Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong.  Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents who ere Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity going on today.

I am sure you feel the same way for your parents.

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

I must be wrong.

Regards

DL

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
People are sheep to be

People are sheep to be controlled and led. Hitler and Goerbles understood this completely. People can be made to go along with anything with the proper use of propaganda.

If Hilter had won his wars, he would be considered good and moral by nearly all the unwashed masses. It is might makes right.

So of course, the bible is going to justify war crimes commited by the Jewish tribe. It is the almighty makes right.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
EXC wrote:People are sheep

EXC wrote:

People are sheep to be controlled and led. Hitler and Goerbles understood this completely. People can be made to go along with anything with the proper use of propaganda.

If Hilter had won his wars, he would be considered good and moral by nearly all the unwashed masses. It is might makes right.

So of course, the bible is going to justify war crimes commited by the Jewish tribe. It is the almighty makes right.

And yet today, there is an orange fuckface who has 40% of America  convinced that minorities are evil and the free press is evil and blind loyalty is patriotism. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: And yet

Brian37 wrote:

And yet today, there is an orange fuckface who has 40% of America  convinced that minorities are evil and the free press is evil and blind loyalty is patriotism. 

And there is a large group of idiots that will believe any hoax the media puts forth.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks guys. I think that

Thanks guys.

I think that the right wings of both religions and politics are so insecure that they just want the strongest and not the best god.

That is the only thing/excuse I can think of to justify calling a genocidal prick of a god good.

Regards

DL