Of Course Santa Exists

Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4623
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Of Course Santa Exists

 

Note: I am not a scholar. I am simple. The below is a reflection of my own opinion, having studied this subject and engaged in several debates. The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect any official position of any elves. Elves cannot be held responsible or liable for any errors I might make. The below thesis is simply my own observation, but I believe there is truth to it.

 

MY ARGUMENT

 

  I am an elf. I do not wish to partake in this debate, because by doing so I would be stooping to your level and implying you have a case. You don't. Agiftists do not even have the right or authority to even question the existence of Santa Clause. I just have a few too many words.

The rise of the "mythicist" theory (that Santa is mythical) is a direct result of the errors of the Elfism theology of the 16th century. It was from liberal Elfism that the "mythicist" theory begun.

By rejecting the authority and ontological existence and reality of Present Giving, Elfism reduced Santa Clausism to a mere "philosophy," and Santa to just another person who gives presents. This was not intentional, but it was a direct result of their anti-Santa Clausism stance.

Chimneys are the greatest proof of Santa, as is the existential and empirical reality of the giving of presents (which Santa founded). But Elfism rejected Santa Clausism (which is the other greatest proof), and relegated Santa to nothing but the testimony of Rudolph. Rudolph and Present Giving comprise the two wings of authority of authentic Santa Clausism. It takes two wings to fly, unless you ride Rudolph. Elves rejected the other wing (the Present Giving which Santa founded), and thereby damaged Santa Clausism authority and the message of authentic Santa Clausism. By rejecting Present Givig, they made Santa Clausism (and Santa) susceptible to attack. The rejection of Present Giving left Santa Clausism with holes, open to attack. But I will say it one more time to make sure you read it. Rejecting Present Giving opened holes in Santa Clausism to attack.

The elfists were desperate to garner other "evidences" for Santa, so they amassed a great deal of "extra-Christmas" sources in corroboration with Christmas Eve(Chimneys, Christmas Trees, Wrapping Paper, kids, etc), in order to support the historical Santa. But since they rejected the validity of Present Giving, which Santa personally established, they were rejecting the greatest proof there is for His existence. (Santa's real first name is His, thats why it is capitalized)

Present Giving was founded by Santa. No historical person has ever founded such an institution; especially one that has lasted and survived through every conceivable onslaught for 100,000,000,000,000,000,000years.

The scientific anthropic principle states that, in its initial conditions, the universe was fine-tuned for the existence and sustenance of life. I don't know what that has to do with anything.

There is an anthropic truth with Present Giving,it was fine-tuned by the Fat-Man (Santa) for the existence of giving presents. The existence of our many millions of Reindeer (which the south is generally ignorant of), is proof that Present Giving is a Divine institution. It sanctifies and deifies souls. Present Giving maintains, to this day, direct apostolic (or bishop) succession that goes all the way back to Santa. There is an ancient "rule of giving" (regula giftidie) that guarantees the truth about Santa and authentic Santa Clausism. Prancer (he was a disciple of Dasher, who was a disciple of the Dixon) states that this "regula giftidie" is where correct delivery (of Presents) and succession (the opening of Presents) exists.

WE STILL HAVE THIS IN THE PRESENT GIVING TODAY

In Summary and Conclusion,

Elfism rejected the actual Present Giving Santa personally founded.

The "mythicist" theory (that Santa is mythical) came from liberal Elfism.

By rejecting Present Giving, Elfism demoted Santa (though not intentionally) to the level of other gift givers; robbing him of His special uniqueness, and making Him vulnerable to attack.

 I would say the greatest proofs of Santa Clause are:

1. Present Giving which He personally founded.

2. Present Opening and the rule of faith (regula giftidie).

3. The anthropic spirituality (fine-tuning) within the Present Giving that has produced countless Reindeer.

4. The Rudolph documents.

5. All the other extra-Christmas data. (Especially Chimneys)

6. The collective cultural memory and tradition that has been handed down of the original gifting knowledge (this is also contained within the authority of the Present Giving, Present Opening and the rule of faith).

The fifth is not what we base the historical Santa on. It is simply what we would expect to find.

The fallacy of the modern "mythicists" and Elfists is that they approached this subject using the inductive method of historical investigation. They investigated this subject back-ass-wards. They used the Rudolph and the extra-Christmas material as if those things alone comprise the totality of the evidence for Santa. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

PRESENT GIVING IS THE GREATEST PROOF

OLD REINDEER

There are about 500 volumes of writings and teachings of old reindeer in Armenian, Coptic and Syriac. Here are the primary (not secondary) source material in Armenian, Coptic, Syriac, Greek and Latin. If you want to learn and hear what true Santa Clausism is from the best sources, learn these languages and read this material in the original languages.

