes were found:

But of course, the real joke here is Kanye himself:

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

Mariewillshowyou
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Anyone else believe that George Bush was a good president? I do.

I won't bow to something that I've never seen
I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me
I'm not blood of your blood, I'm no son of your god
I've no faith in your fate
Still I find salvation

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mariewillshowyou

Mariewillshowyou wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Anyone else believe that George Bush was a good president? I do.

yup.  i also think henry kissinger was the best secretary of state ever.  and joseph mccarthy was just misunderstood.  and if it hadn't been for the dulles brothers, we'd all be in a steaming pot of red terror by now. 

you know who else i like?  j. edgar hoover.

naaah, i'm just fuckin' with you...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson