Divine management practices

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Divine management practices

And the people came to speak against Yahweh and Moses saying, "Why did you bring us out of Egypt to die and the desert? For there is neither food nor water here and this Manna Ready to Eat isn't fit for an Arab."

At this Yahweh sent firey serpents among the people and their bite brought death to many in Israel. And the people came to Moses and begged, "Intercede for us with Yahweh to save us from these serpents."

And Moses interceded and Yahweh spoke, "Nothing doing. The snake bites continue until morale improves."

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

hazindu
Superfan
hazindu's picture
User is offlineOffline
That makes sense. When

That makes sense.  When morale is low, bust out the whip and cut pay.  That's what any good boss would do right?  When people complain about my boss doing that, he just says, "That's what god would do."

"I've yet to witness circumstance successfully manipulated through the babbling of ritualistic nonsense to an imaginary deity." -- me (josh)

If god can do anything, can he make a hot dog so big even he can't eat all of it?

General-Forrest
General-Forrest's picture
User is offlineOffline
yes duh

make the people fear you and your job is done. look at use of fear throughout history and you see its effects!

General

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've wanted to write a

I've wanted to write a little thesis for some time now analyzing God's performance as Chief Executive Officer of Christianity. He's got to be arguably the worst CEO in history...

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?