Just experienced a miracle!!

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just experienced a miracle!!

As of moments ago, Doomy just experienced a miracle!

I have this case of pepsi in the fridge, its been there about a week, i open it... and guess what i found?

a muthafucking beer!

How the hell did a Coors end up in an unopened package of Pepsi? just 1 mind you, i checked the rest, and they all appear to be pepsi...

I shall ponder this mystery over my new beer

Perhaps i should buy a lotto ticket?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Doomy..Doomy...Doomy.

You have no reason to go buying into superstition just because of a fluke Coors.   But if you don't buy up a load of lottery tickets;  LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!! then your the biggest  muthahfuck on earth. Now Go!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:D

That makes you a new biblical prophet! You can turn soda into beer!

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote: How

The Doomed Soul wrote:

How the hell did a Coors end up in an unopened package of Pepsi?

How do you know it was Coors and not Rocky Mountain Goat piss?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The Doomed Soul

EXC wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Hey hey, did the jesus followers complain about what kind of wine he made their water into, or the process by which flavors came into it?

Mr gift-horse-mouth-looker.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Doomy, given that Pepsi >

Doomy, given that Pepsi > Coors I think you've been on the recieving end of one of satan's pranks.

Clearly you need to burn down a church/mosque/temple. I'm sure that's what the 'sign' meant.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Back to logic

I would guess  that an employee at a Pepsi bottleing plant  was planning to have a Coors during the shift,  ahhhhh!  but the drunks boss came by and started noseing around.  The employee had to ditch the evidence fast.  And now Doomy's  holding ( or drinking) the evidence.    

Trust me folks,  drinking on the job is a chronic problem everywhere.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
bah

a real miracle would have been if it was Guinness and not pepsi.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Abu Lahab wrote:

Doomy, given that Pepsi > Coors I think you've been on the recieving end of one of satan's pranks.

H̭͇͗ͪͧ̆̚ͅe͉̝ͧ ́w̭̿͋̇h̵͔͚̹̖̔̌o͕̰̲̩̟͈̒̔̎ ̝̮̮̭̆̈́ͤ̈̃w͖͚̪̭̣ͭͫå̭̪̞it̖̤ͭ͆̊͊̅͘ṡ̬͂ͪͮ͂̎͋͞ ̼̅ͣ̈́̅̌͟b͓̽̅ͦ̇͡ḙ̙̻̳̹͙̉̾͛ͮͦh̶̘͉̱͎ͦ͑́̆̆̃̚i͓̣̩̯̐͌̒n̵̟͉͔̬̻͈͖ͪͦͫͬ̔̊͆d̢̬͚̉ͩ̋ ̣͈̲̐̅ͅͅͅt̼̖̙͉͖̥̾́h͘ĕ̶͒̋͐̾ͯ͂ ̵̥̰͚̤͙̭̭w̬̤̜̅̆̚a̫͎̠̖ͥl̼̄̚ḷ̳̣͕̝̹͊́̈̅͊̚.͙͖̽̒ͨͧ̀͒ͫ͡
͆̈́ͧ̽̾̈́̋H͂ͭ̄̇̔҉̮̰̳e̶͉͍̼͇͙ͭͩͩ̃̐̇ ͥ͏w͉̦ͤ̔i̓ͩ̒̅̈́͏͕̫͎l̤̝̅̊ͮͅl̽ͨͭ̏̆҉̬̩̞͙̩̟͈ ̹͚͖̜͕̊ͮ̂ͧ̿̃͡s̖̗̹̯̱̈́̓ͨi͎͎͖̘̭̠ͫ̆̑n̨̤ģ͕̬̦̗̘̱͑ ̢̹̪͈̉͛t͙͈̯͔̎͂͒͡h̙̹̀͊ě̙̚͢ ̣͈͑̾̊̍ͤ̚̚sͭ̀́̈õ̵͉͉͖̩̱̥̔n̖̣͌̌̍̒ͬ͊g̷̤̱̻̜̳̭͂̈ͪ̽̓ ̪͖̠̯͕̲̹t̜͇̗͈͆́̓̓̔̑ͬͅh̡ͩ̏̿̌̈̈́͗ḁ̶̫̳̳͔̋̎ẗ̢̺̙̩́̐ ̣͇̞ͮ͋͒̽e͇̤̘ͣ̿͞n̳͚̜̟͑ͅd͜s̘̫̩̜̞̣͊̑̅ͅ ̞͍͓̩̠̫t̷͔͙͚̥̹̞̒͐̂ͯ̽ͥ̉ḣ̜̝̗̇̈́ͫ͠è̹͇̬̦̯ͨͦͩ̊ ̬̩̩̈́̒̎̐ͩw̐ͭͬ̈́҉̻o̗̲̲̒̌̋̎r̵̻̻̭̂ͪ̚ͅl̠̠̠̍̚ḑ̖̳̩ͯ̃ͮ̎̀ͅ.͓̲̞͇͑͞
͕̺͈̰̆ͩ͐̔̈́ͤ͜H̴̤̭̩͐̊e̞̻̰ ̓ͯ̉҉̘̗̭c̭̻͒͛ͦ̂͊̚o̜̲̞̠̲ͦ͒ͫ͞m̮̬̖̘̼e̝̖͓s̬͎̻̍͜ͅ.̻̜̍̒̏̀͠

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe if the bottle had been

Maybe if the beer had been full of weed instead of beer...

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:How

The Doomed Soul wrote:

How the hell did a Coors end up in an unopened package of Pepsi? just 1 mind you, i checked the rest, and they all appear to be pepsi...

Coors Light or Coors Banquet? 

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The Doomed Soul

EXC wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

All Coors beer from Golden is Pure Rocky Mt Piss Water.

The water comes from Clear Creek.

Clear Creek has mountain goats pissing in the water.

It also has the occasional fuel spill from tankers or trucks which end up in the creek when they wreck.

This results in taste variation from piss to diesel fuel.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Maybe if the

Vastet wrote:
That already happened, at McDonald's. A young employee had to hide his stash quickly, and he picked the customers' meal bag.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

Luminon wrote:

Vastet wrote:
That already happened, at McDonald's. A young employee had to hide his stash quickly, and he picked the customers' meal bag.

At the McDonalds here, the employees /sell/ the weed to customers, not give it to them.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:Vastet

Luminon wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Reminds me of 2006... couldn't find a free original, too old. Follow up will suffice, however.
http://www.neatorama.com/2008/02/19/potburger-cops-given-burgers-laced-with-marijuana/

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Awelton85
Superfan
Awelton85's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wish coors banquet would

I wish coors banquet would start coming out of my faucet. I drink coors during the week, pbr on the weekend and shiner at the bar. I love me some beer, but I never drink soda. I am jealous that I will never find a free beer in a case of anything. Unless they stick one in a case of bottled water.

Congrats on hitting the jackpot!

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell

Stewie: Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak", and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, god

Yes, god exists.

Unfortunately, he's a mean, spiteful bastard. A trickster god with an evil sense of humor.

Kind of like Doomy himself.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers