I don't believe in you jerks. [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't believe in you jerks. [YOU RESPOND]

Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:41 PM
Subject: [Defend my God!] Dufus

verne hodge jr. sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

You're a bunch of dufuses.  I don't believe in you jerks.  Only stupid
people can't see God in the complexity of creation. The second law of
thermodynamics says things deteriorate, not appreciate, over time.  In
other words, you are an idiot if you believe that evolution turns shit into
shinola (a brand of shoe polish) over time.  Just jerk yourselves around
without pissing on God.  You're going to live your unhappy lives in
depression and sorrow anyway, so leave the only God, the God of the Bible,
alone.  Silly vamps. Do your dirt without calling God's name.  More fire.

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

You're a bunch of dufuses.  I don't believe in you jerks. 

We're more real than your god. You don't have to believe in us. I'm writing this therefore I exist and belief is not a requirement. The bible can't even make the claim god wrote it.

Only stupid people can't see God in the complexity of creation.

Only simpletons prefer to reason that complexity must indicate creation. If all complex things need a creator, what created god?

The second law of thermodynamics says things deteriorate, not appreciate, over time.  In other words, you are an idiot if you believe that evolution turns shit into
shinola (a brand of shoe polish) over time. 

Thanks for telling us what Shinola is, I stand in awe of your knowledge of shoe polish lol. Perhaps you need to find out how the Earth is not a closed loop system and get back to us. You're just mad that evolutionary theory is competing with what you believe to be true so it's ok to vent here.... we do understand. The problem is that many people of religious faith tend to disregard any evidence that goes against what mommy and daddy taught about sky daddy.

Just jerk yourselves around without pissing on God.  You're going to live your unhappy lives in depression and sorrow anyway, so leave the only God, the God of the Bible, alone.  Silly vamps. Do your dirt without calling God's name.  More fire.

It seems you are the one wallowing in depression otherwise you wouldn't be here pissing and moaning about how atheists treat christians so badly. If there is a god I doubt that it loses much sleep that I don't believe in it and I dare say it doesn't sleep any better knowing you are down on the Earth fighting in its' name. Oh and the whole pissing thing, if bible god is true I wouldn't piss on it if it were on fire to put it out. Whole lot more fun pissing off christians anyways because it makes them forget the whole love your enemy thing jesus is supposed to have said.

Peace.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Dumbass, we exist or we

Dumbass, we exist or we wouldn't be typing. And it's spelled, doofus, numbnuts. The second law of thermodynamics only applies to a closed system - ever notice that big yellow round thing in the sky during the day? The Earth isn't a closed system. Why would we be unhappy just from not believing in mythology. WTF do you mean by vamps anyway? Vampires are fiction and if you mean "sluts" the majority of member here are male I believe and none of the females are slutty far as I can tell. Asshat.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sleestack
Sleestack's picture
User is offlineOffline
verne hodge jr wrote:From:

verne hodge jr wrote:

You're a bunch of dufuses.

Thank you for completely figuring out every single one of us based only on what is on this site. Verne, you are a genius.

Quote:
I don't believe in you jerks.

Two derogitory names in a row. With such a sound foundation for your argument, I'm sure anything else you have to say will surely sway us in the right direction.

Quote:

The trifecta!!! dufus, jerks and stupid. I am shaking in fear and am not sure I can continue reading, but, it's too hard not to.

Quote:
The second law of thermodynamics says things deteriorate, not appreciate, over time.  In
other words, you are an idiot if you believe that evolution turns shit into shinola (a brand of shoe polish) over time.

Dufuses, jerks, stupid and now idiots. How could anyone not understand the difference between a closed system and an open system when it comes to the 2nd law of thermodynamics? What fools they are!!! Next thing we know, they are going to be calling the 2nd law of thermodynamics, "Just a theory".

Quote:
Just jerk yourselves around without pissing on God.

Well, I think it's always better to be pissed off than pissed on. That's just me though. This god might just be a little kinkier than me and likes to be pissed on. Heck, maybe he likes to have his nipples twisted 360 degrees and pissed on at the same time. But, it's really none of my business what someone wants to do in their own bedroom, if you know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Quote:
You're going to live your unhappy lives in depression and sorrow anyway, so leave the only God, the God of the Bible, alone.

Wow, you also managed to figure out that I have an unhappy depressed life. You just don't stop with your awesomeness in judging people. Pffft, sounds like to me you are compeating for someone else's job. You know, that one person in your bible that is the only one allowed to judge people?

Quote:
Silly vamps. Do your dirt without calling God's name.

