Todd Friel on Evolution: The Musical!

ThaiBoxerShorts
ThaiBoxerShorts's picture
User is offlineOffline
Todd Friel on Evolution: The Musical!

This was created by Henwli, our Finnish contributor over at WOTM Watchdog.  I don't think he has an account here, so I'm passing it along on his behalf.  It's a techno-ish dance song made from sound bites of Friel babbling about evolution.

It's absolutely hilarious, and surprisingly catchy.  We're making it the official WOTM Watchdog theme song:

http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=youarenotamonkey.mp3 

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Monkeys

Monkeys! Monkeys! Monkeys breed with monkeys!

Monkeys! Monkeys! Monkeys breed with monkeys!

Snazzy indeed, sir. 

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

LovE-RicH
LovE-RicH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mwahahaha, can I use this

Mwahahaha, can I use this piece on my first myspace page?Laughing out loud

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
HILARIOUS!  We're adding it

HILARIOUS!  We're adding it to the stream when it gets up and running again.

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awesome tune!  I'm just

Awesome tune!  I'm just hoping Henwi is alright after having to listen to hours of Fucktard Friel to get the material.

Henwli
User is offlineOffline
I've listened to the show

I've listened to the show almost daily for a year. In total, I've followed the Way of the Master for over 2 years. I'm somehow hypnotized by close-minded ignorance.

All this audio came from about 5-8 minutes of the show (from two episodes). There's so much harebrained ranting that I feel like I'm shooting fish in a barrel. Amazingly stupid fish at that.

Please spread the MP3 wherever you like! Smuggle it onto your darling's iPod, play it out, and play it proud. Monkeys breed with monkeys power!

I'm trying to make a small remix every Sunday. If there are people here with more skills who'd like to contribute, I think I can supply you with a barrage of Todd-isms and inane ramblings to minimize the damage to your brain.