we may be doing a new rational redneck hour this sunday.

hillbillyatheist
hillbillyatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
we may be doing a new rational redneck hour this sunday.

tomorrow night I will be chatting with silkyshrew and bobspence, and we may be doing either an episode of BJ's & BS or my own show the rational redneck hour.

I will post tomorrow night with details. stay tuned.

hillbillyatheist
hillbillyatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
. finally I m getting

finally I m getting around to doing another show. tune in at www.freethoughtmedia.com
my show airs at tonight (sunday) at 9:30 PM eastern standard time, (8:30 PM central standard time.)
if you miss the show, it will be made available as a free download from my website,
www.hillbillyatheist.com
also at my site, keep an eye out as there will be a second free download of an improptu show we did last night, as it shall also be available soon. (next day or two)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
hillbillyatheist

hillbillyatheist wrote:
finally I m getting around to doing another show. tune in at www.freethoughtmedia.com
my show airs at tonight (sunday) at 9:30 PM eastern standard time, (8:30 PM central standard time.)
if you miss the show, it will be made available as a free download from my website,
www.hillbillyatheist.com also at my site, keep an eye out as there will be a second free download of an improptu show we did last night, as it shall also be available soon. (next day or two).

You aint no "true" tradmark copywrite "hillbillly". How dare you bring reason to the South! You dont diserve to be holding that banjo!

(Note to self Brian37: That is not a nice thing to say for a guest host) 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog