Law And Order, F U UNIT

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Law And Order, F U UNIT

In the orange turd system, the big lie is considered especially heinous. On capital hill, the dedicated bullshit detectors who investigate these vicious lies are an elite squad known as the FUCK YOU UNIT! These are their hearings. DUNT DUNT

Liz tore the orange turd a new one. Ivanka had a ghostly look on her face as if her dad warned her about her future. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Twitter keeps banning me

Twitter keeps banning me for standing up to bullies.. The idiots cannot tell the different between mocking bully insurrectionists and the asshole who incited it, and actual bigotry.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
And that is why I sorely

And that is why I sorely miss the freewheeling days of sites like this. Keep it up, man. You're doing the Lord's work. 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 What? 

What? 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Have you ever considered

Have you ever considered that events don't happen in a vacuum and that events like Trump's election and Jan. 6 are reactions to previous events?

Trump's electon of course was a reaction to decades of mass immigration driving down wages and driving up costs for housing, healthcare, etc.... Why do leftists that supposedly support good wages and good working condition support a system where rich people can have slaves by taking advantage of their non-citizen status and their escape from overpopulated third world conditions? Oh, I know, white people will all starve if the people of color don't go out int the fields and pick the crops. The same excuse for slavery in the old south.

Jan 6 was a reaction to all the rioting and attacks of government buildings during the George Floyd riots. They made no sense. Minneapolis is supposely one of the most progressive cities and they were the ones that managed the police.

So why not look in the mirror sometime instead of always looking to attack those on the other side?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Go join the Klan if that

Go join the Klan if that is your answer.

Imigrants are NOT driving down wages, the greedy chase for cheap labor is. But that is a class warfare issue, not a race issue. Even if America never let another person in, you would still have greedy assholes who cut hours and wages to maximize profit. The Conservative base sells fear of replacement to gullible people like you and you stupidly fall for it. 

But as long as you support "Govment aways bad, reulamations are always bad, taximus is always robbery" the greedy will take advantage of it. Get with it Gomer Pile, you've been sold a bill of goods by Scruge McFuck.

The neighbors on both sides of me are Hispanic migrants. My neighbors to my right OWN THEIR OWN LANDSCAPING BUSINESS and do quite well. The neighbor to my right is a laboror and owns his own home outright. Neither are driving down wages for others. I find it sick and vile that you automatically assume 11 million undocumented individuals/or families are here to rip poor white people off and steal their jobs. 

If you want someone to blame for high cost of living, blame big oil. If you want someone to blame for cost of housing, rent, blame giant corporate realestate snapping up all sold properties and jacking up the price to maximize profits. If you want someone to blame for high healthcare costs, blame the decades old privatized network monopolies  management of hospitals, blame big pharma, blame private insurance for decades of denial, blame deregulation causing more and more medical bankruptcies. Those high costs are not caused by the poor or by migrants. It is bat shit insane that you fall for the scapegoating comming from billionaires.  

40 years of Reagan's failed tricle down fuckanomics, has not worked. Deregulation 100% of the time no matter what, has not worked. Union busting caused the collapse of our middle class. Citizens United was gas on the fire and all of that is why life is getting harder for more and more. Not because of where someone left to get here. 

Only 2 Presidents in the past 40 years lowered the debt tremendously or left us with a Surplus. None of them were Republicans. 

If you have ever heard of the old Coalmine barron scams of the late 1800s through the early 1900s, where the Barron paid minors in company script, banned unions, but also owned all the property in the area, the housing, the grocery stores , the schools too. By the time the worker got paid in company script they were in debt and economically were stuck there so basically endentured slaves.  That greedy mindset of "fuck you I got mine" is the same mindset we see at the top today with assholes like Trump, and narcissistic jackasses like Musk and Bezos. You cant simply price people out of the ability to pay bills, pay rent, pay mortgages, food, medical care, then blame them for the environment you created. The power is always at the top, and that is what you are failing to see. 

Stop blaming innocent people for simply not wanting to starve or die. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
All you can do is create

All you can do is create strawman. I am not blaming immigrants, refugees for wanting to survive. I'm blaming people like you for ignoring the obvious facts of life. For believing lies you are told to believe in the name of virtue signalling.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
EXC wrote:All you can do is

EXC wrote:

All you can do is create strawman. I am not blaming immigrants, refugees for wanting to survive. I'm blaming people like you for ignoring the obvious facts of life. For believing lies you are told to believe in the name of virtue signalling.

Damn you are good with the buzz words. I am well aware of what "virtue signaling" is. Yes that does happen. Giant corporations are now into "GAY PRIDE" for example, because that "virtue signaling" is good marketing for profits. 

Fuck you dude, nobody wants us to become Castro's Cuba. I have seen the charts of of tax rates over the past 100 years and we had much higher tax rates on the rich before Reagan, so don't hand me any fucking  bullshit that Jeff Bezos or Musk cant afford it. If my memory is serving me correctly the tax rate on the top earners was at one time 90% with deductions 50 percent. Now name me one fucking decade  between the recovery from the Great Depression to Reagan, where billionaires ceased to exist. We had a higher tax rate on top earners and our society DID NOT COLLAPSE. 

I can't afford more in taxes, sure. The average middle class and workiing poor cant afford higher taxes. When Musk and Bezos cry about taxes what they are really arguing is, "If you don't leave me to my greed, I will blackmail you and punish you." 

I AM FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR MORON! I am simply against abuse and exploitation. Do you know what Musk's net worth is? Lets put it this way, the asshole could spend almost 3 million a day for the next 200 years and still not go broke. 

The number 1 reason for bankruptcy for the middle and working class are MEDICAL BILLS. "Get another job, and you didn't move up in pay so fuck you" is not a solution. Caring solely about CEO's and shareholders is not the core of an economy. The labor is. <---- THAT does not mean I am a Marxist or love Stalin. It merely means we have gotten away from anti monopoly concepts and anti trust concepts and add to that union busting, which has allowed for the errosion of societal stability. 

It is insane to focus on say, 18 cents in taxes on  a product that sells for 5 dollars a gallon. I suck at math, but $4.82 is bigger than 18 cents. Most of what any product you pay for ISN'T TAXES, it is the fucking product and private profit that benefits the CEOs and Shareholders. 

You want to get angry at the right people? THEN GET ANGRY AT MUSK, GET ANGRY AT BEZOS, not because they are wealthy, but because they are greedy. Get mad at big oil for lying to the world for a century about the dangers of carbon emmisions and what it is doing to our planet.  

There will never be a perfect utopia were taxes do not exist at all. So the only argument is how much, and what we tax. Taxes are what pay for our military, our police our public schools, our firefighters, our roads and bridges. Taxes also pay for health inspectors to insure the food joint you eat at isn't letting cockroaches get into your food, is insuring that employees wash their hands before they leave the bathroom. 

Little regulation and no rules lead to the Great Depression, and Bush's tripple whammy housing, bank and auto market crash. It is why Wells Fargo is still in business despite exploiting and ripping off customers by duplicating sales creating false worth. It is why coal ash gets dumped in water supply. It is why Genex got dumpped into our water supply. It is why big oil causes climate volatility and is melting our ice caps. 

If you stupidly think that all taxes and all regulations are always bad, the long term cost to our species is going to be far more catistrophic than fucking 18 cents.