Australian teenager arrested for wearing a blasphemous t-shirt

momentimori
User is offlineOffline
Australian teenager arrested for wearing a blasphemous t-shirt

www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23919553-2,00.html

An Australian teenager was arrested for wearing a Craddle of Filth t-shirt with a picture of a nun masturbating and the slogan 'Jesus is a cunt'. This is apparently a public nuisance under Queensland state law.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That's fucked up. And I SO

That's fucked up.

And I SO want that T shirt!

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
And here I was thinking of

And here I was thinking of selling my place and moving to Australia to get away from fucked up fundies here. Guess they have the same problem.  Wouldn't mind taking the arresting cop to task in a debate, but I'd probably get arrested for that.  That's such bullshit and I'd love to tell the fundy to take his sins and shove them right up his tight ass sideways and rotate. What really gets me is the reporter going to some fucking preacher as though what he says means something. Religion is out of control, it needs to get its ass stomped somehow.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
OrMary was a virgin if you

Or

Mary was a virgin if you don't count anal.

and

The koran, now in two-ply with a graphic of a dude taking a dump and holding the koran.

I own and regularly wear the latter two.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais