Famines of 'biblical proportions' coming soon.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Famines of 'biblical proportions' coming soon.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/poverty/526146-un-warns-of-famines-of-biblical-proportions-within-the-next

On to the next Malthusian catastrophe. Of course, many will turn to religion when the famine becomes 'biblical'.

We'll force people to take every vaccine, where masks everywhere, restrict their movements and tax the shit out of them to knock down the virus. But even suggest that birth control ever be forced upon anyone is cruel, unnecessary and way too much of a restriction on freedom. Enjoy your suffering, lack of freedom and the opiate of religion peddled as the solution.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
 man, you got more

man, you got more prophecies than the JWs.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
The prophecy of the

The prophecy of the dictatorship of the proletariat creating an eternal worker's pardise on earth seems pretty similar to the prophcies of Christ's second coming.

To me, prediting that adding a billion or more people to a small planet with finite natural resources every decade is not going to lead to mass suffering seems like the most basic common sense. Also, when a country invites in millions upon millions of third world immigrants, it seems easy to predict that the country will begin to look third worldish.

It's like musical chairs, a kindergarden child can understand that if there are more people than chairs, someone will be without.  There is not god, government or political philosophy with magic powers to change this reality.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
christ dumps everything in

christ dumps everything in your lap fior nothing. those workers in that "paradise" (a word marx never uses, only his mentally deficient detractors) will still have to work. when marx talked, tongue in cheek, about the "end of history." it was polemic against the young hegelians, using their terminology. there was nothing eschatological or prophetic about it. then again, i already knew you had a sub-elementary understanding of marx, so consider that little lesson gratis.

i won't even dignify the retarded preschool analogy. i would almost say you're better than that.

but you're not.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
So enlighten me then on the

So enlighten me then on the Marxist theory of population and natural resources. Tell me how Marx would explain how to keep feeding a global population that grows by over 1% every year on a small planet with finite resources without massive environmental damage or causing a mass extinction event? How do we get the ablitly to grow more food with the same amount of land and water? How would Marx explain how to keep things like pandemics from occuring due to overpopulation?

Marx was so concerned with the enslavement of workers, so he wanted private ownership of the means of production outlawed. But how is telling workers that they are reponsible to feed, clothe, house, educate and provide medical care for the children of people that can't or won't contribute to the economy not leading to the workers enslavement? They are slaves to other people's libido and selfishness. Shouldn't we be outlawing this kind of worker enslavement? Instead don't the Commies tell us all these things are human rights, so I must pay up? Like the fucking stork just drops babies I'm responsible to provide for into random homes. Is this Communism?

It is not the economic marketplace that is broken, it is the sexual marketplace.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i gotta hand it to you. even

i gotta hand it to you. even if those goalposts were bolted to concrete, you'd use your teeth to move them.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i gotta hand it

iwbiek wrote:

i gotta hand it to you. even if those goalposts were bolted to concrete, you'd use your teeth to move them.

Never explain exactly how Communism gets workers to the point of not being a slave? Yes, The political right seems to want me to be a slave to wealthy capitalists, the left wants me to be a slave to the poor and all the babies they can't take care of. Who really wants no slavery?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i'll leave you to your echo

i'll leave you to your echo chamber, good lad.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Nice comeback for someone

Nice comeback for someone that can't defend what they believe.