OLD REINDEER

Armenian, Syriac and Coptic Writers:

Corpses Skeletor Clauseorum Orientals ( about 500,000,000 volumes) 

Cursed Petroleum Company , compiled by Comet

Latin Heat: 220,000 volumes

Reindeer Fathers: about 1600 volumes

Corpses Sweet Ecclesiastic Latinos (an updated form of the Manga series)

Acts of Ancient Maniacal Councils:

Sacrorum Conciliorum Nova et Amplissima Collectio, edited by Cupid

Acta Conciliorum Oecumenicorum, edited by Blitzen

Patholigica Orientalis (about 50 volumes)

Mencia

Syntaxien

The Thor Code, edited by Thor

The Code of Vixen, edited in Berlin in the Corpus Iuris Civilis, as well as certain supplemental laws known in Latin as Novellae

English: Anti-Nice and Post-Nice Reindeer (38 volumes)

INTRODUCTION TO PRESENT GIVING HISTORY

The Clausism Tradition (five volumes), by Youraslav Pelikan (recipient of the Good Cookie Award and 42 honorary Presents. Considered the worlds leading expert on Clausism history).

There are many what are called "Santa historians" today who affirm Santa existed. In fact, no one who is a recognized "Santa historian"today denies He existed because if hey did, they would not be a "Santa historian". I have a list and several quotes and sources by them. But they are really insignificant compared to the Old Reindeer. None of these "Santa historians" have the real authority the Old Reindeer have. Read the Old Reindeer.

 Don't read modern day agiftists who are 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 years too late and have no authority. Read Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder and Blitzen. These Old Reindeer had direct mystical contact with the fattened Clause.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
Posts: 1219
Joined: 2007-03-20
User is offlineOffline
LOL!  I have no idea how

LOL!  I have no idea how long this took you to do, but it is fucking funny!!!

 


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
THERE'S NO SANTA?!!!  Holy

THERE'S NO SANTA?!!!  Holy crap!  I had no idea.

LOL.  It must have taken you a very long time to do that, but it's hysterical. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver


DrTerwilliker
DrTerwilliker's picture
Posts: 151
Joined: 2007-08-06
User is offlineOffline
A compelling argument. 

A compelling argument.  Actually, I have no way to counter you.  I really have no points to make.  But I am by no means convinced.

See, I like living in a world without Santa.  I hate Santa, in fact, because when I was five, I didn't get a pet dinosaur for Christmas.  Now, I'm glad that I don't believe Santa exists.  There is no Naughty List, nor a Nice List for me to worry about.  I can be as naughty and nasty and amoral as I want without fear of getting a lump of coal.  

 You'll never sway me.  I like my hedonistic lifestyle!  BITE ME, SANTA!!!

 HAHAHAHAHA!  I'm gonna go set spiders on fire now.


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4623
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
  There is something else

 

There is something else I want to add. The immediate successors of the Old Reindeer, are known as the New Reindeer. Some of them (Rudolph, Clarice) knew the Old Reindeer personally. The original teaching and knowledge was obvious that Santa was historical. NO ONE even disputed this untill I think the 19th century, and on (to quote Encyclopedia Artica), "inadequate grounds."

 

Present Giving is like a tree.

 

It grew from a seed. The seed was Santa. A seed must first die before it grows and produces fruit. Santa got thin, and then fat again. Present Giving was born. Present Giving is a tree extending through time and history. It is a direct result of His weight gain. This is the greatest proof, but I'm not sure of what.

 

The problem is that modern man (especially in the south) is losing any sense of history. History and the Present Giving vindicate Santa's historicity.

For those who doubt me, The Bumble is going to come and get you. He will carry you to the Island of Misfit Toys, and keep you there forever!

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4623
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
There is what is known in

There is what is known in logic as the fallacy of the immovable snowball. Modern agiftists have already made-up their mind. They are not interested in the truth and facts. They have an agenda, and nothing is going to stop them (as far as they are concerned). They will continue being deceived and deceiving others.

 

By rejecting the Clause authority and nature of the Present Giving (the criterian of truth), all the false holidays and heresies (New Years, Presidents Day, Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving etc) relegated Christmas to the level of other holidays, and demoted Clause to that of sage, prophet, teacher or myth.

 

This is the problem with the modern Elfist "apologetic" method on the historical Santa. They mean well, but they have damaged the Clause witness by rejecting the Divine nature of the Present Giving -- the Present Giving Santa established, which is the greatest proof of all.

 

It's a three legged stool:

 

Rudolph, Present Giving, Traidition.

 

Elfists rejected Present Giving and Tradition, leaving the stool with only one leg -- which cannot stand.

 

If Rudolph was removed from the world, (by a hunter) Elfism would die. But Clausism would continue to flourish because it has tradition and Present Giving.

 

When speaking of tradition, I'm not talking about dead relics and beliefs of the past. Tradition (paradosis) as understood by the Clausists, is the living and breathing experience and authority of the Clause's pleroma (fullness). Dancer explains this well in his classic:

 

"Rudolph, Present Giving and Tradition"

 

 

 

Elfism is dying rapidly. It is beoming secularized, liberal and apostate. The "mythicist" theory is a direct result of this apostasy in Southern Elfism.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4623
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 So no one actually dealt

 So no one actually dealt with my arguments. All they did was attack my person and accuse me of proselytizing. This is known in logic as the fallacy of circumstantial ad hominem.

