My name is Chase Jordan Sutherland and I do not have a video camera.

Chase
User is offlineOffline
My name is Chase Jordan Sutherland and I do not have a video camera.

***Disclaimer****

If I appear to be angry it is only because of the hypocrisy presented as fact in our world. I do not advocate violence of any kind towards any other human being. Life is precious, that is why we must become unified and not divided by pettiness like that of the virus that is religion.

Now to what I have to say:

I wholly deny the existence of god, the holy spirit, jesus, allah, muhammed, Yahweh, and all other prophets of false gods, and the false gods themselves.

Not only do I deny their existence, but I also implore that if they did exist they would all be of a malignant authority standing directly in the path of human advancement. These false gods and their prophets are would be a true evil in our world.

Theists would beg me to re-consider out of claims that the existence of god cannot be proven let alone be proven, or out of the pious fundamentalist virus. So either way I should be reserved as a just in case method. This is weakness.

This is weakness because they themselves either admit the absurdity of faith, or enforce the definition of it.

Christians against the moslems, moslems against the christians, jews against the moslems, the moslems and christians against the jews, and even christians against christians, muslims agaisnt mulsims, and jews against jews.

This is a pathetic conundrum. They could war against each other (and have) for centuries on their petty definitions of belief and god, but one thing always remains sincere with all three strains of faith. They all demand the destruction of those who believe in the potential and overall betterment of the human race as a whole...but there is something that is even more frightening about this whole issue.

I suppose right now you are asking "...and what could be worse? What is worse than this distorted view of righteous proclamation of truth and who should live and who should not?

What is even more frightening is the fact that we as a society of "freedom for all" have pathetically submitted like a docile captive who has been broken repeatedly and raped of everything to the pious self serving corruption that is religion. We allow it almost free reign in our public auditoriums to dictate to us what makes a good person and what makes a bad person, even though it really has no real moral basis other than commandments and slavery to offer.

By this time I am probably preaching to the choir as I've obviously exerted harsh criticisms on what most of the core elements of what humans need in this world propagated by "non-believing" religious apologetics's, and I know I lost the theists from the moment I even mentioned that I deny the very essence of the whole-y spirit nonsense. So this last part is for those of you who are atheists, or leaning towards atheism:

Think critically and objectively. Nature does not have any amount of bias and as an adherer to naturalist and humanist ideals, neither should you. This is what truly separates the enlightened from the almost, or not at all. This ability to see the vastness and complexity of reality for what it is regardless of what you wish it to be will be a curse and a blessing, but essentially it will be what enables you to advance intellectually and even physically towards realms and thoughts that you would have initially feared, or wouldn't have even approached out of ignorance of their existence.

Life is precious. It is not a reason of subjugation to an ideal or a morality, instead it is something truly to be worshiped but not in a religious sense. it should be worshiped in the sense that it must be examined, interpreted and understood. It should be the soul motivation in regards to why we need to better ourselves and expand as far as we can.

This my friends, is why I am an atheist and a denier of all false gods and their truly evil doctrine of subjugation through false truth.

As for those of this who have read through this and have still condemned me to being to harsh and bigoted towards peoples beliefs I propose to you this one very commission of "good character" towards religion: I implore you to try and convince the dead to be more open minded about why we should allow tolerance for everyones beliefs no matter what they are.

My name is Chase Jordan Sutherland, and I am an atheist.

Belief needs questioning and criticism, not respect.

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
If there is indeed a hell,

If there is indeed a hell, you will surely roast in it.

...Barbeque at my place?

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Very impressive.

Very impressive.

Chase
User is offlineOffline
I'd rather be in hell than

I'd rather be in hell than just another pillar supporting a lie in heaven.

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Like this guy that I saw on

Like this guy that I saw on the Colbert Report just recently said, I'd rather go to hell than spend all eternity in senility.

Edit: Ok, maybe I got that wrong.  I think he said hell would be a much more interesting place since you spend eternity in heaven in senility.  Whatever. 

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love Colbert. I have no

I love Colbert. I have no idea if he's really a theist or not, but he does a superb job of pointing out how many pathetic tricks the media and religion use when they don't like something. And he makes me laugh doing it.

As for this post, it brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: I love

Vastet wrote:

I love Colbert. I have no idea if he's really a theist or not, but he does a superb job of pointing out how many pathetic tricks the media and religion use when they don't like something. And he makes me laugh doing it.

As for this post, it brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

I really love the guy, too.  Currently I'm putting together a collage of some of my favorite Colbert Report moments.  The collage features his speech at the White House Correspondents' Dinner.  I don't even know why I'm compiling the video, exactly.   Smiling

Just because? 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.