Anyone active right now? This is embarassing.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone active right now? This is embarassing.

Anyone active right now?

I'm having a really fucking rough go of it right now, and I'd appreciate just exchanging some dialogue with just about anyone right now.

If a mod sees this in an hour or two, probably best to close or delete it. Nobody's home except me, and I just really want to hear a voice of some kind, my PC's my only outlet for that. I'll be just dandy and embarassed after i'm through this.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm here as always Kev. If

I'm here as always Kev. If you have skype you can add me on locutus144 and talk.Or here 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Hey for what it's worth ,

Hey for what it's worth , me,  GOD AS YOU is here .... but my bed time is near ....

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc, you're a damn

Loc, you're a damn lifesaver. Thanks for the talk, man.

EDIT: And thank you too, I AM AS GOD AS YOU, for the offer. Loc chilled my out - so go ahead and get some sleep, man.

I should've been doing that myself.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

February 27, 1940

hazindu
Superfan
hazindu's picture
User is offlineOffline
What time zones do you

What time zones do you people live in?  I just got to work a few minutes ago. (where I'm posting on the internet)

"I've yet to witness circumstance successfully manipulated through the babbling of ritualistic nonsense to an imaginary deity." -- me (josh)

If god can do anything, can he make a hot dog so big even he can't eat all of it?

kaab
User is offlineOffline
hey man

if you just want to rage about the insanity of the world I would be all into that, my phone # is [mod edit: phone number deleted] I have to warn you tho, I don't believe in Jesus, and I especially hate baby jesus and all catholics and mormons and Jehoveh Witnesses.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Active

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Anyone active right now?

I'm having a really fucking rough go of it right now, and I'd appreciate just exchanging some dialogue with just about anyone right now.

If a mod sees this in an hour or two, probably best to close or delete it. Nobody's home except me, and I just really want to hear a voice of some kind, my PC's my only outlet for that. I'll be just dandy and embarassed after i'm through this.

I'm headed to Guyana South America in mid-June, do you have a passport?  I geruntee it will be far different then Alberta.  No joke here,  I own a house with air conditioner, but I spend time elsewhere at friends houses,   they  insist upon it; its a Guyanese thing.   I can introduce you to good-time-girls or  computer geeks (in-laws)   or   both.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Tilberian
Tilberian's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kaab, use PM or email if you

Kaab, use PM or email if you want to share your phone number. Posting it on the forums just isn't safe. Remember, there are online reverse directories where people can look up your address using your phone number.

Lazy is a word we use when someone isn't doing what we want them to do.
- Dr. Joy Brown

kaab
User is offlineOffline
well!!!

he sounded desperate and i will talk to anybody right now and I don't mean it that way, what I mean is, there are too many people not willing to do anything for anyone. so definitely, give me a call or an email kaabvoyager at gmail dot com.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
kaab wrote:he sounded

kaab wrote:

he sounded desperate and i will talk to anybody right now and I don't mean it that way, what I mean is, there are too many people not willing to do anything for anyone. so definitely, give me a call or an email kaabvoyager at gmail dot com.

Oh, no - don't worry about it man. Had a hallucinagenic episode/sleep paralysis while I was at my computer desk, and it scared the living willies out of me. Just needed to communicate with someone in order to shatter the sensation of total isolation.

Thank-you for your concern, though.

Quote:

February 27, 1940

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Kevin R Brown

Jeffrick wrote:

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Anyone active right now?

I'm headed to Guyana South America in mid-June, do you have a passport?  I geruntee it will be far different then Alberta.  No joke here,  I own a house with air conditioner, but I spend time elsewhere at friends houses,   they  insist upon it; its a Guyanese thing.   I can introduce you to good-time-girls or  computer geeks (in-laws)   or   both.

I'm touched (seriously). I don't have a passport, however (work in progress) - but thanks for the offer.

Quote:

February 27, 1940

kaab
User is offlineOffline
glad!!!

you are feeling bettter. word to your moms, I come to drop bombs,I got more lyrics than th5 e Beatles got songs. rollin,,,,,in my five point OH. with my ragtop down and my hair trimmed low.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
kaab wrote:[glad] you are

kaab wrote:

[glad] you are feeling bettter. word to your moms, I come to drop bombs,I got more lyrics than th5 e Beatles got songs. rollin,,,,,in my five point OH. with my ragtop down and my hair trimmed low.

Oh, why must you be so cruel? That horrible misappropriation of Under Pressure may never leave my head now. 

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence