"Science still not good enough, add more religion please."

inspectormustard
atheist
inspectormustard's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Science still not good enough, add more religion please."

There's plenty of stupid to go around, but this is my favorite. The comments are priceless.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I only watched like the

I only watched like the first 2 minutes of it, it's too boring. What's the rest about?

inspectormustard
atheist
inspectormustard's picture
User is offlineOffline
To quote the synopsis on

To quote the synopsis on the video page:

"Science and atheism are most prosperous, but do not answer all things in life, as many scientists hold beliefs, like the christian fact that the Earth was created about 6000 years ago, and at the same time do researches related to scientific facts about creation of Earth and universe. Why?
I predict that the one knowledge to overthrow old religions is yet to come and it is not science, science might give life to it, but science will look old compared to it. Followers of science and it's monks, the scientists and researchres, might even oppose this new teaching.
Will it be classified as a religion? Science is trying very hard to not be labeled as a religion, it claims to be objective and that it's teachings, the many theories, are based on facts. The old religions claimed also they were the only real truth, as the teachings were words of the creator. The reality is, that science cannot prove or disprove all things we experience in life, even the most basic sciences are based on axioms, self-evident or universally recognized truths, self-evident principles or those that are accepted as true without proof as the basis for argument. Science is suppose to have all her theories proven, yet the basis for her argumets is accepted without neccessary proof.
Furthermore, science has many streams, that are not growing friendships amongst them, as do the old religions. You have to believe and trust, have faith, to completely embracem science as the answer to life.
The one teaching of life of tomorrow will be the key to unlocking the secrets of life. Like the DNA is the code for living beings, so will this teaching teach of the code of existance, like the DNA code evolves with evolution, so will this teaching evolve through human time."