You believe in vampires too?? You sure do have some eclectic tastes. What is god's name anyway? Bob, George, Phil? What is it? I'll make sure I don't call him in the middle of the night letting him know that someone is sneaking up behind him trying to piss on him.

Quote:
More fire.

Less filling?

All sillyness aside....Your god is nothing more than a bunch of bovine scatos (bull shit). Not just your god, but, all of the other gods ever invented. At best, you can put religion at the same level as Bigfoot, spoon bending, astrology, and the chupacabra and yes, that includes christianity. Sorry chief, you fail, you fail horribly.  The scare tactics may work on the people in the pews, but, not on me.  Never have, never will.  I deny your god. I deny your bible. I deny your jesus.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meh.

Meh.

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

The second law of

Thanks, doubly, Verne for your dual pronged reminder that it takes a lot of energy to push shit uphill.

And congratulations also, on being the millionth dumbass buyer of the, now classic, ID argument for Apollo this year.

Step up and claim your prize.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

nikimoto
nikimoto's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

Jeez...let's see...

Name calling + name calling + put-down and tired complexity argument + mis-application of 2nd law + more name calling and mis-characterization of evolution + whining + 'leave poor god alone' plea + more name calling and gibberish = major FAIL of my "Worthy of Response?" test.

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

The second law of thermodynamics says things deteriorate, not appreciate, over time.

Does that mean God must have deteriorated over time?  That explains why nobody seems him anymore.  God is a closed system after all.  Sounds like the fundy disproved his own religion.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
We don't exist

I don't believe in you jerks. 

Strange.  We can prove our existence and you don't believe in us, yet you believe in god (speaking of jerks) without proof

Just jerk yourselves around
without pissing on God. 

Oops.  Too late.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! How can stupid people like this actually live and work a computer......I never knew that the brain can actually still perform these function at such low level intelligence or mass.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I find it absolutely absurd

I find it absolutely absurd that anyone of any religion by any label would feel the need to defend an all powerful god that should be able to defend itself.

"DON'T PICK ON MY GOD(insert deity name here)"

To me that would be like a midget standing in front of the Terminator, arm spread out to protect him and shouting, "DON'T HIT HIM, YOU MIGHT HURT HIM!"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The second law

Quote:

The second law of

http://www.rationalresponders.com/biology_and_thermodynamics

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Nordmann
atheist
Nordmann's picture
User is offlineOffline
Verne, I feel your pain.

Verne, I feel your pain. Know that you are not alone.

I had a friend too with serious head injuries after an accident and remember well the tortuous process whereby he struggled over a long period to reconnect his intelligence with his perception of reality, and the extreme anger and vitriol he expressed as this agonising process plunged him repeatedly back into the maelstrom of delusion and mirage his sad life had become.

But the human mind, and the brain that gives it life, are marvellous things. They can heal even against terrible odds (and it seems that the odds in your case are mightily stacked against you). Don't give up hope my friend. Take positives where you can find them (your shoe polish statement for example shows at least the return of recognition of household products). Soon you will be able to distinguish between shoe polish and god, trust me, and the doors of perception will be truly flung open to you again. Distinguishing between reality and fantasy is the hardest step to take in that long road to recovery but at least I can sense that your foot is poised to take it.

My thoughts are with you. Good luck, friend.

I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
How self contradictory is

How self contradictory is it when someone doesn't believe in something, yet sends off an email in the direction of that which they do not believe in?

*Sigh*

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Psychosavant
Psychosavant's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

First of all, you may want to spend more time studying the laws of thermodynamics, and actually putting some effort into understanding them. Secondly, studies show that atheists have the tendency to be more intelligent that theists, so do you think maybe you're missing out on something that you've neglected to realize? Some part of your education that you might have missed out on?

I agree, only idiots would blieve that evolution turns shit into shinola (a brand of shoe polish) over time. So whoever told you that, was probably an idiot. Whoever told you that evolutionistss believe that, was also likely an idiot. And I'll even dare say that even those who believe that the theory of evolution is wrong, are idiots.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, I've never been happier. And if you have a problem with understanding what my happiness is relative to, I'll give you a hint: I grew up Christian for the first 18 years of my life. That's misery.

But, I'll be happy to acquiese to your request to "do my dirt" without calling God's name. The universe has never needed him up to this point and it will continue to go on without him. It seems to have done just fine so far.

snackynak
snackynak's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Just jerk yourselves

"Just jerk yourselves around
without pissing on God."

Well, when you got to go, you got to go.

It's a trap! Our thetans can't repel SPs of that magnitude!

