A good old Easter Sunday Fuck

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
A good old Easter Sunday Fuck

So I'm exchanging witty barbs with Hamby over the old interwebz in my place where I stay at, and I hear the couple upstairs get to going like I ain't heard since college.  Jesus was clearly mentioned several times--wait, they haven't stopped--anyway, just thought I'd--oh, dude's dropping off the condom in the john--just thought I'd share.  Bravo, kids.

"The whole conception of God is a conception derived from ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men."
--Bertrand Russell

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
The only logical thing for

The only logical thing for you to do is fire up your Itunes and crank up Barry White... preferably "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Baby"... to an unacceptably high level.

Either that, or you could bang on the ceiling with a broom handle.  Either way, you'll be doing the guy a favor.... they'll get coitus interruptus, and once they get over their embarrassment and get back to it, he'll need some more head to get back in the mood.  If they've been going out for over a year, he'll appreciate your concern for his well being, and the fact that he'll get head twice in one night.

Do your fellow man a favor.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:The only

Hambydammit wrote:

The only logical thing for you to do is fire up your Itunes and crank up Barry White... preferably "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Baby"... to an unacceptably high level.

Either that, or you could bang on the ceiling with a broom handle.  Either way, you'll be doing the guy a favor.... they'll get coitus interruptus, and once they get over their embarrassment and get back to it, he'll need some more head to get back in the mood.  If they've been going out for over a year, he'll appreciate your concern for his well being, and the fact that he'll get head twice in one night.

Do your fellow man a favor.

Too late for that.  They're actually already back at it.  Though you might have a point.  I was playing "Linus and Lucy" on the Rick and I started speeding up when she started getting vocal.

"The whole conception of God is a conception derived from ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men."
--Bertrand Russell

Shaitian
User is offlineOffline
If you really wanna screw

If you really wanna screw with them you can call the cops and say you are hearing strange noises from the upstairs apartment.  My cousin did this and had the couple upstairs really embarrassed because they went and answered the door naked and nearly got arrested for indecent exposure... The people upstairs were friends with my cousin and they had a good laugh the next day... LOL!