Another former Muslim on the importance of blasphemy.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Another former Muslim on the importance of blasphemy.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Wow, she's cute

Wow, she's cute too. 

*insert feminist comment here*

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Wow,

butterbattle wrote:

Wow, she's cute too. 

*insert feminist comment here*

Ayaan would aprove of her, and certainly Jefferson and Paine. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:butterbattle

Brian37 wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Wow, she's cute too. 

*insert feminist comment here*

Ayaan would aprove of her, and certainly Jefferson and Paine. 

Obviously she has too much bravado and testosterone. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Wow, she's cute too. 

*insert feminist comment here*

Ayaan would aprove of her, and certainly Jefferson and Paine. 

Obviously she has too much bravado and testosterone. 

Nice try dumbass. Morons like you would cave if you had to go through a fraction of what she did. I am willing to admit I am not her. And when I talk about "testosterone" am not talking about all men I am talking about what that chemical does on average to most men, especially when young and full of hormones and idealism. I would have loved to have have her as a friend in highschool when the bullies picked on me. 

You're the fucking moron who thinks life is a script. "What's your problem" "It's your fault your not rich" " be a man".  I think it takes as much guts for a man to admit they are weak as it does for Ayaan to be strong. Becuase humans are not scripts.

You got sold a fucking script, not my baggage. 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I think it

Brian37 wrote:

I think it takes as much guts for a man to admit they are weak as it does for Ayaan to be strong.

 

That is because you are sexist. It takes no more guts for a woman to be strong than it does for a man. But you judge everyone by their sex because you are a sexist bigot. How condescending is it to hold women to a lower standard than men? Your entire statement relies on the premise that men have inherently more guts than women. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I'd love to lock Brian in a

I'd love to lock Brian in a room with some feminazis.

*Note that feminazis are not feminists.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I think it takes as much guts for a man to admit they are weak as it does for Ayaan to be strong.

 

That is because you are sexist. It takes no more guts for a woman to be strong than it does for a man. But you judge everyone by their sex because you are a sexist bigot. How condescending is it to hold women to a lower standard than men? Your entire statement relies on the premise that men have inherently more guts than women. 

No, it has to do with evolutionary chemicals and only a moron would claim women have more testosterone than men on average. You are the dipshit making it about scripts, I am speaking in terms of evolutionary biology. Our male species ON AVERAGE has more physical strength and ON AVERAGE are physically bigger. Now I have had females in my past physically taller and stronger than me, certainly that does happen, no one is in denial of that. 

Don't project yourself on me asshole. I don't give one fuck who protects me from harm. I don't care who supports who financially in a relationship. I hate the GOP's Orwellian view on female bodies. I hate the sexism of Islam. I want equal pay for women in America. I don't think any fucking religion has a right to dictate to any girl/woman. 

Now I don't know how the fuck you equate biological averages to sexism. Thats like pretending that there are no differences in size and strength of male and female lions. No one is ignoring the mental toughness of the individual. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I'd love to

Vastet wrote:
I'd love to lock Brian in a room with some feminazis. *Note that feminazis are not feminists.

What makes you stupidly think I agree with all women anymore than I agree with all men, or all atheists for that matter? 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:No, it has to

Brian37 wrote:
No, it has to do with evolutionary chemicals and only a moron would claim women have more testosterone than men on average.

Brian is a moron who thinks testosterone is the sole source of aggressive behaviour.

Brian37 wrote:
You are the dipshit making it about scripts,

Brian is the dipshit with a script.

Brian37 wrote:
I am speaking in terms of evolutionary biology.

Brian is ignorant of evolution and biology.

Brian37 wrote:
Our male species ON AVERAGE has more physical strength and ON AVERAGE are physically bigger.

Red herrings. Size and strength are irrelevant to aggressive behaviour.

Brian37 wrote:
Now I have had females in my past physically taller and stronger than me, certainly that does happen, no one is in denial of that. 

Noone even asserted that, so again we have a red herring. This time with a side of strawman.

Brian37 wrote:
Don't project yourself on me asshole.

The only asshole projecting is Brian.

Brian37 wrote:
I don't give one fuck who protects me from harm.

Red herring.

Brian37 wrote:
I don't care who supports who financially in a relationship.

Red herring.

Brian37 wrote:
I hate the GOP's Orwellian view on female bodies.

Red herring, strawman.

Brian37 wrote:
I want equal pay for women in America. I don't think any fucking religion has a right to dictate to any girl/woman. 

Red herrings.

Brian37 wrote:
Now I don't know how the fuck you equate biological averages to sexism.

Brian doesn't know shit about biological averages, and makes it up as he goes, according to his sexist beliefs.

Brian37 wrote:
Thats like pretending that there are no differences in size and strength of male and female lions.

The ultimate proof Brian is sexist. In lions it is the female who does the hunting and killing, while the bigger lazy males sleep. So much for testosterone.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
http://www.washingtonpost.com

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2015/06/01/iranian-artist-farghadani-who-drew-parliament-as-animals-sentenced-to...

Now a sexist would tell her women have no right to speak out. I think she has every right and for where she lives takes the same risk as any man that speaks out against religious fascism. And I am willing to admit if I lived under that government, I would not be as mentally tough as she did here.

Again, you dipshits simply don't like the fact I didn't kiss your ass. And if in person I also have no doubt you could kick my ass physically. Your hate is about me, and you assholes have been acting like childish brats on every subject.

If I said the earth revolves around the sun, you fuckwads would call it flat regardless. This has nothing to do with me being sexist, this has to do with the fact I didn't kiss your asses.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
No, it has to do with evolutionary chemicals and only a moron would claim women have more testosterone than men on average.
Brian is a moron who thinks testosterone is the sole source of aggressive behaviour.
Brian37 wrote:
You are the dipshit making it about scripts,
Brian is the dipshit with a script.
Brian37 wrote:
I am speaking in terms of evolutionary biology.
Brian is ignorant of evolution and biology.
Brian37 wrote:
Our male species ON AVERAGE has more physical strength and ON AVERAGE are physically bigger.
Red herrings. Size and strength are irrelevant to aggressive behaviour.
Brian37 wrote:
Now I have had females in my past physically taller and stronger than me, certainly that does happen, no one is in denial of that. 
Noone even asserted that, so again we have a red herring. This time with a side of strawman.
Brian37 wrote:
Don't project yourself on me asshole.
The only asshole projecting is Brian.
Brian37 wrote:
I don't give one fuck who protects me from harm.
Red herring.
Brian37 wrote:
I don't care who supports who financially in a relationship.
Red herring.
Brian37 wrote:
I hate the GOP's Orwellian view on female bodies.
Red herring, strawman.
Brian37 wrote:
I want equal pay for women in America. I don't think any fucking religion has a right to dictate to any girl/woman. 
Red herrings.
Brian37 wrote:
Now I don't know how the fuck you equate biological averages to sexism.
Brian doesn't know shit about biological averages, and makes it up as he goes, according to his sexist beliefs.
Brian37 wrote:
Thats like pretending that there are no differences in size and strength of male and female lions.
The ultimate proof Brian is sexist. In lions it is the female who does the hunting and killing, while the bigger lazy males sleep. So much for testosterone.

 

HEY DIPSHIT, this has nothing to do with topic matter, you are simply still mad at me for not kissing your ass.

You are just being a fucking brat because you personally don't like me.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Now a sexist

Brian37 wrote:
Now a sexist would tell her women have no right to speak out.

Brian doesn't know what a sexist is.

Brian37 wrote:
I think she has every right and for where she lives takes the same risk as any man that speaks out against religious fascism. And I am willing to admit if I lived under that government, I would not be as mentally tough as she did here.

Red herrings.

Brian37 wrote:
Again, you dipshits simply don't like the fact I didn't kiss your ass.

Martyr complex.

Brian37 wrote:
And if in person I also have no doubt you could kick my ass physically.

Red herring.

Brian37 wrote:
Your hate is about me, and you assholes have been acting like childish brats on every subject.

Martyr complex, projection.

Brian37 wrote:
If I said the earth revolves around the sun, you fuckwads would call it flat regardless.

Brian doesn't know the Earth doesn't revolve around the sun.

Brian37 wrote:
This has nothing to do with me being sexist, this has to do with the fact I didn't kiss your asses.

Martyr complex, refusal to admit sexist beliefs.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
No, it has to do with evolutionary chemicals and only a moron would claim women have more testosterone than men on average.
Brian is a moron who thinks testosterone is the sole source of aggressive behaviour.
Brian37 wrote:
You are the dipshit making it about scripts,
Brian is the dipshit with a script.
Brian37 wrote:
I am speaking in terms of evolutionary biology.
Brian is ignorant of evolution and biology.
Brian37 wrote:
Our male species ON AVERAGE has more physical strength and ON AVERAGE are physically bigger.
Red herrings. Size and strength are irrelevant to aggressive behaviour.
Brian37 wrote:
Now I have had females in my past physically taller and stronger than me, certainly that does happen, no one is in denial of that. 
Noone even asserted that, so again we have a red herring. This time with a side of strawman.
Brian37 wrote:
Don't project yourself on me asshole.
The only asshole projecting is Brian.
Brian37 wrote:
I don't give one fuck who protects me from harm.
Red herring.
Brian37 wrote:
I don't care who supports who financially in a relationship.
Red herring.
Brian37 wrote:
I hate the GOP's Orwellian view on female bodies.
Red herring, strawman.
Brian37 wrote:
I want equal pay for women in America. I don't think any fucking religion has a right to dictate to any girl/woman. 
Red herrings.
Brian37 wrote:
Now I don't know how the fuck you equate biological averages to sexism.
Brian doesn't know shit about biological averages, and makes it up as he goes, according to his sexist beliefs.
Brian37 wrote:
Thats like pretending that there are no differences in size and strength of male and female lions.
The ultimate proof Brian is sexist. In lions it is the female who does the hunting and killing, while the bigger lazy males sleep. So much for testosterone.

 

HEY DIPSHIT, this has nothing to do with topic matter, you are simply still mad at me for not kissing your ass.

You are just being a fucking brat because you personally don't like me.

 

 

Martyr complex, lies.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
No, it has to do with evolutionary chemicals and only a moron would claim women have more testosterone than men on average.
Brian is a moron who thinks testosterone is the sole source of aggressive behaviour.
Brian37 wrote:
You are the dipshit making it about scripts,
Brian is the dipshit with a script.
Brian37 wrote:
I am speaking in terms of evolutionary biology.
Brian is ignorant of evolution and biology.
Brian37 wrote:
Our male species ON AVERAGE has more physical strength and ON AVERAGE are physically bigger.
Red herrings. Size and strength are irrelevant to aggressive behaviour.
Brian37 wrote:
Now I have had females in my past physically taller and stronger than me, certainly that does happen, no one is in denial of that. 
Noone even asserted that, so again we have a red herring. This time with a side of strawman.
Brian37 wrote:
Don't project yourself on me asshole.
The only asshole projecting is Brian.
Brian37 wrote:
I don't give one fuck who protects me from harm.
Red herring.
Brian37 wrote:
I don't care who supports who financially in a relationship.
Red herring.
Brian37 wrote:
I hate the GOP's Orwellian view on female bodies.
Red herring, strawman.
Brian37 wrote:
I want equal pay for women in America. I don't think any fucking religion has a right to dictate to any girl/woman. 
Red herrings.
Brian37 wrote:
Now I don't know how the fuck you equate biological averages to sexism.
Brian doesn't know shit about biological averages, and makes it up as he goes, according to his sexist beliefs.
Brian37 wrote:
Thats like pretending that there are no differences in size and strength of male and female lions.
The ultimate proof Brian is sexist. In lions it is the female who does the hunting and killing, while the bigger lazy males sleep. So much for testosterone.

 

HEY DIPSHIT, this has nothing to do with topic matter, you are simply still mad at me for not kissing your ass.

You are just being a fucking brat because you personally don't like me.

 

 

Martyr complex, lies.

You are a broken fucking record. No one is playing mayrter here. I am no victim here, not trying to be a hero either. You are just a fucking brat and you regurgitate the same bullshit no matter what we are disscussing.

 

You are simply pissed I didn't kiss your ass. We could be arguing over the color of the sky and you'd say the same bullshit.

Grow the fuck up you petulant brat!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
YOU call people a broken

YOU call people a broken fucking record? that's rich. i could do a goddamn corpus linguistics paper on your posts that would astound some of my colleagues.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:You are a

Brian37 wrote:
You are a broken fucking record.

Brian is projecting.

Brian37 wrote:
No one is playing mayrter here. I am no victim here, not trying to be a hero either.

Brian lies.

Brian37 wrote:
You are just a fucking brat

Brian is projecting again.

Brian37 wrote:
you regurgitate the same bullshit no matter what we are disscussing.

And again.

Brian37 wrote:
You are simply pissed I didn't kiss your ass. We could be arguing over the color of the sky and you'd say the same bullshit.

Martyr complex.

Brian37 wrote:
Grow the fuck up you petulant brat!

Words for Brian to direct at himself.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:No, it has to

Brian37 wrote:

No, it has to do with evolutionary chemicals and only a moron would claim women have more testosterone than men on average. You are the dipshit making it about scripts, I am speaking in terms of evolutionary biology. Our male species ON AVERAGE has more physical strength and ON AVERAGE are physically bigger. Now I have had females in my past physically taller and stronger than me, certainly that does happen, no one is in denial of that. 

We aren't discussing physical strength. Physical strength has nothing to do with mental or intellectual strength, which is clearly what we are talking about when we say this woman is "strong". Nor was your comment that I outed as sexist at all related to physical strength. 

 

Brian37 wrote:

Don't project yourself on me asshole. I don't give one fuck who protects me from harm. I don't care who supports who financially in a relationship. I hate the GOP's Orwellian view on female bodies. I hate the sexism of Islam. I want equal pay for women in America. I don't think any fucking religion has a right to dictate to any girl/woman.

Sexism comes in many forms. Yours is no more pleasant or less bigoted than right wing Christnuts. Let's look at the various sexist comments you have made recently.

Sexist Pile of Shit wrote:

Well, we need to be reminded every so often that the men in our species love their testosterone. It would really suck if humans worked to reduce violence, as long as the gun huggers get to play Dirty Harry, that is really what matters. We could really give them some mental porn by inventing machines that can print plastic nukes too.

In a post you thought was about 3d printed guns (it wasn't about firearms at all, but we can count on your ignorant ass to not read- Vastet even made a bet that you would rant about guns BEFORE you posted lol). It was pointed out to you by various members here that there is a large and growing number of women interested in guns. Growing evidence suggests that women are just as likely to become gun enthusiasts as men, there are only fewer because they haven't been exposed to the activity because it wasn't considered appropriate. 

 

Sexist Pig is Sexist wrote:

That is one thing about our male species and evolution, everything has to end up with fists, and a game? 

To which you were treated to some female MMA pics. Another sport that women were told they couldn't be in by sexist fucks like you because it required testosterone. 

 

Then the cherry on the sundae, you insulted every female serving our military recently.

Ungrateful Sexist Piece of Shit wrote:

Hate to tell you this Vastet, but testosterone and guns and bravado were not arround at the big bang, and will be just as meaningless when our planet dies.

Suggesting that serving in the military required testosterone, or at least that how much testosterone one has impacts how good of a soldier they are. 

Then in this thread, you said,

Shitbird wrote:

I think it takes as much guts for a man to admit they are weak as it does for Ayaan to be strong.

The only possible way this sentence makes sense is if you believe that men are inherently stronger than women, so that given a random man and a random woman, you would expect that the man is stronger. This form of sexism is known as patronizing. You are saying that it is extra impressive that Ayaan is strong because she is a woman, if she were a man, it would be less impressive. Thus, by praising Ayaan in such a manner, you denigrate all other women. Which fits in with the various bigotries you have shown over the years where you heap extra praise on people because they are black or gay or handicapped or whatever the flavor of the moment is. Instead of judging people based on their achievements, you judge them based on the label you put on them. You are a worthless fucking bigot. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The only possible way

Quote:
The only possible way this sentence makes sense is if you believe that men are inherently stronger than women, so that given a random man and a random woman, you would expect that the man is stronger. This form of sexism is known as patronizing. You are saying that it is extra impressive that Ayaan is strong because she is a woman, if she were a man, it would be less impressive. Thus, by praising Ayaan in such a manner, you denigrate all other women. Which fits in with the various bigotries you have shown over the years where you heap extra praise on people because they are black or gay or handicapped or whatever the flavor of the moment is. Instead of judging people based on their achievements, you judge them based on the label you put on them. You are a worthless fucking bigot. 




hear, hear

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson