Evolution the big lie!

lawrence
User is offlineOffline
Evolution the big lie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoDNNE7Pac8

PS: New Obama vids are online on youtube. Or watch it here: Don`t forget to rate it.

qbg
User is offlineOffline
Great video!

Great video!

gobaskof
User is offlineOffline
Pretty good all round

Pretty good all round destruction of the creationist worldview, and how it plans to destroy science.

Quote:
I would almost as soon believe with the old and ignorant cosmogonists, that fossil shells had never lived, but had been created in stone so as to mock the shells now living on the sea-shore. - Charles Darwin

Roly1976
User is offlineOffline
Good video.  Clear what

Good video.  Clear what Europe thinks the US is turning into isn't it?

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool video.

Cool video.

lawrence
User is offlineOffline
well if you would have

well if you would have asked most europeans 6 years ago, like myself, they woul have told you how great the USA is: full of free spirit, capitalism and one of the most advanced nations, because the media did not cover anything else other than the scientific and economic side and of course hollywood contributed to this glossy image as well. (and certainly the networks bought much of the content directly from the major US networks without dispatching their own reporters)

Ever since Bush the spotlight turned on the Americas, because for one thing we were puzzled to see a US president mentioning religion in his speeches. There was this famous show which all presiential candidates were on before Bush was elected where Kerry et al were asked which famous philosopher they admire the most. And when Bush said jesus, the media spotlight was on and it was all over the official EU bulletins and many gov officials got weary (you gotta understand the scale of this, since we life in a global economy and the interests as literal as it gets). Because if you think about it -from our reality- you really gotta have an ulterior motive or be a fundamentlist to say something such disgraceful. And i do not have to remind you of Europes sordid past, which is why most countries teach a rigid curriculum in human psychology and basic neurology.

this would help you guys also understand why you cannot make a person from an outside group with a different group reality convert just like that without altering this persons group reality - which you obviously cannot do by just talking to a person. Ultimately rational people are nothing else than a group like any other in those many different groups on this planet and in their group rationality and solidarity to name but a few are valued.

Oh yeah , i haven`t seen this anwere else yet so i uploded Richard Dawkins - Nice guys finish first. Also watch the other videos and if interests you subscribe.