Act of God

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline
Act of God

So within a couple of days of returning to my college (Florida Institute of Technology) for the spring semester, I come back to my car and find that my Evolve Fish silver emblem has been torn off leaving the adhesive - all my other stickers including a Science Fish emblem were untouched. I will have to get a new one, but it's a definite confirmation that i've gotten to some of these idiots on campus Smiling

On the other hand, it's rather sad that such pathetic people exist at such a scientific place of learning.

Time for another evolvefish.com order.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

greydonsquare
greydonsquare's picture
User is offlineOffline
your under their skin

your under their skin alright, keep going, fight the good....well you know the phraseGreydon Square

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah what he said when you

Yeah what he said

when you order you new emblem, pick up a couple bumper stickers too...lol

There is a guy here in town who has an old minivan covered with god, jesus, and HS stickers. I havent seen him around lately, but when I do and i'll get yall a pict... 

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I just realized something.

I just realized something. You didnt buy insurance for your emblem did you??? SHAME on you!!  lol

Here tee hee

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Equilibrium wrote: my

Equilibrium wrote:
my Evolve Fish silver emblem has been torn off leaving the adhesive - all my other stickers including a Science Fish emblem were untouched.

Maybe it was a really poor person that really really needed an Evolve Fish silver emblem for their car.  (And if you believe that one...)

Don't you wonder what theists think they are accomplishing with vandalism?  Is their faith so weak they think that by simply seeing an Evolve Fish emblem that "Poof!" they will become an Atheist?  It's just so immature.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.