Another FAKE Christian (moved to General Conversation forum)

Brainstorm
User is offlineOffline
Another FAKE Christian (moved to General Conversation forum)

Republican Senator Larry Craig caught Trolling for Sex in a Public Restroom.
repressed homosexual conservatives are among the most dangerous peoplein the usa , in my opinion
why would you sign up to fight against a Civil Right that you may one day need? Just fight for something not in your area of "Hypocrisy" if you know what I mean.
Larry Craig Embraces His Gayness
yet another certified antigay GOP homo Republican Senator Larry Craig
"anti-gay Republican turns out to be self-hating closet case busted for cruising"Trolling for Sex in a Public Restroom

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Real christians don't get

Real christians don't get caught.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I heard the silliest

I heard the silliest explanation of the "incident".

Something about "just because he went into a stall and put his hand into the next stall doesn't mean anything.  He probably just dropped the toilet paper."

Tell me, would anyone here use toilet paper that had fallen on the floor of an airport restroom?  Eeeeeuuuuuuu.

Or was that the other guy that just got outted?

Regardless, Larry Craig is a hypocrit. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

capnblue
User is offlineOffline
Hey all, I mostly lurk and

Hey all,

I mostly lurk and just read the topics from now and then (love the site) but I couldn't resist signing up and adding my 2 cents to this.

These kinds of scandals aren't uncommon at all, especially amongst preachers (ted haggard anyone?) and politicians who fight against gay rights. I believe Larry Craig has resigned by now. Heres another example:

http://www.gay.com/news/article.html?coll=news_articles&sernum=2007/08/06/1&page=1

In this case, the guy was 'scared' of the big bad black man and so he offered him $20 and a blowjob, hmm thats not what most people do when they are afraid but who knows how politicians think?

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, when I get

Well, when I get frightened, that particular solution doesn't cross my mind.  But you're right.  Who knows how politicians think.

Welcome, capnblue.  We'd like to get to know you a little better.  When you get a minute, we'd love it if you'd introduce yourself here in the General Conversation, Introductions and Humor forum!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.