I'm Confused

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm Confused

Where's the show? Is it still going on?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Did you make it in for the

Did you make it in for the end? 

http://www.rationalresponders.com/rational_response_squad_live_chats

It was a fun night, trolling Christians galore.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's strange. It's still

That's strange. It's still during the same hour, right? I went to the room when the notifier on the left indicated about 10 minutes left, and there was no one in the room. I went in again about 2 minutes after it supposedly started.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
The room was live from about

The room was live from about 7:55 est until 10:30 pm est.  I was on from about 8:05-9:30 est.  There were up to 450 people there at once during the peak.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
What?! I checked the room

What?! I checked the room within that timeline, but there was no one there. Yet, when I checked the room after you responded to my OP, the room appeared to be recently active.

Maybe I'm hallucinating.