GermanMike
Blogger
GermanMike's picture
User is offlineOffline
terriah wrote: You're a

terriah wrote:

thermodynamics says things deteriorate, not appreciate, over time. 

If there was a god or any form of higher justice, then your refrigerator would have to stop working as a result of such a stupid remark on the second law of thermodynamics.

Since I'm not in the mood to explain thermodynamics to you: Go and read a book on it!

Understanding Thermodynamics

terriah wrote:

In

-----------------------------------------------------

Who asks me inappropiate questions also has to live with the answers I may give.

neptewn
neptewn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist live a life of

Atheist live a life of depression and sorrow, that would mean in this persons eyes life without God is in fact that. When you hear drug addict 101 statements like this, it makes you wonder what the real underlying issue really is. When they challenge their faith, does the reality of life come crashing down, like your typical drug addict trying to sober up? Is this a drug addict trying to defend their habit or a cry for help?

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. - William S. Burroughs

Proud Athiest (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Christian's are nothing but brainwashed, haters!

You retarded, peice of shit christian!!

First of all, if your so against us athiests, then why the fuck are you on an athiest web site?! Get a life you dumb shit!! My 3 year old daughter makes more sense then you and your ignorent religion. I'm sooooo tired of hearing "because god said this", "because the bible says this", because jesus said that". You have absolutly NO PROOF at all that your god exsists! What something "says" is absolutly no proof of anything. The Bible was written by men, God was created by man, your really going to believe such fairytails? We proud athiest have REAL proof of what we believe! I have read the bible carefully when I was younger. The entire book contradicts itself, and sounds so retarted. You fuckin asshole christians blast all your nonsense all over TV, preach at churchs, send missionaries around the word trying to convert innocent, simple cultures and tell them that they are wrong. You walk around on sidewalks, street corners, and even have the nerve to knock on people's doors to hand out flyers telling them that their evil. You people have the nerve to call us athiest's, "the lost", and "the enemy", over television! You people can do all that, and WE can't even have a fuckin web site. Your really going to come onto our wed pages and send us such disgusting e-mails saying" how dare we-", when your blasting us all over the world!! You people are coward's. Because your to afraid to except that there is nothing really there.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous has spoken.

Anonymous has spoken.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Satine
User is offlineOffline
Quote:You're a bunch of

Quote:
You're a bunch of dufuses.  I don't believe in you jerks.

If you don't believe in us, why refer to us at all, and more to the point, why refer to us in the collective (ie., 'bunch')? Your lack of belief in us (by which I assume you mean that you don't think we exist), suggests that you think that either a whole group of people are posing as atheists but are really theists/agnostics, or that the site owner has woven an entire fake community via the use of proxies. I'm not entirely sure why we, or webmaster, would bother. Please can you offer any suggestions?

Quote:

I'm not sure what makes it unlikely; evolution seems very sensible to me. Easier for an amount of water to fit a pothole perfectly than to craft a chunk of ice to every niche and crack in a pothole, after all.

Quote:
The second law of thermodynamics says things deteriorate, not appreciate, over time.

May I suggest you apply that passion for physics to the field of biology also? You might find a few answers to why the natural work is so complex. Physics is not my forte, but as far as I am aware, the the laws of thermodynamics are written to apply to the dynamics of temperature rather than the entire workings of living organisms.

Quote:
In other words, you are an idiot if you believe that evolution turns shit into shinola (a brand of shoe polish) over time. 

I don't believe that inanimate objects can turn into any other things. Neither do I 'believe' that species evolve, in fact, I'm very skeptical of it. However, for now, I haven't encountered any more plausible model for the existance of life on Earth. 

Quote:
Just jerk yourselves around without pissing on God.

I don't; I don't subscribe to the fantasy of being watched while I masturbate, thank you. And I don't piss on god, as I've not yet found one to piss on. And if I did find a god, I'd be too busy asking questions to urinate on him/her/it.

Quote:
You're going to live your unhappy lives in depression and sorrow anyway, so leave the only God, the God of the Bible, alone.

First of all, my life is as happy as anybody's I know. I've had my hard times just like anybody, but my existance, overall, is happy. And getting happier, as it happens. Why the assumption that my life is unhappy? And if I was that unhappy, would it not be charitable of you to suggest I come on board?

Quote:
Silly vamps.

I pride myself on my sassiness. Thank you for noticing, sugar. 

Quote:
Do your dirt without calling God's name.

I haven't called any god's name. Why assume I have? 

Quote:
More fire.

For whom? I don't understand. I thought something like that once when I was trying to get some kindling started. Is that what you mean?