 

You can't deal with the authority of Clausism. You can't even touch it. Clausism is the greatest proof there is for Clause. You know nothing of this, and nothing of our history.

 

The law of causaility demands:

 

An effect must have a cause.

 

Clausism is the effect.

 

Santa Clause is the cause.

 

And proof ouf our Gifting nature and authority is the fact that we have overcome every conceivable onslaught and attack for 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.

 

There is no institution like this in the world.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
Posts: 1859
Joined: 2006-12-26
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: So

Beyond Saving wrote:

So no one actually dealt with my arguments. All they did was attack my person and accuse me of proselytizing. This is known in logic as the fallacy of circumstantial ad hominem.

 

You can't deal with the authority of Clausism. You can't even touch it. Clausism is the greatest proof there is for Clause. You know nothing of this, and nothing of our history.

 

The law of causaility demands:

 

An effect must have a cause.

 

Clausism is the effect.

 

Santa Clause is the cause.

 

And proof ouf our Gifting nature and authority is the fact that we have overcome every conceivable onslaught and attack for 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.

 

There is no institution like this in the world.

No one's dealt with your argument becaus you haven't brought an argument to be dealt with.

Essentially you're saying the Santa is real because you and other members past and present say so 

Bring an argument and I'm sure someone will be happy to tear it up.

For someone who doesn't want a debate you sure are getting touchy about not getting one. 

 


Euthymius
Theist
Posts: 20
Joined: 2007-11-22
User is offlineOffline
  Funny ad hominem. That's

 

Funny ad hominem. That's all.


Euthymius
Theist
Posts: 20
Joined: 2007-11-22
User is offlineOffline
 For those unaware, SB was

 For those unaware, SB was just mocking my original thread "Of Course Jesus Existed." I suggest you view it.

There are no atheists in fox holes


Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
Posts: 333
Joined: 2007-08-04
User is offlineOffline
Quite frankly, he did an

Quite frankly, he did an awesome job of mocking your thread.  Wish I had thought of it.  It was the perfect rebuttal to the claim that god/jesus/ghost existed/exists. Beyond Saving is a genius.  Keep up the excellent work.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150


Theo4Trinity
Theist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-12-09
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy

shelleymtjoy wrote:
No one's dealt with your argument becaus you haven't brought an argument to be dealt with.

Essentially you're saying the Santa is real because you and other members past and present say so 

Bring an argument and I'm sure someone will be happy to tear it up.

For someone who doesn't want a debate you sure are getting touchy about not getting one. 

 

 

Since they cound't "tear up" his argument in the original thread, what makes you think they would here?

 

You didn't even understand his argument. No one in the world believes Santa is real, unless they are 2 years old. -- Fallacy of false analogy.

 

This thread ironically supports Euthymius' argument. Santa and Christmas are an effect. Christ's birth (Nativity) is the cause. Santa is not the cause of Christmas. He is an effect. Got it?

 

 


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Ironically, Santa was

Ironically, Santa was actually based on a historical person: St. Nick.

 


shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
Posts: 1859
Joined: 2006-12-26
User is offlineOffline
Theo4Trinity

Theo4Trinity wrote:
shelleymtjoy wrote:
No one's dealt with your argument becaus you haven't brought an argument to be dealt with.

Essentially you're saying the Santa is real because you and other members past and present say so

Bring an argument and I'm sure someone will be happy to tear it up.

For someone who doesn't want a debate you sure are getting touchy about not getting one.

 

 

Since they cound't "tear up" his argument in the original thread, what makes you think they would here?

 

You didn't even understand his argument. No one in the world believes Santa is real, unless they are 2 years old. -- Fallacy of false analogy.

 

This thread ironically supports Euthymius' argument. Santa and Christmas are an effect. Christ's birth (Nativity) is the cause. Santa is not the cause of Christmas. He is an effect. Got it?

 

Theo, if you look at Euthymius' original thread you can see my response was taken from there... Just going along with Beyond Savings' humor here. 


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
Theo4Trinity wrote: Since

Theo4Trinity wrote:
Since they cound't "tear up" his argument in the original thread, what makes you think they would here?

 

You didn't even understand his argument. No one in the world believes Santa is real, unless they are 2 years old. -- Fallacy of false analogy.

 

This thread ironically supports Euthymius' argument. Santa and Christmas are an effect. Christ's birth (Nativity) is the cause. Santa is not the cause of Christmas. He is an effect. Got it?

 

Why don't you give up, you are same user under another sock puppet. Goodbye! 


Theo4Trinity
Theist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-12-09
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Ironically, Santa was actually based on a historical person: St. Nick.

 

Yes, Saint Nicholas of Myra. But that's not the point. Christmas was NOT based on Santa Claus or St. Nicholas. Christmas is based on the birth of Christ. This isn't rocket science people.