Matt-Evolved
Matt-Evolved's picture
User is offlineOffline

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline
Driving My Opinion

Not enough stickers!

I'm not brave enough to put a darwin fish on, on a low budget and I do not want my tires slashed.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Matt-Evolved
Matt-Evolved's picture
User is offlineOffline
Driving My Opinion

well if i catch anyone slashing my tires, my pacifism will go out the window and ill become an interior decorator for their skull

"I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough - I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race." -

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
Driving My Opinion

I don't have a lot of stickers on the back of my car...but one of them says FREEDOM MEANS SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. Then I have FREE THINKER, and a Wtf? sticker as well as RECOVERING THEIST a METAL and METAL horns sticker...I live in Va..and I drove my car to soutwest va, which is in the middle of the bible belt. Luckily though, I did not get pulled over. lol....

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

qwak
User is offlineOffline
Driving My Opinion

While I was still living with my mother, I received a sticker that said 'thank god for satan', and decided it would be funny to put it on my car.

It was scraped off by my mother within a week, and she never said a word to me about it.

I was also tempted to replace her jesus fish with a darwin one, but was always too lazy.

music

http//www.myspace.com/antiqwak

the_avenging_bucket
the_avenging_bucket's picture
User is offlineOffline
Driving My Opinion

i would like to get one of those vw hippy vans, turn it into anti-theist mobeel of death.

all superheroes need mobeels.

shorty
User is offlineOffline
Driving My Opinion

qwak wrote:
While I was still living with my mother, I received a sticker that said 'thank god for satan', and decided it would be funny to put it on my car.

It was scraped off by my mother within a week, and she never said a word to me about it.

I was also tempted to replace her jesus fish with a darwin one, but was always too lazy.

you mom is creul and unusual... DO IT!!
:twisted:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting