Atheist Cat Clip

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Cat Clip

Who wudda thunk there's an atheist cat clip out there?

http://www.youtube.com/v/mJ9MsInoUgg

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Cat Clip

So kick ass. I know you were rolling on that one cat lady. Eye-wink

cbenard
cbenard's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Cat Clip

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Cat Clip

That was absolutely fabulous. hahaha...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Cat Clip

The cat video was funny! Laughing out loud

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Cat Clip

Now you have to mess with it a bit to get it to work.

shorty
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Cat Clip

sweet Cool

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bump ~ so some of our newer

Bump ~ so some of our newer members can appreciate the video.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
sexcellent

sexcellent

ObnoxiousBitch
Superfan
ObnoxiousBitch's picture
User is offlineOffline
ROFL too funny! I'll bet

ROFL too funny! I'll bet that's exactly what they do when we're not looking Eye-wink

We rescued a new little kitty yesterday; my daughter named her "Piano" - and we'll be raising her atheist.

Piano 

A few more pix here

Invisible friends are for children and psychopaths.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Miss Callie and Chyna are

Miss Callie and Chyna are both atheists:

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
ObnoxiousBroad wrote:

ObnoxiousBroad wrote:

ROFL too funny! I'll bet that's exactly what they do when we're not looking Eye-wink

We rescued a new little kitty yesterday; my daughter named her "Piano" - and we'll be raising her atheist.

Piano

A few more pix here

Congratulations on your new family member! She's a doll and will no doubt bring you many years of joy!

{edit - P.S.  "Rescue" is always a wonderful thing}

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
One of my cats is an

One of my cats is an atheist, but the other one is sure that there's a god because of the automatic pooper scooper.

I bought them an automated litter box that scoops the poop ten minutes after it's been, um... pooped.  Every time he heard it, he'd run into the other room and stare, transfixed by the magical pooper scooper.  Now he's sure god did it, because he can't understand what electricity is.

I'm trying to work him out of it, but it's difficult with only two syllables...."ME"  and "OW."

Once he learns language... I have hope for him.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: I'm

Hambydammit wrote:

I'm trying to work him out of it, but it's difficult with only two syllables...."ME" and "OW."

Once he learns language... I have hope for him.

Hamby, it's not just two syllables.  It's all in the inflection of those syllables. 

Trust me. 

Mr. XC
High Level DonorSpecial AgentWebsite AdminPlatinum Member
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:One of

Hambydammit wrote:

One of my cats is an atheist, but the other one is sure that there's a god because of the automatic pooper scooper.

I bought them an automated litter box that scoops the poop ten minutes after it's been, um... pooped. Every time he heard it, he'd run into the other room and stare, transfixed by the magical pooper scooper. Now he's sure god did it, because he can't understand what electricity is.

I found this to be very funny. Not because of your cat's curiosity about the disappearing poop (although cute), but because it is a great parallel to why many theists believe in God. We do not understand how the poop magically disappears, therefor there must be something supernatural, which can only mean that the God of our popular culture exists. With human theists, replace disappearing poop with lack of understanding of science and not taking into account how humans like to make stuff up with their brand of theism (while acknowledging that humans like to make stuff up with every other form of theism).

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. ..." -- Thomas Jefferson

Heinous Berzerker
Heinous Berzerker's picture
User is offlineOffline
My cat is a Satanist (I

My cat is a Satanist (I know this because she has 6 toes on 3 of her feet, the fourth foot is normal), I am trying to reason with her and teach her the error in her logic, but she insists on sadistically torturing the mice she catches in the yard for upwards of 15 minutes sometimes before devouring them, sometimes alive.

BTW, can someone recap this video for me? I can't download video with my slow dialup, even a 3 minute song takes 15 minutes. 

"Who, like some evil Atlas, turned the world upside down upon their shoulders, and made shams and delusions into absolute truths, and absolute truths into inviolate heresy?" Elliot Merrick, True North (this may be a misquote, but is close, I don't have th

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's two cats having a cell

It's two cats having a cell phone conversation (with some pretty bad graphics, but funny nonetheless.)

One cat is trying to justify god and the other is bored to tears (juggling, going to the litter box, etc.) saying that if there were a god, there wouldn't be things like hurricanes and the cancellation of "Arrested Development."

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here is a kitty denying the

Here is a kitty denying the revelations of Muhammed. I say kill that heathen cat!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hee Heee Heeeee! That's

Hee Heee Heeeee!

That's obviously a cat of great intellect.

Who says cats can't be discerning?!?

Thanks for the smile, Ben.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline