I'm having' fun wiht a xtian on myspace....

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

I posted a bullettin about the missing link skull fragment, he replies that it was midgets and that it didn't prove anything..so I pose a challenge.

Read bottom up..I will not change the html codes..cause I'm tired and getting 'ready for bed.
Date: Mar 31, 2006 12:33 AM

your blindness. astounds me...well actually no.. but let me ask you this..if all creatures were created at the same time, why are they restricted to certain areas...

Also let me ask you this, you probably have no clue because A. you're blind, and B. you refuse to learn. But if evolution is fake and god created man...then explain how you have various phenotypic and genetic make up of blood ligands that change or evolve in response to malaria strains. For example, in Africa where a certain strain of malaria is very commmon. People there have developed change on teh surface protein of their red blood cells os that now, htis specifc strain of malarian cannot infect them. Also, explain, if there is no evolution, how bacterial strains can form resistance to anti-biotic. Also, explain to me where in the bible it describes...first off...bacteria.. iwant a passage..that tlaks about bacteria and funguses.. certainly...if...god created them he would have written about it, right..and also, I would like to see evidnce of god's creation of viruses, if you can even explain what viruses are, since you are well versed in the ways of creation vs. patterns. Describe to me theologically...the existence of viruse..as it is in tune with your creation vs. pattern theory..let's hear it..and I wil be honest with you, I will be posting this. So...go read up, go ask, your sources.. and let's hear it. I wil tell you this...God says so so it is..ain't proof.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 30, 2006 11:54 PM

There are midgets now !

That doesnt prove anything
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 30, 2006 8:33 PM

Wait..let me guess...it's the devil that put all this evidence on the earth..to throw us off so that he can gain souls for his hell..hahaha

ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia -- Scientists in northeastern Ethiopia said Saturday that they have discovered the skull of a small human ancestor that could be a missing link between the extinct Homo erectus and modern man.

The hominid cranium -- found in two pieces and believed to be between 500,000 and 250,000 years old -- ?comes from a very significant period and is very close to the appearance of the anatomically modern human,'' said Sileshi Semaw, director of the Gona Paleoanthropological Research Project in Ethiopia.

Archaeologists found the early human cranium five weeks ago at Gawis in Ethiopia's northeastern Afar region, Sileshi said.

Sileshi, an Ethiopian paleoanthropologist based at Indiana University, said most fossil hominids are found in pieces but the near-complete skull -- a rare find -- provided a wealth of information.

?The Gawis cranium provides us with the opportunity to look at the face of one of our ancestors,'' the archaeology project said in a statement. ?Additionally, this fossil links us with the past by showing a face that is recognizably different and more primitive than ours.''

Homo erectus, which many believe was an ancestor of modern Homo sapiens, is thought to have died out 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.

The cranium dates to a time about which little is known -- the transition from African Homo erectus to modern humans. The fossil record from Africa for this period is sparse and most of the specimens poorly dated, project archaeologists said.

The face and cranium of the fossil are recognizably different from that of modern humans, but it bears unmistakable anatomical evidence that it belongs to the modern human's ancestry, Sileshi said.

?The form of the face and the brain are among the best means for exploring the evolutionary path of humans and the Gawis cranium preserves both areas,'' according to the statement.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Reverend_Oglethorpe
User is offlineOffline

We have an EXILINT progrim at the True Faithly Gospel Salvation Station about CRETIN Scinse! That stands for Creationists Refuting Evolution Theory INdeed! Its taut by Doctor William Raymond "Billy-Ray" Mathers of BULLSHIT or Biblical University Lead by the Lord in Sciencse Heavily Indoctrinated in Truth!

Fosilisms are all from the Noah-flood in the Noah Arken times! There are tracks found in Texas at the Paluxy River bed that prove that evoliutionsitst are libral hipy emo homoistic Jewishistic Secularismic Atheismics who dont want to give my INVISIBLE FREND the glory and adulation hes due! And even though those same sceintests say that the tracks arent proof that the bibble is corect because theyre quite cleerly two sets of dinosore prints theyre just still trying to deny my invisiblefriend!

~Reverend Jebediah Philemon Oglethorpe, your ticket to the one-stop salvation shop, now with more convenient locations, discount tithing plans and indoor parking to serve all your salvation needs!

~More bible 'n less branes!~

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

Reverend_Oglethorpe wrote:
We have an EXILINT progrim at the True Faithly Gospel Salvation Station about CRETIN Scinse! That stands for Creationists Refuting Evolution Theory INdeed! Its taut by Doctor William Raymond "Billy-Ray" Mathers of BULLSHIT or Biblical University Lead by the Lord in Sciencse Heavily Indoctrinated in Truth!

Fosilisms are all from the Noah-flood in the Noah Arken times! There are tracks found in Texas at the Paluxy River bed that prove that evoliutionsitst are libral hipy emo homoistic Jewishistic Secularismic Atheismics who dont want to give my INVISIBLE FREND the glory and adulation hes due! And even though those same sceintests say that the tracks arent proof that the bibble is corect because theyre quite cleerly two sets of dinosore prints theyre just still trying to deny my invisiblefriend!

of course.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.